OMG! Pizza HUt!!

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
Took the kids to Pizza HUt. Tried really ahrd, but blew it. Had garlic mushrooms with salad for main course. Thouht that would be good. Just looked at NVs and two portabella mushroom topped with garlic and cheese is 14 points. Blimey, could ahve ahd 2 slices of pizza. Wish I ahd, would ahve been nicer. Then daughter orderes cookie dough and ice cream. I ahd nothing......BUT.......she only didn't like it. It sat there for ages. I kept loking at waitresses rushing around willing them to take it away. Then, I ate it. SO that's 31 points in one sitting! AAGHHH!! I have used 24 weeklies this week, and I'm only losing half a pound a week when I use none, so I am going to be disappointed this week!!!

Dont worry I can beat that. The amount I ate at the chinese buffet last night would make your eyes water lol. If I had only had 31 points I would be chuffed lol

hey have any of u any idea how many pp are in a pizza!!! been craving one for a few weeks and was thinking i could have one if i knew what was in it!!!!

Well first of all, who knows, using your weeklies could actually help your loss!!!

Second of all if you are in that situation again like with the icecream, find a way to 'ruin' the ice cream, such as pouring salt on, setting a dirty napkin on, etc etc. Or look for an empty table and set it there. I always do this when I finish a meal out somewhere to stop me picking!

I should have Purple Star, you're right. I have been there before, and usually shove it in the arms of a passing waitress. But it was there 20 Minutes!!!

28pp for half a pizza in said pizza hut. was it worth it....hell yea...as a one off ;)

Took the kids to Pizza HUt. Tried really ahrd, but blew it. Had garlic mushrooms with salad for main course. Thouht that would be good. Just looked at NVs and two portabella mushroom topped with garlic and cheese is 14 points. Blimey, could ahve ahd 2 slices of pizza. Wish I ahd, would ahve been nicer. Then daughter orderes cookie dough and ice cream. I ahd nothing......BUT.......she only didn't like it. It sat there for ages. I kept loking at waitresses rushing around willing them to take it away. Then, I ate it. SO that's 31 points in one sitting! AAGHHH!! I have used 24 weeklies this week, and I'm only losing half a pound a week when I use none, so I am going to be disappointed this week!!!

mumtheshopper, when is your weigh-in day? You could actually have made your loss a favour if it's after Wednesday! Now, tomorrow be LOW in points. Try to have only your minimum target (maybe a couple less if you're not hungry!) and drink plenty of water, plain simple and clear water. or maybe green tea. Have proteins rather than carbs and keep the sugar level low: check the NV of stuff you eat and have stuff with low sugar in them. For the following days until weigh-in, stay at your target points, and again, drink plenty.

Hopefully you'll lose! :)

oh no i already ate a big one from the take out and hard garlic bread!!! ew i feel really sick today!!! but at least the notions out of my system!!!!!:eatdrink023:

Unfortunately, weigh in is today! I was very good yesterday. Small breakfast, small lunch, and just roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli and carrots with gravy for tea. Oh how I wanted the yorkshire, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Been good today. No carbs. We'll see tonight. But for 2 weeks, i ahve had no weeklies, used points pretty healthily and lost half a pound each week!

1.5lbs on!!!! Because I had 24 weeklies!!! The thing i, it's gonna tke another 3 weeks to lose this now! I don't think i can handle this any more.

Kagome, this is the first time I have had any weeklies in 4 weeks. I never eat them normally. So only ahve minimum target. Sometimes less. I never seem to lose more than half a pound a week. So 24 weeklies equates to 1.5lbs on, which will take 3 weeks to lose again ebfore I'm back to square one. They are right , diets don't work. My metabolism is mashed because of them. I think one last diitch, at shakes for the first time, to lsoe a stone, then just starve myself for the rest of my life to keep it off!!!!

Last edited:
Kagome, this is the first time I have had any weeklies in 4 weeks. I never eat them normally. So only ahve minimum target. Sometimes less. I never seem to lose more than half a pound a week. So 24 weeklies equates to 1.5lbs on, which will take 3 weeks to lose again ebfore I'm back to square one. They are right , diets don't work. My metabolism is mashed because of them. I think one last diitch, at shakes for the first time, to lsoe a stone, then just starve myself for the rest of my life to keep it off!!!!

mumtheshopper don't worry about 1.5 lbs! That's just food in your system! I normally weight myself every day. After my meal at the Chinese on a Sunday, on the Monday I would be 3 or also 3.5 lbs heavier, on Tuesday I would be 1.5 lbs heavier, on Wednesday I would be back to the Sunday weight, and then I would either stay the same put on 1 ounce, lose a couple of ounces and then lose for the last couple of days until weigh-in. That's why I can tell you that it's just food still in your system. Don't worry and keep on eating your points. Next week I'm sure you will have lost the 1.5 lbs and even more xx

mumtheshopper said:

If 24 weeklies made you put on 1.5lbs then ww wouldn't have given you the allowance! It could be any number of reasons why you've put on 1.5, I very much doubt it would be because youve eaten weekly points that you are allowed!!!

did you ever get your thyroid checked!!! seems strange that you could put weight on that easily!!!

I said to my consultant that I obviously just can't ahve weeklies then. She said that it looks like it. SOme people can regularly go overand lose, whilst others can't seem to eat them at all. Looks like I',m one of those that can't eat them! I'm really gutted because I know this will take 3 weeks to lose again!! AAGGHH!! Really am thinking aobut shakes for a month. If this isn't off next week, I think I will. Super good this week, no weeklies, and no rubbish at all, no treats. If not a significant loss then I will have to admit defeat. I need to be lighter for the summer, or it will coat mne alot more as I ahve no clothes that fit!

My only other thought is that i started cerrazette last Monday? Fed up with blaming hormone pills though. I blamed the gain on depo, and no loss on microgynon, (I did lose on yasmine, but never felt so ill) and now cerrazette

Back