OMG...what a terrible idea!!!

KD

Gone fishing
6a00d8341c51c053ef0112796df42728a4-450wi

This bus-stop ad for a health club in the Netherlands. It has a scale in the seat and displays the sitter's weight for all to see. We're sure Fitness First is expecting a huge spike in membership from this, but the effect is ruined the moment two people share the seat. That and, you know, trying to win people's business by humiliating them

AdFreak: Publicly humiliate her into joining your gym

I dreamt about this last night :( Dreamt I was a school child and was forced to sit on it by the school bullies. The Headmaster made me wear a sandwich board with my weight displayed on it :cry:

The other children were laughing as they walked by and chanting my weight. :cry:

They dediced to take the subtle approach then...:rolleyes::eek:

I dreamt about this last night :( Dreamt I was a school child and was forced to sit on it by the school bullies. The Headmaster made me wear a sandwich board with my weight displayed on it :cry:

The other children were laughing as they walked by and chanting my weight. :cry:

:hug99:....what an awful dream to have KD :sigh:. xx

That is a horrid dream. :hug99:

I had an experience like that at school though. It's stayed with me all my life since ... we had to measure height and weight as part of a maths lesson and my stats were there for all to see and I went hot with shame as I was the heaviest. This exercise (no pun intended) went on for about 2/3 days. I was 9 at the time. Unforgivable. So huge hugs to you. :hug99:

we had to do that wen i was at school cha-ching i was 14 at the time and i refused to do it . they said no one would see it as to get average they ignored highest and lowest.i still refused and said pretend ive done it and then ignore it just the sameas if id done it . they wernt pleased but i stud my ground. no one should be humiliated

Hahahah!

That's sooo The Netherlands!!!!!!!

xx

Dear god all mighty I would have to be worked with if I sat on it .
And so would the seat ha ha Some one should take an axe to it . It wouldn't up set people then . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

we had to measure height and weight as part of a maths lesson and my stats were there for all to see and I went hot with shame as I was the heaviest.

I remember having this happen at school, though for me it wasn't too bad an experience. You see, it turned out I was the 2nd heaviest. I was just totally gobsmacked as I always thought there was nobody in the world fatter than me.

I remember looking at the other girl and visually superimposing myself over her frame. Was I really smaller than her?? She wasn't so big?? Could it really be possible?

I remember going home and telling my mum, but my mum said that they probably gave me a false reading so as not to upset me :cry: She was like that, my mum :rolleyes:

Thankfully, at the school I teach at (and I assume other schools), height is recorded, but weight isn't allowed to be done in a lesson. Strictly against the rules :clap:

I would NEVER join a gym that was willing to shame and humiliate people even before they were members!

Back