Old Newbie

tina arena

Hi everyone, wanted to say a quick hello, as I'm here again to try and get back to this wonderful diet. I have attempted it 3 times before with various success rates, on my second attempt two years ago I managed to lose 2 and a half stone. I have since regained all of this and a bit more!! I am on my first day and have set myself a target of losing 3 stone in 10 weeks, which should take me to haloween, hence my new ticker!! I really need to achieve this to get my confidence back and my life back on track. I hope to be on here as much as my hectic lifestyle will allow me! You have all had some great losses and I only hope I can do as well as you all.:)

Hi and welcome back :). Hope you get what you want from the diet this time. Why did you regain the weight last time? Did you go back to your old eating habits or were you on the maintaing stage and it didn't work? Hope you don't think I'm being nosey it's just I always hear people saying they put weight back on and I never hear why :)

I put weight back on this summer as i ate too much :D

Simples :D

Back to lose over 2 stone *boo hoo* but getting there :D

Hi and welcome back :). Hope you get what you want from the diet this time. Why did you regain the weight last time? Did you go back to your old eating habits or were you on the maintaing stage and it didn't work? Hope you don't think I'm being nosey it's just I always hear people saying they put weight back on and I never hear why :)

Hi Pinky Jay,

Well to be perfectly honest, I never worked back up the plans as I thought I could do it on my own, but have slipped back down the slippery slope of emotional picking and drinking the dreaded booze, unfortunately just a simple case of over indulgence and personal issues!! Just need a lobotomy combined with Cambridge and I should be well away! lol:sigh::p

Welcome back and good luck!
I'm in Somerset where are you?

Hi Funky Mum, I'm in a village about 8 miles from Yeovil, where I work as a college lecturer. Only a few days left until the students come back and my life becomes manic again, this is why I thought I would try and get the first week out of the way before the new term begins, and the little darlings return!!:eek:

Crikey, we are nearly neighbours!! Have you always lived there? I went to school at King Arthurs, many moons ago! :D

Back