OMG- going to set a bit of a longer challenge as its only

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Thought I would just mention it and get it over with its only.......................
3 weeks to Christmas:109:

Lets give it a final spurt with a lot of effort peeps.

So anybody up for the Christmas Party challenge. If you wants to join in just copy and paste the list from previous post on to your post and away you go. Don't forget to update the running total for that WOW factor.

Slinky black dress here we come. :dancing_snowman::26::xmastree::Christmas02r:
Yes I know its early, but its no good leaving it till December the first and moaning we need to loose 2stone in 25 days now is it. This is planning and motivation BIG TIME. We are going to be like the angel on top of the tree this year:angel:Dancing for joy.

Last edited:
hi their can i join yr challange- i would like to loose 2 and half stone by christmas- this is a great idea and might keep me on track lol
laura xx

I'm in!!! I would like to lose a stone by christmas! (I have very slow weight loses). New skinny clothes for christmas yey!! x

Yes, Charlotte I'll join your challenge, and well done on a lovely post. X

I'll join in, think it's a good medium term target :) I'm going for a stone and a half by Xmas. Only reason it's not 2 stone is i'm on holiday for a month so best i can hope for on return at the start of September is a STS!

Are we going to post target and total losses/gains e.g

Byron - 35lbs - 0lbs lost so far
GracieMai - 14lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Donnie46 -?lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Chuffy_29 - 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Little Miss Stella - ?lbs -0lbs lost so far

I think its a good idea to post losses etc, it might help to keep me motivated! x

I'll join in too,i'd like to lose another 2 stone by xmas:)

Hi ladies what a brillant idea!! I am slighty worried about this as i thought xmas was further away!! But having said that im up for it!! I am going to go for it and say 2 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry xmas everyone!!

OMG It's not possible!! It's only just been Christmas hasn't it???

How time flies - must be a sign of getting older.....

Anyway, my challenge is to still be at target for Christmas but I'll help and encourage you guys all I can, how's that?

Good luck all. xxxx

PS Is it really 21 weeks?????!!!!

Lets go for it, I'd like to loose a stone and a half by Christmas.

I've been so close to giving up this week. Dare I say I was considering a month of Cambridge Diet to just shift this weight. So I had a good talk to myself last night - I like my food way too much to do Cambridge anyway, and I know really it's not the right way.

I've lost nearly two stone since I joined Slimming World in January, but this last six weeks I've been so off track with my eating, not thinking about what I'm having, just eating what I want. And them disapointed at staying the same weight (well at least it's not going ON I suppose). So I really needed a push, which I've given myself, and I think a target, along with a group of nice people supporting me is just what the Doctor ordered!

So I think the list so far is:

CharlotteGrace1 - ?lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Mrs Fordy - 28lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Henna - 28lbs - 0lbs lost so far
nic_noc1 - 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far

Well done CharlotteGrace1 for this suggestion - who'd have thought Christmas was so near!!

Hi,

I have just over a stone left to lose now - but would then like to stay at target right up until xmas and beyond..

Just like nic noc 1 i was contemplating giving up this week too - but got back to it today!!!

This is exactly what i need to keep me focused!!!

k xx

Would love to be at target by Christmas but maybe thats a bit ambitious so lets just see how things go :D:D:D

21 weeks till Xmas - that IS depressing!!

Id join but i find challenges like this hinder me not help! I must feel under too much pressure!! Good Luck to you all people!! xx

I'd love to be at my target at Xmas too. I will go for 2 stone, 1.33lb/week which will make me around 8 stone - eeeek that sounds scary!!!!

I'm going for it! :kissass:

red1983 - 14lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Knickerbocker Glory - 28lbs - 0lbs lost

I've added red1983 and Knickerbocker Glory, if anyone else joins just copy the list in to your post and add your info :)

Great idea

hobbithead - 52lbs - 0lbs lost so far

He who dares, wins!!:D:D I doubt I will hit my PAT by Xmas but it is a really good focus to aim for

Ok, I must be mad but COUNT ME IN!

I completely agree though, I always get to 2 weeks before and wonder why I didnt try sooner.

So, 21 weeks to xmas, I'm going to go for 21lbs (stone and a half by my maths). Add me to the list. Let's do this..........

We'll have to make sure this one stays at the top of the threads.

CharlotteGrace1 - 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far
Allgold78 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far

Oh what "little" christmas crackers we are going to be. Thank you all for joining in and yes just post the losses and the next person can copy them into their post etc. Ooooooooooow I'm dead excited now. I will put a post up next Tuesday to start us off on week 1, but don't forget to start thinking about that present you want.
I'd like a puppy but know I wont get one, more chance of a night out with the hottest stud in the country, so going to ask for a life size gaggle of geese for my garden to go with my pigs. You see, now I am growing my own fruit and veg I think we're Tom and Barbera Good but we haven't got much garden so plastic animals are my substitues, got the pigs already and they are gorgeous. I know I'm 3 carrots short of a bunch lol.

Oh I see. Ok, here's the list with me added then. Good luck everyone.

CharlotteGrace1 - 21lbs - 0lbs lost so far