Oh no, here I go again

BigS

Real name Seán
Done this last year and lost over 4st. Put over a stone back on but that was down to laziness over last 2-3 months, I'd maintained upto then. It was always my intention of giving it another charge to get down another bit after a settled period but excuse followed excuse but there's no way I'm waiting until I'm back to where I started before I do. 1st day back at it, they say it's a million times harder 2nd time round. Looking forward to an exciting weekend of torment.

Any of the old guard still about ?

Welcome back BigS .. I'm pretty much the same done it before lost weight but put it all back on again :( and giving it another shot.

Well done for coming back its not as easy as I found it first time round but I think that was because it was new and I didn't know about the cravings you can get. This time is different as I've found this wonderful forum where EVERYONE'S so helpful and brilliant at keeping you on track if your having a bad day.

Hope your journey goes well x x x

You will be fine hun youve done the hardest part the first time around and you have decided to control what happens now by starting again for a while ... so welcome back :)

This is my second time of doing it and i actually think this time round it has been easier so you might be pleasently surprised :D first few days were still torture though haha good luck x

meggyjill said:
This is my second time of doing it and i actually think this time round it has been easier so you might be pleasently surprised :D first few days were still torture though haha good luck x

Into the 3rd day and u may actually be right (I hope so) as it hasn't been to bad. That could change quick enough though.

Glad you doing ok. i know for me the knowing what to expect has helped as first time around i was like a deer caught in headlights haha good luck for the rest of week :) x

Back