OMG...I am a shoppaholic!..its true !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by devonbabe, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

I popped into town yesterday afternoon. just a quick dash in and out i thought. I went at 4pm

1 pair of white sandals or pumps were on my list, to wear with my green/white polka dot dress today

2 hours later.....

1 pair white wedge heels
    1 pair mustard heels with T straps
    1 pair lime pumps

1 white skirt
    1 white/ green skirt
    1 mustard skirt

1 mustard/purple top
    1 lime vest
    1 green cardi

and....Ive decided to go b ack in on Thurday evening... there was so many lovely sale clothes in WALLIS for £5 and £10.and i found a shop ive never been in before ZARA they had some gorgoues dressses... good job i had a nice bonus this month :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Too good an opportunity to miss, With your fantastic weight loss I`m not surprised you needed clothes,
    ( my mum always told me If u WANT things you don`t get them , but if you NEED them you can)
    Its an excuse I always stick to, and it works LOL x x
    Enjoy looking good in them
  4. bluehail

bluehail Full Member

no better feeling than shopping for smaller clothes is there
    glad you had fun and treated yourself you deserve it!
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    sounds very summery jo! will have to give us a fashion show monday lol
  6. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

well i wore the spotty dress and white shoes yesterday. i was hosting a works 'do' at a hotel in Exeter ( i was dishing out the strawberries and cream and champayne and cream teas in the garden inbetween hosting a forum)
    when they all went into their meeting i popped out to the shops in the high street - found a fab retro clothing shop

came home with...

1x white leather jacket
    1x cheap jumper brown/gold
    1x floaty skirt
    1x hippy60s top
    1x hippy skirt
  7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Omg you are so
  8. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My Dad always said that if you see something you like you should buy it because it wont be there next week. lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.