OMG shocked and stunned!

Winky

Just come back from my first WI and am 18lbs lighter.:D:D:D I can't believe it i even got on the scales twice to make sure I was reading it right. This would have taken me 6 weeks on regular weight loss programmes. I'm am absolutely over the moon, cock a hoop, thrilled, delighted, chuffed, ( and whatever else means gobsmacked!) Needless to say i've bought another week's supply. The best part though was teh beautiful basket of flowers waiting for me when i got home. ( well he did forget my birthday:eek:) Can't wait till next week - i know the loss will be much less but this has really, really motivated me to carry on and solve my weight problems for good.

so your worrying was for nothing!!! :giggle:

That is the biggest loss i have ever!!! seen a woman lose in their first week on this diet!! What an amazing loss woman :) well done xx

Cheers Summergurl, i know i'm really neurotic it's just that ive been on so many diets over the last 35 years and been so disappointed with weight loss - but this is just in another league. This diet rocks!!

wow woman that is absolutely AMAZING! That is incredible. That must make you feel over the moon. Bring on next week i bet you're saying!

That is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! What a start to the new you.
well done

xx

fantastic hun!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

told you i thought you'd have a big loss.

it's an incredible amount to lose in a week.

how much more was it than the number you had in your head?

bet you didn't expect that x:D

Hi Chooky, thanks hun - congratulations on your fab loss!!! You'll be at your goal in no time.

Thanks Tafflass - I'd told myself i'd be happy with 10lbs - but secretly inside i wanted the full stone - being a very big lass i thought this might be achievable - but the loss was beyond my wildest dreams

OMG!! Incredible! I had a feeling you would lose a big number but 18lbs! That is absolutely amazing! You're a superstar! You had no need to worry at all as you were never going to disappoint yourself.

Well that's it now, you're going to go at full speed from here on in and be the person you deserve to be. I'm sooooo happy for you! Your Hubby must be so proud of you, and you must be so proud of yourself.

You'll be saying goodbye to the bath tsunami sooner than you think.

Well done sweetie, that's just fantastic!

:woohoo:

Soon it will be Slinky Winky. That is an incredible weight loss for your first. No better motivation than that. Did you do loads of extra activity in addition to TFR? keep it going.

OMG!!
You'll be saying goodbye to the bath tsunami sooner than you think.
:8855:

Looking forward to just a small tidal wave over the next few weeks:)

Soon it will be Slinky Winky.
:giggle:

Love the name i might adopt it when i drop another 4 stones!

No, didn't do any extra activity - possibly less than normal as i was going to bed quite early to avoid food and also had a stinking cold for 3 days. Am thinking of going swimming a couple of times this week - just to get out of the house in the evening.

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Girl I am SO happy for you!! I'm literally smiling from ear to ear. I can just imagine how delighted you must feel with such a huge loss. That's just amazing and like you say it will motivate you for the next weeks.

Seriously hun- what a fantastic result- this is just the START of an amazing journey!! Well done you!

xx

:8855:

Looking forward to just a small tidal wave over the next few weeks:)

Hahaha! And soon enough you'll have to get a smaller bath fitted for health and safety reasons, we don't want you to get lost!

You must be on cloud nine! I can't wait until your next weigh in!

haha slinky winky!!

love it!

Thanks determined girl - i do feel like it's the start of something monumental - maybe this time eh?;)

When's your next weigh in Betsy? You are having some serious weight losses- are you upping your activity levels or not?

I weigh in every Monday, so the 14th. My energy levels are through the roof, I literally bounce of walls. I'm up at 6:30am and don't sit down until 9-10pm. I love it, I have to be doing something. It gets on everyone else's nerves though. I was told this evening to sit the hell down. I obliged as my back is sore. Since losing weight my back has been agony. I think my poor spine is protesting. It's having to adjust to 3 stone less, a different distribution of weight, so it's hurting.

I would prefer my weight loss to slow down. I would love 3-4lb a week as it makes it so much easier to tone. I use light weights and resistance bands in the morning and evening. Just light toning exercises as I do enough cardio running around all day.

Have your energy levels increased? Have you exercised?

Y'see! Told you you'd be fine :) delighted for you!!

Thanks Elle-Emm:)

I would prefer my weight loss to slow down. I would love 3-4lb a week as it makes it so much easier to tone.

That's the trouble isn't it there's not much you can do to influence the weight loss, it is what it is. On other diets you can reduce your calories or change focus from carbs to proteins or up your cardio excercise. But with LT you have your shakes and that's it. I do understand your concerns about toning because i feel like that.I'm thinking (even at this early stage) about my excess skin but figured i'll have it all chopped off once im down to target lol. I do have a busy day with similar hours to yourself and am planning to do a bit of swimming if energy levels come up a bit next week.

Back