OMG. What have I done??

sianock

Gonna be who I wanna be!
I may have done a very clever thing or very stupid thing......

I have hidden my true feelings about my weight for so long that now im on a mission i feel like i should tell everyone, so I cant go back.... Do you know what I mean ????

Well....... go to...

www.webjam.com/sians_weight_loss_story

Im either brave or very very stupid....

ok i think you have decided this is it final you are going to lose your weight and you dont care who sees it as you ARE going to lose it ...... yes your brave i could not put my face to my weight good luck hunny xxxxxx

Go for it hun, you know you will lose it, so go for it :) will also get you even more motivated...

good luck hun xx

This time you mean bussiness and you'll won't be that weight for long x

what a brave read, i hope you do really well on the diet :p :D im sure you will :D well done for starting your journey :D and well done for getting to day 4 :D x

Aww Well Done, what a very brave thing to do, I feel like I could have written your blog! CD has worked for me and it will for you too, all the very best in your weight loss journey x

Thats just the way i felt and thats why i have give this diet a go & so far its going great.

Good luck hun xx

Very brave and very good idea - hopefully it will help you knowing there are people out there reading this and keen on hearing your progress. The very best of luck to you x

Brave definately - determined, even more so I reckon. Good for you.

Well done for making the decision to do CD it's the best thing I have ever done. If you have the determination you will suceed on this diet. It doesn't matter what you weighed by your cdc you won't ever be that weight again! Good luck hun, if you have any questions give us a shout someone is bound to know the answer.

Thanks Ladies, Ive been thinking about it all day. My sister and Best friend both said they were really proud of mee too, so that was lovely. I hope you all enjoy reading it too. Thanks Sian XX

Well done on being so brave - it's a clear indication of your committment to losing. This time you WILL do it.

Well done you for being so brave and focussed!!!

Hold onto that feeling.....I think you are gonna do great!!!
XX

well done for the start, so brave!

i'm sure you will do SO well, as you seem so determined and thats what you need.

good luck with your journey hun. xx

Back