Old books with Pure Points???

Hey all,

Can you help? Ive bought the Spice up your Life Indian recipie book from amazon which i think was out in 2002 but the points for the recipies seem unusually low. It does say pure points in the front, Is this different from Weight Watchers now?:confused:

Sorry if this is a rookie mistake but im new to WW:D

Thanks x

I still use the ww spice life cookbook and point it all the same, i think te recipes are low cos theres lots of spices (free) and toms (free), i love love the mushroom curry yummy !

I still use the ww spice life cookbook and point it all the same, i think te recipes are low cos theres lots of spices (free) and toms (free), i love love the mushroom curry yummy !

The recpies do look fab and i cant wait to try some of them cos ive been missing my indian food but i was a bit aprehensive cos the korma and masala are very low in points and id hate to cook them and not be able to eat them as he points are not correct!

So are you saying that the points in the book are still correct then?

Thanks x

thanks x

oh and wow on the loss! well done!

I also got the Cooksmart family food book and i feel hat some of the recipies a really low on points for thigs that would normally be high like macaroni cheese bake. Maybe im just being cynical cos im still amazed at how much of my old favs i can still have!

Yes its a brill diet, howeverive put th 5 stone plus back on lol, mind you its my fault not the diets, thats why im here again :mad:) lol, my mind is like a walking ww calc lol x

i have some books that i have boprrowed off my step mum and while i have pro pointed some of the recipes from one of the books i dont want to go thro 3 different books pro pointing them i have
1 Ready in 30 minutes (pure points)
2 Low point family meals (123 sucess)
3 irresistible (from WW mag) *riscovery plan any ideas would be apreciated

i have pro pointed the following from the ready in 30 minutes book
BBQ Bangers 5pp per serving
Cheese topped turkey steaks 8pp per serving
Chicken and Potato tikka masala 7pp per serving
Ham Leek And Potato Soup 4pp per serving
Orange Mustard Chicken with Parsnip Mash 10pp per serving
Stoved Sausages and Spuds 12pp per serving and
Tuna and cauliflower cheese 6pp per serving if any one wants the recipes let me know and i will sort them for you

Back