No Count I love food.

15g Granola with 75g Day free yogurt......Snack
= 2sp

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
I'm not feeling great today. I try not to let worldwide news get to me because there is nothing we can do to stop what is happening. What happened in Nice Thursday night has really scared me. I have spent the last 10 years before having my daughter travelling the world with my husband. 3 holidays a year, America, Australia, Canana and all over Europe. The Main cities and even small towns. Right now.....I wouldn't feel okay going to any of them places. I just think 'What sort of world have I bought my daughter into'
When will the world feel safe again?

I would hate to be going abroad. Even being at home walking around I keep looking over my shoulder. It will be a while before the world feels safe again.:(

Terrible 2's? I think that started a year ago. She's a good girl really, I can't complain but she's had her own mind and tantrums for at least 6 months. It's hard work at times but I have to stick to my mummy rules and not let her get her own way at all times. She's called Rosie, what about your little girl?

Doing the granola now, I'll let you see final result but I tweaked the recipe. It had pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, coconut blossom nectar, brazilnuts, hazelnuts, Almonds, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla.

It's easy to do but I just need to roast the nuts. The points are high but.....unlike cereal a tiny amount can be filling. So with usual cereal I'd have 40g. When I make granola I usually have fat free yogurt with 15g granola and fruit.

I just checked and.....15g = 2sp, 30g =3sp

Awwwww I love the name Rosie!!!! My daughter is called Poppy, she will be 9 in November! I agree that parenting has it's difficult times but the rewards far outweigh those times!

Your granola sounds super yummy, it's amazing that such a Small portion can be so filling! I'm addicted to Total 0% yogurt at the moment! X

I'm not feeling great today. I try not to let worldwide news get to me because there is nothing we can do to stop what is happening. What happened in Nice Thursday night has really scared me. I have spent the last 10 years before having my daughter travelling the world with my husband. 3 holidays a year, America, Australia, Canana and all over Europe. The Main cities and even small towns. Right now.....I wouldn't feel okay going to any of them places. I just think 'What sort of world have I bought my daughter into'
When will the world feel safe again?

With my abroad holiday looming I can't help but watch the news but it's so horrible watching it unfold x

My healthy shopping is put away....so much veg!!! Somehow the peanut butter IceCream made it into the shop.......I craved this through my whole pregnancy and never had any. Because the shop never had it in stock. So it's been over 2years....I got some haha! Really high in points, so I've had free soup for lunch lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
My healthy shopping is put away....so much veg!!! Somehow the peanut butter IceCream made it into the shop.......I craved this through my whole pregnancy and never had any. Because the shop never had it in stock. So it's been over 2years....I got some haha! Really high in points, so I've had free soup for lunch lol

Yey for the healthy shop! Did it cost lots? I really love that B&J Ice Cream, I don't normally like tub ice cream but it was particularly scrummy when I had it!!!! X

Tesco are trying to sabotage my diet. All the wholewheat free on nocount good (pasta, bread, noodles) replaced with white. Same calories but not allowed on nocount. So pointing days this week. I recently started doing online shopping because it's impossible to do it on my own with my daughter. Wants to be in the trolley, then walking, runs off. It's always too busy on Saturday. So use online and it's normally pretty good.

It's so much more expensive to shop healthy and fresh. But I try get things on offers and have even bought some frozen veg if it's cheaper. Our shopping is always expensive. My husband has a lot of branded food he won't switch.

I made curry tonight. I had veg curry and husband veg and chicken. Used the light choices tikka masala sauce. I do eat meat but I wanted some IceCream.....delicious. So worth it.

Tesco are trying to sabotage my diet. All the wholewheat free on nocount good (pasta, bread, noodles) replaced with white. Same calories but not allowed on nocount. So pointing days this week. I recently started doing online shopping because it's impossible to do it on my own with my daughter. Wants to be in the trolley, then walking, runs off. It's always too busy on Saturday. So use online and it's normally pretty good.

It's so much more expensive to shop healthy and fresh. But I try get things on offers and have even bought some frozen veg if it's cheaper. Our shopping is always expensive. My husband has a lot of branded food he won't switch.

I made curry tonight. I had veg curry and husband veg and chicken. Used the light choices tikka masala sauce. I do eat meat but I wanted some IceCream.....delicious. So worth it.

It's so annoying that healthy food costs more!!!! I've never used online shopping, as much as its a pain to go after work on a Friday I do like to choose my own stuff out. Poppy's always come with me so she's great for finding bargains too!!!!

Just had 7pp IceCream (which isn't much) with banana

Glad u enjoyed the ice cream, well worth the wait!!!! X

It's so annoying that healthy food costs more!!!! I've never used online shopping, as much as its a pain to go after work on a Friday I do like to choose my own stuff out. Poppy's always come with me so she's great for finding bargains too!!!!

That's great that she helps. Rosie just finds peppa pig themed food and puts it in the trolley, last time she walked into the bakery. She'll sit in trolly most the way around. Reaches that far to grab something off a shelf, I'm scared she'll fall out. I get lots of smiles from people laughing at her. I do prefer shopping and picking out what I want, rather than online. But sometimes it's just more convenient.

That's great that she helps. Rosie just finds peppa pig themed food and puts it in the trolley, last time she walked into the bakery. She'll sit in trolly most the way around. Reaches that far to grab something off a shelf, I'm scared she'll fall out. I get lots of smiles from people laughing at her. I do prefer shopping and picking out what I want, rather than online. But sometimes it's just more convenient.

Hopefully you'll be able to revert back to going into the supermarket yourself once Rosie is a little bit older x

Sorry I haven't been on. My brother took a bad turn. I can't say my head has been in the diet or that I'm on plan but I've been eating healthy. Pretty much nocount. Apart from a few hospital lattes ( M&s cafe with skimmed milk)
I did weigh this morning after over a week on nocount and I dropped 7lbs.
I thought I'd gain after all that time doing Atkins.

Sorry I haven't been on. My brother took a bad turn. I can't say my head has been in the diet or that I'm on plan but I've been eating healthy. Pretty much nocount. Apart from a few hospital lattes ( M&s cafe with skimmed milk)
I did weigh this morning after over a week on nocount and I dropped 7lbs.
I thought I'd gain after all that time doing Atkins.

Well Done on your 7lb loss, you subconsciously made great choices so well done you! Is your brother still in hospital? X

Well done! 7lbs is an amazing loss! :) The peanut butter ice cream looks delicious, I can't buy peanut butter anymore as I can't stop at a weighed portion and could quite happily shove my face in the jar....

Hope your brother is okay. X

Back