On slimfast, how did everyone get on? I started yesterday.

playgurl

I started slim fast yesterday, and just wandered how people are getting on/how people got on in the past? Ive got 2 stone to lose and want to to lost it as soon as I possibly can! Lol x

Hi play. I felt like I needed to respond to your post. Please don't take this the wrong way but the way you are having your slim fast products could be seriously damaging your health. The idea of slim fast is to replace only two meals a day with their shakes and then have a 600calorie meal. Ladies should be having no less than 1200 calories a day unless you are following a Very Low Calorie Diet such as Lipotrim/Cambridge etc BUT those meal replacements have extra vitamins/nutrients in them so that you get your recommended daily amount and are not harming your body.

Slim fast is not designed for you to only have 3 of their products per day. I would honestly urge you to rethink what you are doing because you could be causing serious harm to yourself.

If you follow the slim fast plan, you will lose weight. Last year I lost 2st in 3 months but have now put a stone on so I'm starting it again tomorrow after I've stocked up.

I hope that this all makes sense and it's really just a plea to you to think carefully about what you're doing.

Andrea x

Back