OMG!!!!! My 53 year old mojo is alive and kickin!!!

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
:D

I have had a surreal day today at work. I have had 3 different blokes all come up and talk to me about how good I am looking and really enquiring as to the diet, how I am feeling etc. etc. Really taking an interest. I am amazed. I am being noticed. People are thinking I am looking trim FFS!!!:D:D I am soooooooooo loving it. I could flirt for England and usually do but hey, they are flirting and talking back for the first time in a long time. 8 weeks ago they would have just humoured me. Whaaaaaaaaaaahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););):):):):):):)

Wow you must feel like a million dollars!!!!
GO girl!!!! thats amazing. and so you deserve to have all that attention you have done so well!!
Good on you...
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about :):)

Best post I've read all day, so glad for you... enjoy the attention, I have a feeling it is just the start!!!

xxx

Best post I've read all day, so glad for you... enjoy the attention, I have a feeling it is just the start!!!

xxx
Heheheheh, one of the managers just wolf-whistled as I walked through the office. I (being an old cynic) asked him if he was taking the p*ss and he said "Not at all, I thought we had a new bird in the office!!" Sorry if I sound like I am being a show-off but so not used to this. Not for many a year. I'm always seen as one of the lads. I am on such a high. How pathetic is that? Needing men to validate me? Actually no.......that was the old way of thinking. New way of thinking is:- I do not need a man to validate me as a person but boy its nice to have some male attention :)

Sweetheart, you don't need a man, you are strong and wise and sussed and your success on CD proves that! But needing and wanting/liking are two different things, so go ahead and enjoy!!!

xxx

Thank you girls for your nice replies. The great thing is that all of us can have these moments!!!!:girlpower:

Fantastic...looking forward to seeing a new picture of you on your profile.

You had better get used to the attention - I think a lot of it is how we feel and project ourselves and you are obviously projecting a confident, happy image of yourself as well as looking trimmer!

That's brilliant. I don't fancy a single one of the lads in my work but to hear them say that would be a real boost! x

Woo hoo Chelsea Lou! Sexy Easter chick! xxx

Way to go! I am always shocked and surprised when people make comments. One of the lads in my office told me I was 'looking hot' last week and it made me really smile.

Well done on your fab loss!

Chelsea, you post has made me smile a lot!
Your excitement is so lovely!
I too am a real flirt but in the past have almost felt a fraud when flirting with gorgeous men. I will absolutley die when the time comes if I get a wolf whistle as I have never ever had one :)
Keep up the good work you are looking amazing!
x

Way to go! I am always shocked and surprised when people make comments. One of the lads in my office told me I was 'looking hot' last week and it made me really smile.

Well done on your fab loss!
How fab is that? I bet you were walking on air!!! x

Chelsea, you post has made me smile a lot!
Your excitement is so lovely!
I too am a real flirt but in the past have almost felt a fraud when flirting with gorgeous men. I will absolutley die when the time comes if I get a wolf whistle as I have never ever had one :)
Keep up the good work you are looking amazing!
x
Aw honey, those wolf whistles will surely come. I cannot remember the last time I got one but I sure as hell enjoyed it, especially as it was as I was walking through an open plan office full of young girls hehehe. He made another comment a few minutes later, as we passed on the stairs but I could not possibly repeat it on here, nudge nudge, wink wink :-D

Same things happening to me too - people who haven't seen me for a while are just dropping their jaws in amazement, which is so incredible! I've always been a flirt (even when I was really big) but before I went on the diet, I thought, "I'm in danger here of becoming the fat, happy clown who everyone loves - but for all the wrong reasons!". I used to play that game when I was a podgy teenager, but still being the 'class comedian' in my 50s feels a little tired now, lol. :rolleyes:

I'm lucky enough to have a totally gorgeous husband who I love to bits (and who is 12 years younger than me - I must have done something right, lol) and who has been totally supportive of me during all this. He has always made me feel adored and sexy, but is now making suggestions like "why don't you do the washing-up in your underwear?" - now that's something I haven't heard in a long while, lol!! :D:D

Same things happening to me too - people who haven't seen me for a while are just dropping their jaws in amazement, which is so incredible! I've always been a flirt (even when I was really big) but before I went on the diet, I thought, "I'm in danger here of becoming the fat, happy clown who everyone loves - but for all the wrong reasons!". I used to play that game when I was a podgy teenager, but still being the 'class comedian' in my 50s feels a little tired now, lol. :rolleyes:

I'm lucky enough to have a totally gorgeous husband who I love to bits (and who is 12 years younger than me - I must have done something right, lol) and who has been totally supportive of me during all this. He has always made me feel adored and sexy, but is now making suggestions like "why don't you do the washing-up in your underwear?" - now that's something I haven't heard in a long while, lol!! :D:D
Bloody hell, he'll have you mowing the front lawn in the nud before long lol!!! Isn't it a fantastic feeling to have people look at you and really SEE you. Now, since today, I don't feel like a complete saddo for flirting with men who were way out of my league a few weeks ago. I am feeling young and vital and sexy and desirable and ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, he'll have you mowing the front lawn in the nud before long lol!!! Isn't it a fantastic feeling to have people look at you and really SEE you. Now, since today, I don't feel like a complete saddo for flirting with men who were way out of my league a few weeks ago. I am feeling young and vital and sexy and desirable and ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's because you ARE all of those things!!! You'll be beating the guys off with a stick soon, believe me, lol! :D People can spot when you feel like that - it'll be coming off you in a kind of glow, and that's very attractive! :queen:

(Mind you, I've always flirted with men who were probably out of my league - but you never know, that's my philosophy! They might be into the more mature lady, who can say?! ;))
:girlpower:!!!

Back