Omggg i really craving..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Pasta!! With tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and Mayo!!!! Mmmmmm I could cry lol

What could you eat right now? X

Oh god o don't trust myself with the bars, had wind all night lol

Im not craving anymore, well at the moment anyway lol! i love the bars! Love choc mint and peanut! Yummy!!

i keep getting different tastes all day long. earlier it was tuna mayo toasted bagette with tomato onion lettuce and sweet corn. then it was kfc chicken. then it was a quarter pounder with cheese then it was chips from chip shop and now its back to tuna mayo but with a jacket potato. lol

Must admit I'm having wandering thoughts today. It was cheese on toast this morning and just now I almost grabbed a tub full of pasta and tuna mayo off a colleague! :eek:

Not really hungry as such, just craving things...

Having spicy tomato soup now! :D

Yeah I'm not hungry just craving lol

I could eat what I make on aamw though which is-

Cook some chicken, add mushrooms (peas-oops) and then make some of cd mushroom soup and add that so it's like a chicken in mushroom sauce mmm on a bed of lettuce lol mmm

Or the mushroom soup into a paste then use it as a "dipping sauce" with the chicken nom nom lol

I just want tuna!! No idea why lol

i'm the same but i just crave a sandwich, dont really mind what filling but i just want to eat some bread! lol

when i'm having my soup in an evening i just want to grab some bread and 'dunk' it in mmmmmmmmmmm

pasta with ham and cheese but since im trying to behave myself i shall stick to my choc mint shake

A McDonalds's Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal (only Ketchup and cheese on burger) large fries, a vanilla milkshake and a McFlurry !
Ohhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

Of all the things....the hard boiled eggs I've just done for Mr T's tuna/egg salad for his tea, even though they have made the house smell of trumps! x

Now I want a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with cheese meal -- no onions -- and SUPERSIZE IT!!!

BTW, have any of you seen "SuperSize ME"? If not... I so recommend it. It will turn you off of fast food and fast!

MM

Minniemel I'm off to new York in July an plan to try the fast foods, American style!! This is why I should be at goal or less!! Can't bloody wait mmm kfc lol

xKimmiex said:
Minniemel I'm off to new York in July an plan to try the fast foods, American style!! This is why I should be at goal or less!! Can't bloody wait mmm kfc lol

I remember seeing the large KFC popcorn chicken last time I went. Omg it was huuuuuge!

Don't do it!!! Between IHOP (International House of Pancakes), Olive Garden (Italian Restaurant), Denny's (Breakfast 24 hours), and all the other American food places -- I gained 9 pounds in about three weeks in 2009 (9 pounds that I have to relose not)!!!

MinnieMel

Back