Omg omg omg o/t... Princesses! ...beki

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
OMG OMG OMG

the disney princesses on ice are coming to sheffield arena an ive been sayin im gunna take my little girl cos she proper loves tinkerbell an ive never got round to booking it. I was on about it to my friend and she said her dad knew some one who works there so he phoned him up and hes got us tickets 3 rows from the front!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo ecited i can not wait! woooop woooooop....move over kids let the mummys see! hehehe its only costing us 30quid! wooop wooop

my fav is belle! i sooo cant wat

sorry! just thought id share my excitment hehehe

luv katie

WOW that is alot of excitment for one post lol. Hope you have a great time and bring us some good pics x

its not til november... but i am still proper excited heheh

i might go wake amber up to tell her hahahahahah

omg omg omgggggg what is this?!?! princesses on ice?!?!?! tell me mooooooooreeeeeee!

my fave is belle too!!! :D :banana dancer:

yeah its all the disney princesses on ice doing singing and dancing! its a little bit of disneyland... but in sheffield minus the crepes and the chocolate tart!

xxx

awwww bum! so it's only in sheffield? :( oh that's so pants!!! grrr... you'll have to take LOADS of photos!! woohoo! :D x

omg it's gonna cost us £118 on 7th nov (only date we could do i think) and with bailey's birthday on 4th, we can't do it - poooooo :(

you'll just have to take loads and loads of photos for me to look at instead! :D hope you have a lovely time - it looks FAB!!! :D xx

Morning beki....morning everyone! :p

mooooorning mr koala :p

will do beik!

wooop woooop!

tallleeeeeeeeeeee as old as timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, song as old as rhymeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:whistle: beauty andddd theeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast :whistle:

will do beik!

wooop woooop!

tallleeeeeeeeeeee as old as timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, song as old as rhymeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WTF ?!! Cant you just tell i have a son!
Dont get to indulge my feminine side!!

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!

:whistle: bittersweet and strange, :whistle: finding you can change, :whistle: learning you were wrong, :whistle: certain as the sun, :whistle: rising in the east, :whistle: tale as old as time, :whistle: song as old as rhyme, :whistle: beauty annnnnndddd theeee beeeeeaaaaaasssst

:giggle:

It's in Manchester this week at the MEN, we're going on Sunday, my daughter Poppy is beside herself with excitement! she's dressing as Sleeping Beauty, has had her gown hung on her wardrobe for the last two weeks where she can see it when she wakes up!

ooooh you'll have to tell me what its like!! i cant wait !

xx

:whistle: bittersweet and strange, :whistle: finding you can change, :whistle: learning you were wrong, :whistle: certain as the sun, :whistle: rising in the east, :whistle: tale as old as time, :whistle: song as old as rhyme, :whistle: beauty annnnnndddd theeee beeeeeaaaaaasssst

:giggle:
Rapidly going off you two !! :p

Arrh I cant wait until my Faith is old enough for the likes of that. She is a real girly girl already so I imagine she would absolutely love that.

Cant wait to see pics x

Back