Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Old Newbie Returns

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caledonia, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Caledonia

Caledonia Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(32.62%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Hello... again...
    Been gone a long time.
    I admit it...... i thought I could go it alone, :wave_cry:I was SOOOOO wrong.
    Please forgive me.

So here I am back almost as erm... plump as when I started.

I am in a good place in life now and it is time to start again, so any advice/words of wisdom/kicks up the backside more than welcome.

I am wondering what road to go down, the last one was Cambridge and I've done atkins. Toying with WW, SW, Rosemary C...

Would love to hear from any fellow mini-mins especially if starting again or if needing to lose a fair few stone.

Okay off to read the posts and catch up on what has been happening.
    :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi Caledonia and welcome back to the forums! You sound really motivated which is great - as you know everyone on here is really friendly and supportive! I toyed with SW and CD but decided to stick to what I know - WW, I restarted 2 weeks ago and am loving it.

I am sure that once you have decided which 'healthy eating plan' you want to embark on that you will do fantastically well!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. I've done both SW and WW and they both work. If you need a class (and I do) I'd choose the one that is most convenient for you - place and time - and give it a try.

Irene xx

5. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hello Caledonia !
    Hmm, yes I guess Im one of those ones who has to lose a few layers ... a fair few pounds ,( that I have been trying not to admit to having :sigh: !! ) I have decided this time to go it alone , just with healthy eating and lifestyle change ! Working so far , 35lbs down ! :D
    I just registered on here recently , and have been reading stories, looking at pictures and generally loving the feel of the place ! Makes me feel so motivated to get to where I want to be !
    Good luck on your weight loss journey !! :)

6. Caledonia

Caledonia Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(32.62%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    35lb's well done you. :D
    Everyone has something that works for them and it looks like you found yours.
    Thanx for the lovely welcomes everyone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.