One last go at CD!

Woohooooo im so proud of myself :)

We have just been to a retail park thing for a look round and then OH decided he was hungry so we went to Nandos. I had a chicken salad and he had chicken pitta chips and garlic bread (my usual favourite) and I really enjoyed my salad and didn't even think about chips and garlic bread! Ate about half of the salad and was full so I stopped. Only downfall is I had diet coke cos they didn't have coke zero! Should have had a water but OH ordered and didn't think haha. Oh well :)

Well it may come back in stock don't fret n well done for nandos it is a saviour that place and the diet coke thing will be ok don't worry xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had two milkshakes so far, a cup of coffee and still only one litre of water. I'll manage to drink the rest before bed but will be up all night like last night going to the loo!

Well done on Nando's Felix, you should be proud of yourself! I'm kind of wishing I had done SS+ instead of SS, the thought of not eating anything for the next 12 weeks is kind of scary! It is 12 weeks isn't it, then you have to have a break and introduce food alongside the milkshakes. Have I got that right as my CDC didn't really go through the ropes with me this time as I've done it before. It was a year ago so I forget :S

Keep up the good work girls, it's so much easier when you have support even though it is online I'm finding this forum an excellent way to support each other!

Tracy xx

mckenzie22 said:
I've had two milkshakes so far, a cup of coffee and still only one litre of water. I'll manage to drink the rest before bed but will be up all night like last night going to the loo!

Well done on Nando's Felix, you should be proud of yourself! I'm kind of wishing I had done SS+ instead of SS, the thought of not eating anything for the next 12 weeks is kind of scary! It is 12 weeks isn't it, then you have to have a break and introduce food alongside the milkshakes. Have I got that right as my CDC didn't really go through the ropes with me this time as I've done it before. It was a year ago so I forget :S

Keep up the good work girls, it's so much easier when you have support even though it is online I'm finding this forum an excellent way to support each other!

Tracy xx

I love this forum too it's great :D I always browse to pass the time.

12 weeks isn't a long time, it will pass really quickly. I'm not sure how many weeks until you have the week where you add a meal as I've always done SS+ but 12 sounds about right. You can have an SS+ meal if you're struggling on sole source, it won't affect your weight loss I don't think. Even if it's just a bit of chicken or something :)

I'm also not doing well on the water front. Going to try and drink as much as poss before bed time!

It is 12 weeks on either ss or ss+ then you have to do plan 810 for a week. McKenzie you can mix n match Hun. I do a bit of both today I am ss but have been ss+ all week xx

Oh god I've just been really stupid! I keep having problems with getting ear infections all the time since I had glandular fever last year, and ive had about 4 since September last year. The insides of my ears always itch in between having an infection and I've just used a cotton bud on the right one which is always the worst because the itching was really bad and now it's really really hurting!!!!! Arghgghhhhhh :( stupid me :(

Oh I have glandular fever it's a *****. U need get ur ears checked out properly cos that's not normal Hun. Trust me I am a nurse. Take some piriton. Not piriteze piriton it will help xx

Felix - are you SS or SS+??? We can be buddies! I love a bit of healthy competition - I too have a playsuit that's my thinspiration outfit. I am hoping to get down to my post birth weight this week - that would be 12st 8lb...I have some TOTM weight hanging on there, so hopefully that will be off by thurs...watch this space. :)

KatieNicholson said:
Oh I have glandular fever it's a *****. U need get ur ears checked out properly cos that's not normal Hun. Trust me I am a nurse. Take some piriton. Not piriteze piriton it will help xx

It's awful isn't it! I was ill for 8 months with it and now a year later I still get sick every 2 or 3 weeks and I've got a problem with my ears now :( went to the doctors and they basically said there's nothing they can do about me being ill all the time. And I dont think the doctor I saw even believed me because when I had glandular fever I had 3 blood tests and none of them detected it, although the doctor I originally saw said he would put money on it being GF, but she looked at the results and said my blood count was normal!!

Its just starting to worry me as I've been pulled up at work for being off sick often, and I said this to the doctor last time but she wasnt bothered xx

Oh and I forgot to say my OH is going to go out and get me some piriton :)

Last edited:
bettiesrevenge said:
Felix - are you SS or SS+??? We can be buddies! I love a bit of healthy competition - I too have a playsuit that's my thinspiration outfit. I am hoping to get down to my post birth weight this week - that would be 12st 8lb...I have some TOTM weight hanging on there, so hopefully that will be off by thurs...watch this space. :)

I'm SS+, although I did SS the first 3 days of my restart for some bizarre reason. I sometimes SS in the week cos I can't be arsed to cook after work haha!

What is your playsuit like?!?! Only thing I keep thinking is what the hell do I do if I need to pee? (which is very often on this diet haha)

When is your next weigh in? We can compare ;)

Woke up last night at 3am with my right ear throbbing and couldn't get back to sleep for about 2 hours :( my ear has stopped throbbing now but the pain has spread down my jaw! OH wants to take me to the drop in centre but the wait will be ridiculous on a Sunday afternoon.

Just had some paracetamol and having a coffee in bed. Feel like crap :(

Sorry to read you're not well Felix :( hope you feel better soon! When is everybody's next WI's mine is every wednesday so I'll update then.
Thanks for advice last night girls, I managed to stay away from the food, drink my other litre of water and just go to bed! Phew! Anyway woke up this morning feeling fine, no headache for the first time in 2 days! And don't even feel hungry! Surely I can't be in ketosis yet with it only being the start of day 3! My OH and the kids have gone to OH's grandmas for our weekly sunday dinner but I've stayed at home to avoid the food! But lying on my bed watching come dine with me is definitely NOT helping haha.

X

mckenzie22 said:
Sorry to read you're not well Felix :( hope you feel better soon! When is everybody's next WI's mine is every wednesday so I'll update then.
Thanks for advice last night girls, I managed to stay away from the food, drink my other litre of water and just go to bed! Phew! Anyway woke up this morning feeling fine, no headache for the first time in 2 days! And don't even feel hungry! Surely I can't be in ketosis yet with it only being the start of day 3! My OH and the kids have gone to OH's grandmas for our weekly sunday dinner but I've stayed at home to avoid the food! But lying on my bed watching come dine with me is definitely NOT helping haha.

X

Mine is usually on a Tuesday but my CDC is on hol next week so I'll not be weighed for 2 weeks! Eek!! Well done on resisting the food and sticking to the water. It does sound like you're in ketosis!!! You may be one of the lucky few who get in to ketosis really easily :)

Haha come dine with me!!!!! I love it so much. I've started watching so many cookery programmes since being on this diet! I really miss baking though :( I'm quite good at baking but crap at cooking so I used to just make cakes all the time haha :D

I'm feeling loads better now :)

Been to asda and saw a lovely leopard print maxi dress but they only had a size 8 and a size 24 (typical) so I've just ordered it online :D got a 14 but dunno if I should have got a 12 to save for my holidays..

OH has bought a loaf of the nicest looking onion loaf ever and I really want just a tiny slice :(

Haha ladies I live not far from a huge warburtons factory and have been past it four times today and as like a carb junkie. Am still not in ketosis again after the chicken incident which is mad cos when I restarted last Monday I was in ketosis by Tuesday tea time grrrr. Am so weak n tired it's untrue right now.
Hope u feel better soon Felix and that you get your ear sorted xxx

THERE IS A SLICE OF THE OFFENDING ONION BREAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND I AM SO CLOSE TO EATING IT. arghggggggghhhh

Back