OMG shocked and stunned!

All I can say is wooohoooo to youuuuu
That is just wow wee :)
I think you might be our newest most loser :D sounds bad but in this forum it is the best. Soon you will feel it tooooo.
xxxxx

I think the new record holder might deserve a dirty banana dance !!!

:banana dancer:

OMG!!! that is sooooo fantastic hun. :D

u must b over the moon an havin read this i am now determined 2 c this wk thru. ur my inspiration!! :)

:queen: good luck 4 next week!!:bliss:

That's a fantastic weight loss, well done to you, you must be dead chuffed with that.
Here's to a great 2nd week. Wishing you all the best for it.
Doirin

Hi Winky

I havent met you as been on holiday, but boy, what an achievement..you should be well proud of yourself. It is a great motivator and I too thought I wouldnt last a week, but when you get a good weight loss, you want to keep carrying on and on and on..and then, you dont want to come off as it become addictive losing so much all the time!!!!

I am very pleased for you and from what I read on the posts you were worried....no need to be. LT works!!! And you wont be disappointed :)

I wish you all the very best on your journey and my motto is always to be positive, no matter what! Dont be negative...keep your goal right at the front of your mind! GO GIRL...looking forward to following your progress.

Take care

oh my word!!!! AMAZING!! Welcome to the start of your new life!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

wowowow! 18LBS? that is amazing! well done! whatever ur loss for week 2 will be jus kno over 1st is gone ..forever!!

Thanks again everyone i'm in my second week and feeling great!!! I told my lipotrim advisor about this site and about all the wonderful lasses and lads that are on here - you couldn't get this level of support if you paid a private counsellor £300.00 per hour, It truly is a fantastic resource - a silly question maybe, but who runs it and how is it funded?

Back