OMG, OMG, OMG!!

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Well I finally have a weekend off, it seems like forever since the last one :) Went off for a little pootle about the shops, mainly to get the LL mag, which I have now subscribed to, but was too late for the current issue. Decided to have a look in the clothes shops, and it was amazing, for the first time in my life I felt like I was entitled to be in there, to know that I could pick up clothes in "normal" shops and they would fit! I had such a great time just oogling all the gorgeous things, as the autumn/winter ranges are coming in. Cannot wait to buy a pair of knee high boots and know they will get over my calves with ease! Eventually took the plunge and tried on something in a size 10 and OMG it fitted, perfectly, so then rushed off and grabbed loads off the rails, just in case it was a fluke and they were exceptionally large cut trousers, but no, everything fitted perfectly. I cannot BELIEVE it, can this really be true, I am a size 10??? It seems unreal. But oh WOW!

Jez
xx

LOL Jez! Well done you. What a rush.:D

well done!
it's the best feeling!
daisy x

I can't wait for that day! What a huge achievement

Hey Lovely Ladies

Thanks so much for the kind words. BL I am not as resistant to the shopping as you seem to think. I did buy some jeans, black trousers, 2 shirts and a fab jersey top. Just have to hold back a little until payday, otherwise I could have come home with a whole lot more! It still seems rather unreal, infact I cannot quite believe it. I don't think I have ever been a size 10 in my entire adult life!!!

Thanks again, it is only because of people like yourselves and your inspiring stories that I have come this far on my journey, so a big big thank you for all the support, that is a big reason this diet works!!

Jez
xx

Hey Lovely Ladies

Thanks so much for the kind words. BL I am not as resistant to the shopping as you seem to think. I did buy some jeans, black trousers, 2 shirts and a fab jersey top. Just have to hold back a little until payday, otherwise I could have come home with a whole lot more! It still seems rather unreal, infact I cannot quite believe it. I don't think I have ever been a size 10 in my entire adult life!!!

Thanks again, it is only because of people like yourselves and your inspiring stories that I have come this far on my journey, so a big big thank you for all the support, that is a big reason this diet works!!

Jez
xx

:rotflmao: Ok, that sounds better! :D

Thanks to you too!! And you are spot on - the support here is what spurred me along and still does!

I'm so proud of you!! :)

xx

Well done Jez

Fantastic achievement. Isn't it great to go in the shops and know the assistant isn't looking at you as if you shouldn't be there?
I read what you said about the ex fiance.
His loss - you've done this for you. Whether you were thin or fat you were still the same person, so he didn't deserve you because he didn't love the real you enough. Lucky escape there.
Enjoy the new you Your Skininess!!!
:superwoman::clap::clap::happy096::happy096::banana dancer::banana dancer:

*Woohoo* Well done Jez. Very proud of you.

Back