Oh oh! I'm becoming a slave to the scales!

Get yourselves a WII fit, it takes far to long to weigh yourself all the time:rolleyes:, hence I only weigh myself once a week, plus the official WI

I would just worry that if you got on and your weight was more than it was last time (which happens because of NATURAL fluctuations) than it could make you go the other way, anyways NONE of you can weigh at home now because I've nicked all your scales (evil laugh....) it's for your own good tho lovely people....xxxx

Hey

Think I am going to confiscate mine as it is so tempting.......

Furrysmudge you have done amazing...........that new hairdo not far off..........................x

i dont have scales in my house and dont want to. You know if you've done well or not by whether you've stuck to the plan. if you have it'll show and its more a surprise then. I'd be stepping on and off all the time if i owned a set of scales .
Just bin ya scales chuck it'll save all the stress

I weigh daily every morning, naked, after a wee! I find it more motivating so I know which direction im travelling in. If i'd stuck rigidly to the diet and only had a weekly weigh in and had lost nothing or put on id be soooo dissapointed, but at least if Id been following my progress each day it would be less of a surprise!

I've got rid of my scales as I don't want to just think of success in terms of weightloss (it's also my mindwork, + clothes shrinkage), but also because I find it disheartening when I put on weight! I'm a once a week sort of girl, so far that's worked for me:)

Back