One last go at CD!

KatieNicholson said:
Felix the lack of selling is cos most people ie 1st time buyers can't deposit or mortgage these days xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have looked in to that shared ownership scheme as you don't need a deposit but there's loads of catches that don't seem a very good deal. We are only young though and we are going to start saving for a deposit when OH has got a proper job :D it's just hard when rent is so bloody high in the first place!

Oh good it sounded like u where ss+ and I was worried phew. Go for good carbs like brown bread/pasta/rice if poss or take weetabix and have that when u get up then shakes bars n chicken in the day :) xx

Haha no I'll defo b lining my stomach with nice carbs, not burgers tho haha! X

Omg that's so weird!!!!!!! My name is actually Xanthe but I love the name Felix and if I have a son I want to call mine Felix! It's my favourite name haha :D

What a beautiful name!

Nobody has been on here for a while which is unusual, how are you all? I have my weigh in at 5pm tonight so I'll check back in later. Hope you're all keeping well x

Good luck Mckenzie, let us know how u get on :)

Yay youre back!!! Don't worry about yesterday, today is a new day! Please elaborate tho haha x

Hmmmn so yesterday didn't go very well. I won't go in to details though...

Been ok today though. Only had my first shake so going to have the second now and third later. So tired so don't really want my SS+ meal!

Went to the cinema to see Kung Fu Panda 2 yesterday with OH and his friend... Didn't really want to see it but it was their choice. Nearly fell asleep half way through!!

Booked a viewing for a house on Friday :) it's a lovely looking Victorian town house with a double bedroom (with walk in wardrobe omg!!!!!!) a single bedroom and a 3rd attic conversion bedroom. The kitchen looks gorgeous and it has an original Victorian wood burning range in it! It's mental haha. There's also an original fireplace in the living room. it's all been recently renovated and it's less than half a mile from where we live now and cheaper rent. I really hope we like it and it's not tiny, because I hate this little flat we live in

Feeling a bit down at the moment because OH has had his friend stopping over for the past 3 nights and 4 days.. I've hardly spent any time with him as they have been playing video games and totally ignoring me the whole time so I've just been locked away in the bedroom the past few days. OH will come to bed at 5am and end up waking me up, and then when I get up at half 6 for work I've got to get ready really quietly in the hallway when I usually get ready in front of the big mirror in the living room, but his friend has been sleeping on the sofa. His friend is moving out of his own house in about a weeks time and the bar he works in is being refurbished throughout august so he's moving back to his mums house in a different town at the end of July, and his plan is to stop at people's houses between when he moves out and the end of July and come back and look for another house at the end of august. He said the girl he was going to be stopping with is now ill so he's looking for somewhere else and I bet you any money my OH says he can stop here. Or he will at least tell his friend he will ask me and I'll look like a right b*tch to everyone if I say no. I like my privacy and I hate having people round as it is. It makes me really uncomfortable because I suffer with social anxiety disorder on top of my OCD and having visitors is the sort of thing I totally avoid like the plague. Seems like OH really doesn't care how I feel and hasn't even noticed he's hardly spoken to me the past 4 days. I don't have any friends around here and he's the only company I really have. I got so stressed out this morning getting ready for work because of it all and I've hardly slept the past 3 nights because I struggle sleeping when OH isn't in bed, on top of that bloody ear infection :(

Going to get an early night and see if OH actually decides to speak to me. I've been picked up from work and they have gone straight back to playing the video game they have been playing all day. I'm getting sick of it!!!!!!!

Oh and my leopard print maxi dress came from asda and it's really nice. It fits, but I have a weird shape like my waist goes in then I've got loads of fat round my hips then it sucks in and then out again at the top of my thighs, so round the back and sides it clings a bit. If I wear some big knickers I'll be fine though!!

Oh no felix! Sorry to hear you're feeling so down! Xx

Felix I'm so sorry to read that you're having a bad time hun, hopefully things will look up for you if you get your new house, which sounds amazing by the way! You should talk to your OH and let him know how you feel, I've been in this situation before with friends on sofas and fighting for attention over Xbox! Not nice! But I put my foot down and told my OH how I felt and he agreed to have a word with his friend and explain the situation to him plus we compromised over the Xbox; he is only to play it at night while kids are in bed and I'm upstairs watching my soaps. We got to the stage where he would play it until 2-3am and then get up for work at 6 which made him really snappy and tired all the time, it really changed our relationship so I basically said look its either the Xbox or me! If you don't limit the time you're on it then I'm sorry but its not going to work between us (I know that soumds really extreme) but it was getting to the stage where his friends got more conversation out of him through the headphones than I did sitting in the same room. Luckily he saw how much it was getting to me and chose me haha.

Had my weigh in today and -7lb!! Yay me! Can't change my signature as internet in down......again! And it won't let me do it on my phone

X

Thanks for the advice mckenzie :) I will try and talk to him tomorrow when I've had some sleep!!!

And WAHOOOOOOOOOO WELL DONE ON THE LOSS!!!!!!!! that is so brilliant :) it's worth it isn't it!! :D :D :D

Men and their Toys. My husband is 32 and we are now painting at 8pm at night cos he messed about on his rest days today n yesterday on hid friggin x box. And he's in a foul mood painting. They don't get better so deal with it now Felix before it gets too late. I let him go on it on a reward basis like having a child lmao.
I am having a total write off at the minute and not coping too well from a CD point of view but I will get there. Hang in there Felix and put OH straight now before u make yourself sick with it.
McKenzie well done that's amazing woo hoo.
Big hugs ladies xxx

Thanks Katie :) it's not so much the playing video games which is annoying me, its the fact his friend has stayed over 3 nights (looking like 4 now) and he's not even taken in to consideration how I feel and not even noticed the fact I've hid away in the bedroom because they are totally ignoring me. It wouldn't be so bad but our flat is tiny and we have literally a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom so there's just not enough space and it stresses me out!!!! He keeps coming in every so often and asking if I want some food and that's all he's said to me since I got home from work.... Oh well!! Going to bed now :D can't wait for sleeeeeep

Hello everybody. Felix Sorry to hear that u havnt been well for the past few days.i can totally understand when u say u cant get a Word out of ur husband while u in the same room, i go through almost the samr everyday i hardly see him i just feel like Im being uaed to clean and look after him and his familly and that i dont matter.mckenzie great weight loss well done.i jave lost another 2.5 pounds on monday was ok with it,but havnt Stück to it for past 3 says hoping to get back on to it tomrrow.

Thanks everyone, I'm over the moon with my weight loss, long may it continue though huh! Fingers crossed, hope you're all well and Felix I hope your spirits are a bit higher today hun x

Back