OMG - I think Im addicted to MiniMins!!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I love this site soooooo much I think I may be developing a problem ;)
The good thing is that while Im on here Im too busy to eat! :8855:

Step away from the computer:8855:

I feel the same, if I keep my eyes on the screen though atleast I can't see the mess I need to clean up!

Im at work and they're paying me!!!!!!!:8855:

MiniMins Anonymous lol!!

Thats us Alwyn!

Hahaha well in that case you're alright. Just wait til they look at the history though and ban minimins.:p

im the same and im also at work but im phoning people today so its ok when they are talking to me im reading the board lol

Theres only me uses this PC so Im fine....Plus my Dads my boss!! :)

WooHoo :D

meeee tooooooo!! its so great!!!

ive been reading up on here every day this week~ very addictive!

my boss is a nazi as ive just found out :(

i do my work and i do it bloddy well but the other girl who is here does f* all and gets away with it where as i got the head bit off me there cause she is in a bad mood at the knob that is suppose to be doing sales for our magazine but she is too busy with facebook and looking at herself in the mirror

this has really put a downer on my day ... i was having a good day untill about 10 mins ago :( i get shouted at for actually doing my job fs

Yep another addict here.
Sometimes when my OH is talking to me i don't even listen, i'm far too busy on here.....i just keep mumbling the odd 'mmm'.

my boss is a nazi as ive just found out :(

i do my work and i do it bloddy well but the other girl who is here does f* all and gets away with it where as i got the head bit off me there cause she is in a bad mood at the knob that is suppose to be doing sales for our magazine but she is too busy with facebook and looking at herself in the mirror

this has really put a downer on my day ... i was having a good day untill about 10 mins ago :( i get shouted at for actually doing my job fs

That's bosses for you! Hope today was better!

This really is a fantastic site - makes such a difference to know so many people are doing SW successfully

It is addictive.....

And so full of advice, recipes, information and lot's of encouragement to keep us focused on the plan.

I love Minimins too.

Back