OMG! EEEK!! This week's weigh in. . . .

Beks!! SNAP!!!

I had my W.I. on Sunday and I too lost 6lbs this week... those big losses still never fail to shock me - when my LLC said, I was speechless!!!!! Proper over the moon though!!!! and I've lost 24% of my starting weight lol... so right on your tail!! I feel soooo motivated right now!!
x x x x x

So you feel my joy then!!!

I have been slightly more hyperactive than I am usually today and my boss has told me to remove my duracell batteries cus I'm making him tired!

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I do love my warm fuzzies you know!!! Just hope I can keep it up!!!

B x

That's fab news Becks, huge well done! :553:
Of course you will keep it up .... anyone who can acheive what you have, has got have have major determination (& great support of course!)

You too Sweety, you are both such an inpspiration for us newbies.

x

So you feel my joy then!!!

I have been slightly more hyperactive than I am usually today and my boss has told me to remove my duracell batteries cus I'm making him tired!

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I do love my warm fuzzies you know!!! Just hope I can keep it up!!!

B x

you will ;)

Outstanding both of you - so that's 9 1/2 stone gone between you!

Fabulous and inspirational

hi five bekimo, well done you, i had a good week too lost 5.5lbs and got past my 6 stone loss target. go us eh xxxxxxxx

I can't believe that's me you've mentioned

Someone asked me at work today
"so how much do you weigh now then?
and I asked her how much she weighed. She said "i couldn't possibly tell you" and I said "so why should I tell you how much I weigh?"
Bl***y cheek.

well done , thats fantasic - over 5stone, wow!!!
inspirational!!!
daisy x

Fantastic milestone!! Well worth celebrating.:D:D

Back