OMG...I am a shoppaholic!..its true !

devonbabe

Silver Member
I popped into town yesterday afternoon. just a quick dash in and out i thought. I went at 4pm

1 pair of white sandals or pumps were on my list, to wear with my green/white polka dot dress today

2 hours later.....

1 pair white wedge heels
1 pair mustard heels with T straps
1 pair lime pumps

1 white skirt
1 white/ green skirt
1 mustard skirt

1 mustard/purple top
1 lime vest
1 green cardi

and....Ive decided to go b ack in on Thurday evening... there was so many lovely sale clothes in WALLIS for £5 and £10.and i found a shop ive never been in before ZARA they had some gorgoues dressses... good job i had a nice bonus this month :)

Too good an opportunity to miss, With your fantastic weight loss I`m not surprised you needed clothes,
( my mum always told me If u WANT things you don`t get them , but if you NEED them you can)
Its an excuse I always stick to, and it works LOL x x
Enjoy looking good in them

no better feeling than shopping for smaller clothes is there
glad you had fun and treated yourself you deserve it!

well i wore the spotty dress and white shoes yesterday. i was hosting a works 'do' at a hotel in Exeter ( i was dishing out the strawberries and cream and champayne and cream teas in the garden inbetween hosting a forum)
when they all went into their meeting i popped out to the shops in the high street - found a fab retro clothing shop

came home with...

1x white leather jacket
1x cheap jumper brown/gold
1x floaty skirt
1x hippy60s top
1x hippy skirt

Too good an opportunity to miss, With your fantastic weight loss I`m not surprised you needed clothes,
( my mum always told me If u WANT things you don`t get them , but if you NEED them you can)
Its an excuse I always stick to, and it works LOL x x
Enjoy looking good in them

My Dad always said that if you see something you like you should buy it because it wont be there next week. lol

Back