Omg.....i have just died and gone to heaven !!!!

Delicious......I bought two packs, and I'm off out to get some more while they are still on offer, the toffee apple one is so nice........

What time does Tesco open in the morning?.....
LOL...
I have done my research people ....and I am led to believe that TEsco is the only one doing this at 74p for 4 at the minute - until the 9th (tuesday)
Asda and Morrisons are charging £1.48 (no doubt they will be reducing their prices as well )
so you better get down there nice and early ....me ?
I intend to get there early tommorow and then go round to Heron's for some ravioli - better than paying 94p a tin when it's only 66p in Herons (well it was )

I am going to get some of these today. Knowing my luck, they will be out of stock!

I love these, my faves are the raspberry tart and the lemon cheesecake.I wish Muller would bring back the lemon cheesecake one x

OK...Wow!!!!

I saw these in Tesco's this morning and remembered this thread, so I bought a couple of packs.

It really is like Willy Wonka in a pot. I'm eating the toffee apple one and I can taste a little bit of pastry, the lumps of apple and sweet toffee. They're fantastic....not a snickers bar, but they're really very nice. I'll defo be having lot's more of these :D

Woohoo!! I got these in Tesco just now. I got 2 packs. I am looking forward to these for my dinner next week.

Right....Ive been on sw site and this is the syns for the flavours ...so we can all rest easy
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Lemon Cheesecake 120g pot[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]​

[/FONT]
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Raspberry Tart 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif

Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Strawberry Tart 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green

Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts, Thick & Creamy, Toffee Apple 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif

OMG FREE....:bliss::bliss::bliss:
how cool is that !!!!!!!

LOL

I'm deff feeling the love for these babys, think they will be a regular in my fridge as i was getting bored of mullers :D

I have now had 3 of these today :eek: Oops lol. But when theres so many new flavours to try you just can't help it!! I just gotta try not to eat that fourth flavour....LOL!

I have now had 3 of these today :eek: Oops lol. But when theres so many new flavours to try you just can't help it!! I just gotta try not to eat that fourth flavour....LOL!

HA HA at you LOL
IM sitting here absolutely stuffed from dinner and im thinking if I dont get the last one HE will......so do I make a run for it and grab it or do I sit tight in the hope he forgets its there ????
this is a toughy

Back