• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



OMG SCAREY!

sun

Silver Member
#1
turned my microwave on to heat a pink and white for only 10 seconds, and it started arking badly with flames, good job I was in the kitchen and not had anything in it for a longer time and gone out of kitchen!

Its not that old, I suppose a warning here for all who have and use them, they are a real fire hazard.

sun xx
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sun

Silver Member
#3
just got back from buying a new one, its being binned, too dangerous x
 

sun

Silver Member
#5
they are pink and white marshmallow in a wafer, only 1/2pt each and you can buy a pack of 6 from any supermarket for anything between 38p and 50p!,

They are lush lush lush, lots of the posters on ww are addicted to them hun xx
 
#10
omg cant believe that!
i am a pink and white addict!
i heat them up for 30 seconds, neva had a problem. But thanks for letting me know!
Thats scary!
How can it blow the microwave for only 10 secs, weird.
Well i've ate 4 today, i get a pack of 6 in Asda for 25p...
Starlight they are with the biscuits x
 
#13
<<<<<<<goes off to hunt for pink and whites>>>>>>>>>

sounds fab. sorry about the mikey though!

xxx
 

sun

Silver Member
#14
lush lush lush

.... thinks I should start an appreciation thread for pink and whites lol!
 
#15
They are yummy... yummy... I've tried them in the oven and the wafer goes crispy..yum, must try the microwave. Scary tho about microwave... good excuse to go shopping tho....
 
#16
i sometimes go through a packet of 6 a day, thats only 3 points! i have 2 at a time heated up they taste lovely sweet and sickly ! i would never eat them straight out the packet!
Im off to buy more today, im just glade they're so cheap can afford to eat them like they're going out of fashion!
 


Similar threads