One last go at CD!

Glad you're feeling better felix!! Oh no the onion bread!! Never had it but it sounds amaze!!!

Thanks Tano. How are you getting on today? I'm really sleepy, getting in to bed and OH has set up the HD projector in the bedroom for me so going to watch something in bed and then go to sleep. feeling a bit annoyed at myself over the whole onion bread saga but I had a small slice and it was bloody wonderful, and it's Monday tomorrow so I'll be really good through the week :) x

Hi felix, doing ok today but I'm sooooo starving tonight coz my OH ha cooked fajitas! :( smells so nice! Don't worry about breadgate! You'll be fine, and you've done really well this weekend. Did u get up to much? Anything exciting this weekend? X

Tano said:
Hi felix, doing ok today but I'm sooooo starving tonight coz my OH ha cooked fajitas! :( smells so nice! Don't worry about breadgate! You'll be fine, and you've done really well this weekend. Did u get up to much? Anything exciting this weekend? X

Fajitas are my favourite food!!!!!! I feel for you! Well I was thinking usually at the weekend I'd end up having at least a takeaway and a tub of ice cream or something so just a bit of bread is a bit of a breakthrough for me. Went shopping to a retail park place yesterday but only bought some shoes for work. And went to asda today and that's it! What about you?? x

Hmmmm OH has stayed up to watch a film with his friend and I'm really knackered but can't sleep when he's not in bed with me! I know it sounds stupid but I just can't relax :(

Apart from the wedding, I didnt do hardly anything! I used to be like that and couldn't sleep but he goes to bed so much later than me, I think I've got used to it ha!

Glad you're feeling better felix! That bread sounds amazing, I don't think I'd be able to resist........I love bread!!
I've had 1 milkshake today and 1 litre of water, this happened to me the last time I was on SS.. I stop feeling hungry and have to even force myself to have my 3 milkshakes! Urgh!! Anyway feel great today as yesterday I was very light headed and felt like my insides were very shaky! Has this happened to anyone before? I have a doctors appointment today for hayfever tablets I am sooooooo sick of sneezing today haha

X

Back on the wagon today! Woke up this morning and my ear was killing. Had a really bad nights sleep and kept waking up all the time :( ear doesn't really hurt much now so if it still hurts tomorrow I'll get OH to take me to the walk in centre.

Had all three shakes already! And not much water at all. I'm still really hungry but dunno what to have for my SS+ meal. Maybe omelette :)

Weighed myself this morning at 12.9 and a quarter, and just now at 12.11! Not too bad.. Sort of wish I hadn't had the bread yesterday but I enjoyed it so never mind. Its not like I had a big fat takeaway so I'm not too fussed.

How is everyone getting on today? I'm so so tired :(

mckenzie22 said:
Glad you're feeling better felix! That bread sounds amazing, I don't think I'd be able to resist........I love bread!!
I've had 1 milkshake today and 1 litre of water, this happened to me the last time I was on SS.. I stop feeling hungry and have to even force myself to have my 3 milkshakes! Urgh!! Anyway feel great today as yesterday I was very light headed and felt like my insides were very shaky! Has this happened to anyone before? I have a doctors appointment today for hayfever tablets I am sooooooo sick of sneezing today haha

X

That happened to me the first time round! I struggled to fit all 3 shakes in and would often genuinely forget to have my 3rd shake! I'm so glad I don't get hayfever, hope you get sorted x

Well done for getting back on track felix! The little bit of bread won't kill ya haha! I've gotta go asda in a bit and buy bits for glasto! I'm getting so excited now!! X

I have still only had 2 milkshakes and 1 litre of water, I do still think I'm hungry......but maybe that's all it is, just thinking! I reckon it's all in my mind and I'm probably trying to adjust to not putting food in my mouth so changing habits I suppose. I went to the Doctors and ended up with tablets, eye drop and nasal spray!! So it's worse this year than last, hope you get your ear sorted soon Felix, I hate earache and toothache! I am out on Friday for my friends birthday and we are going for a meal so I have that to look forward to, I'm not cancelling it just because I'm on a diet so will have something light (don't know how to do that in an italians! Any ideas or recommendations)?

I need to have my other shake so I'm away to do that now, hope you are all doing ok today x

Mckenzie u could have. Tuna nicoise salad or maybe a chicken ceaser salad, they're usually on the menu :)

Yes i'd go with some sort of salad. Ask for any dressings on the side and ask for it without any bits you're not meant to have or just leave them out when you're eating :)

Ended up falling asleep and just woken up. OH has nipped out to the tesco express close by to get some chicken and he's going to cook me some tea. Im so so tired and can't wait to go back to sleep haha..

Just seen a friend of a friends holiday photos on Facebook and she looks so thin!! Shes always been skinny but she looks so skinny like her arms will snap. Looks ill and I really don't like it. She's one of those girls who is always looking perfect and I don't know if anyone has said anything to her but she really does look ill :(

Ahhhh bless ya! Oh no that's really bad, I have a friend like that who is so tall and skinny, not thin but skinny and is actually obsessed with weight an diets. She also loves to tell me how bad Cambridge is.....clearly jel of my weight loss haha!

She's so gorgeous and it's a shame if she's making herself ill. But it's not really my place so say, I was just a bit shocked :O

It's absolutely peeing it down outside! OH has just came in sopping wet bless him.

Oh I forgot to say!! He had his interview today for that part time trade counter job and he thinks it went well. They asked him to take his passport and they photocopied it and took his national insurance no, and took down his shoe size and shirt size too so that is hopefully a good sign!!

Oh excellent felix!!! Hopefully some good news there then!!! Oh I know it's **** weather ain't it!!! Roll on ibiza!!! What date do u go? X

Tano said:
Oh excellent felix!!! Hopefully some good news there then!!! Oh I know it's **** weather ain't it!!! Roll on ibiza!!! What date do u go? X

Thursday or Friday before bank holiday I think. We haven't booked it yet though! OH is getting his Amsterdam trip paid for him and I'm now worried I can't afford to go to Ibiza because it's going to be really expensive!! Only 2 paydays until I go too.... Oh well we'll see..

Back