Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. claireabella

claireabella Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.34%)
    I've just eaten 10 lindor chocolates which totals in at 800 calories :( I've also had a bowl of super noodles today which is about 200. I did my exercise dvd in the morning and have had about 3 glasses of water, plus strawberries and chocolates in the morning. I've ruined it all! It's my boyfriends fault for buying me so many tempting choccies. :jelous:

Should I even bother doing the dvd again tonight? I feel really down now, like it probably wont be worth it because I'll put on about 3 lbs anyway due to all this chocolate eating! what else could i do to try and rectify this situation?thanks in advance :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maynie

Maynie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.31%)
    Diet:
    MFP/South Beach
    1 lb is 3500 calories. That's 3500 calories on top of the 'maintenance' 2000 calories most women need. You're not going to gain 3 lb from 800 calories of chocolate :).

Don't worry about it. I know it's easy to say that, because if I've eaten too much I get into thinking 'what's the point?'. But I am trying to tackle it with logic!

4. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    really? ... :eek:...i dont think its that simple :confused:

the only thing you can do..is forget it now...its done...be better tomorrow x

5. Maynie

Maynie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.31%)
    Diet:
    MFP/South Beach
    Nothing's ever simple :8855:, but that's the basic maths :).

6. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Where did you get that info from then?? Would make an interesting read:D

7. Maynie

Maynie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.31%)
    Diet:
    MFP/South Beach
    I think I first heard it at Slimming World, but if you google it it seems to be a pretty standard thing. Not that everything Google says is true of course and I'm not searching medical journals, so no guarantees :). It makes sense to me that 1 lb of body fat would have a standard calorific value though, though whether that can strictly be translated into an individual impact on weight gain or loss is a different thing I suppose.

8. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    if i got to eat 3500 extra calories for every 1lb i was heavier i would be a happy bunny...it would be worth it lol :8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.