Oh no ......

I'm off to Bravisamo (sp??) today. I've no idea how to measure correctly. I'm 34 inches under the boobs and 40 on them. No idea what size that makes me. I'll let you know later. Mine are like two fried eggs when I lie down now........I'm not loving it!!

I'm off to Bravisamo (sp??) today. I've no idea how to measure correctly. I'm 34 inches under the boobs and 40 on them. No idea what size that makes me. I'll let you know later. Mine are like two fried eggs when I lie down now........I'm not loving it!!

Wota bout pecs exercises, if the fat had gone you should be able to increase the muscle ??

Don't you find that no matter where you go each style of Bra can be a different size, I am an E in M & S and an F in La Senza - don't worry nic it maybe that you boobies are just changing shape rather than size ;) !

There was programme on last night about the 'world of glammmma' and there were two models having a 'nipple off' contest to see who had the longest nipples.......omg, one of them had nipps that were tiny around the areola bit but 2 inches long in the pointy areas, looked like chipolatas.....bigger than some men's bits!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And they permanently sticking out like that!:eek:

Did you record the programme as I'd like to watch it!!! (For research purposes of course!) :)

There was programme on last night about the 'world of glammmma' and there were two models having a 'nipple off' contest to see who had the longest nipples.......omg, one of them had nipps that were tiny around the areola bit but 2 inches long in the pointy areas, looked like chipolatas.....bigger than some men's bits!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And they permanently sticking out like that!:eek:
Where do you find these weird and wondeful programs?
Ewwww that sounds gross and perm sticky out ones look horrid!!!... i think i would cry if i had them

Chipolata Nipples was on Bravo.....quelle surprise!:rolleyes::D

And no I didn't record it Scaz/Gaz!

Where do you find these weird and wondeful programs?
Ewwww that sounds gross and perm sticky out ones look horrid!!!... i think i would cry if i had them

Agreed Nic!

Chipolata shaped nipples or Burger sized areolas?????

Gimme a big mac anyday?!:D

yeah bugger nips all the way

yeah bugger nips all the way

You may want to re-phrase that, Nic?!:eek:

I've heard of a tit w**k, but surely what you're suggesting is illegal and impossible?!:D:eek:;)

Thought I'd just 'nip' back in and see how things were fronting on this subject.....

It's as flat as a pancake!;):D

lol i had to leave and sort out my fencing guy, he was a bit yum. oops think i am becoming man made..
What was soooo wrong with burger nips and how illegal is it lol

lol i had to leave and sort out my fencing guy, he was a bit yum. oops think i am becoming man made..
What was soooo wrong with burger nips and how illegal is it lol

You said/typed BUGGER, not burger....You pleb!:D

LOL....it did tend to change the meaning of the sentence ...just a tad!!

OOOOPPPSSSSS
HE HE HE

Back