Omg.....i have just died and gone to heaven !!!!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
You lot have so got try these....they are the MUTTS NUTS !!!!!
Weight watchers yoghurts-
lemon cheescake and toffee apple and strawberry tart .....OMG:drool::drool::drool:
the toffee apple ones taste like a proper apple pie ,you can taste pastry -no kidding. On the lemon cheesecake one you can taste the digestive biscuit !!!!
and the strawberry tart taste like strawberry ice cream and strawberry tart cos you can taste little bits of 'soggy' pastry IYKWIM !!!!
Its like WILLY WONKA In a pot LOL
they are lovely and at the minute they are only 74p in tesco for 4 and they are only 1/2 syn each ...good job I had 1/2 a syn left LOL..cos if i didnt have any left I would have cried !!!

Ooo they sound nice will have to give them a try :D x

they are yummy- i thought they were free too oh well can stretch to half a syn lol

Raspberry Tart, Apricot Tart and Pear & Vanilla are free - the others are a cheeky little half a syn!
I love these and have stocked up big time in Tesco.

Only the Lemon Cheesecake one has half a syn, all the others in the four pack are free.

I had the lemon one last night and it was delicious !!!

Going to try the others over the weekend :)

I've never heard of these but I'll certainly keep an eye out for them. Although my local Tesco's has only just discovered Quark and the chocolate muller lights so I won't be holding out much hope of having them at my local store any time soon :rolleyes:

The joys of living in the sticks.

Although my local Tesco's has only just discovered Quark and the chocolate muller lights so I won't be holding out much hope of having them at my local store any time soon :rolleyes:

The joys of living in the sticks.

Tell me about it - we had to bombard our Tesco with requests for Quark for months - we told them loads of us would buy it. Eventually they relented and said they would stock it and see how it went, they had a "discontinued" sticker next to it for a while but now they do stock it - one tiny little row, but it's there!

Living in the sticks has some benefits - but not Tesco stocks!!!

I've been eating these this week too!! I agree they are delicious and just like eating cake!

The toffee apple are pure gorgeous, pity you can buy 4 of the same in a pack lol. I must try freezing them for a couple hours, should be yum!

Back