Pizza Hut new menu

donna88

Gold Member
I'm going to Pizza hut tomorrow and have worked out weekly syns to fit it in (I normally wouldn't do weekly syns, but know a lot of people do and it works out fine for them)

Anyway, I'm confused now, as they have a new menu.

I was going for the veggie supreme which syns online says is 8 syns a slice (I'll be having 5 slices as my little boy will have a slice of mine) so I'd happily worked it out at 40 syns for the night, but looking at Pizza huts menu it's 145Kcal a slice.

Would that not make it 7 syns a slice?

I suppose it doesn't matter, I've worked out my syns 71 for the week, so if it is only 7 syns a slice, I will have had 66, which would still have me between 5 and 10 syns a day.....

Well 7 syns is 140, 145 cals would be 7.5 I'd imagine.

Most things I've checked have ignored that 5 kcals, its only if it goes up to 150 that they count the 1/2.

But I'm going to count it as 8 syns anyway, that's what it says on syns online, missing out on 7 syns over a week isn't going to do any harm is it

If it was just one slice I think you mightn't have to count the 5 cals, but since you're going to have multiple slices I would count them just to be safe!

Back