Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMIGOD...delicious

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mac79, 22 March 2007 Social URL.

1. mac79

mac79 Member

I just picked up my packs from my new CDC last night after deciding to swap to CD from LL (mainly due to the financial implications)

Had a cranberry crunch bar last night and then peanut crunch this morning. How delicious are they????? Haven't had a shake yet but just being able to sniff a bar without needing to vomit is amazing!

It was brilliant being to buy my weeks worth of pack, 2 water flavourings and MaM for less than the basic £66 for LL. I can't complain about LL because the counselling has really helped but now I've completed foundation I think I am pretty prepared now to go it alone (and with you lot!)

And a 790 meal to look forward to tonight!!!! I'm in heaven!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    im glad u r enjoying so far! i find the packs r really nice. good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.