OMG it happened, my husband has a new heart

Misdee

Silver Member
:D:D:D

am in shock still.

barely sleeping, not good. life has chanmged in a heart beat. no machines, no powers wires, no LVAD, no ICD, nothing, just my husband lying there qwith a heart beating in his chest, covered in wires monitoring him, and IV's. no mechanical support.

bloody amazing

reguklar updates on the blog in my signature.

Im so happy to hear it all went well.

Hope this is the start of a wonderful new way of life for you all

*HUGS*

Oh wow that's fantastic i hope he recovers quickly hugs xxx

Fantastic news....hope he has a quick recovery.

Wow, modern medicine is amazing.

Pass on my regards.

Fantastic news misdee ive just read your blog and listened to "the song " through the tears ! wishing you both all the luck in the world xxxxx

Oh Misdee. So thrilled for you all. Such wonderful news!

I'm so very very happy for you, Peter and the girls..and of course the rest of the family. You must be on cloud 9, as high as a kite...I'm so very happy for you, this is such wonderful news. your girls, omg, your little girls will have their Daddy back...I'm in floods of tears here thinking of your girls... you have all been through hell, and now your future is so bright......this is so amazing.

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS ALL THE WAY.........

xx sj xx

Wishing your husband a speedy recovery and to say that my uncle had a heart transplant 12 years ago and is very fit and healthy.

Wonderful news, here's to a long and happy healthy future for all your family, you so deserve it.

Love

:clap:Such wonderful news

You have so much to look forward to now - so many little things we others take for granted, you get to see for the first time and treasure them so much more. I'll add my prayers for the very special people who allowed it to happen also.

My heart is full for you all.

God speed his recovery.

have been thinking about u and am really pleased to hear everything has gone well. well done peter! xxxx

Back