Oh yes .. yesss ... yessss .... YESSSSS !!!!!

smigget

:D;)
Had a black coffee this morning then gathered myself together ready for The Walk Of The Unknown into the en suite .... and there they were, waiting for me .... the li'l fisheees surrounding the dial winked at me as if to say 'Smig, just jump on the damn scales already!!!'
And so I did - I must admit, outta all the times I've weighed myself after the (zzzzzz) calorie counting diets (snore) of the past, this was the most nervous I have EVER felt, simply because I want this to work because I find it so easy.
And so the needle moved - I stood like a flaminco, watching the needle move slowly clockwise until I finally found the guts to place my right foot down .... and so it read ..... TWO FLIPPIN POUNDS LIGHTER !!!!! Woooo!!!
U know wot, I don't care if itz all a water loss, I don't care if itz a fat loss, I don't care if itz cos the katt dint have his paw on the scales this time - no, wot I do care about is that the needle is moving in the right direction!!! Thatz the most important thing - yep, it prob IS all a water loss, what with all the peeing I've dun but thatz ok.
It just proves that what I did last week MUST be right + if I continue along the same route, I should be ok ....... God bless this forum because it gave me sooo, sooooo many hints 'n tips - long may we continue my fine friends xxxxx

well done.!

Ruthy xx

Well done!!

well done x

Thats great, keep it up. xxx Loobylou

Well done Smig - that is a fab loss :D

Way to go Smig, thats a great start. Jax x

Back