One last go at CD!

Well done that's a great weight loss and you should be proud of yourself as a lot of ppl would have used the length of time away from CDC to snack thinking they had plenty of time to undo the damage haha. I didn't get weighed this week as my CDC ended up having to visit a poorly relative and I didn't have time to collect a wks worth of shakes so I'm basically just having to watch what I eat and get straight back on it on wednesday which is the next time I'll be weighed. Not holding out much hope for a weight loss though, but we'll see.

x

Hey felix

I am house hunting too, and you have to be quicker than a march hare to get anything decent, then you need a letter from God to say you are going to pay your rent and not trash the house.

I just put the papers in for a house today. 3 bedroom detached house to rent in Flatt Lane Prenton, CH43 I think there are about 5 people in for it, and the landlord who is a doctor, will apparently pick the best of the bunch..Fair huh? I dont know if that's based upon income, job, credit reference, or psychometric profiling! :) It's a scary world out there, there is actually a dispatches on this monday which is about unscrupulous landlords, I heard a horror story about someone going to view a house and before they even put and application in, the landlady had credit referenced them! Then she stalked them on facebook and phone up the couple and were asking very personal questions. Now working in housing I know that is incredibly illegal, not to mention an abuse of privacy laws, IMAGINE what she would be like if you lived there!?

Well done on the 5lb, my offical weigh in today said I am 12 8 now...where did that extra pound come from, I blame the heat and lack of water..boo-hiss.

That house is lovely!!!!! I really hope you get it!

We viewed this place today - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...dium=email&utm_campaign=iPhoneappSendToFriend which is about 3/4 miles away from where we are now. The landlord was nice. He said he lived there for 5 years with his wife and then they have had one tenant since who moved out in April. It needs a lick of paint and I'm hoping he would let us paint to neaten it up a bit. He also knows all the neighbours and said they are all really nice. He wanted a decision tonight but he phoned and we said we had a viewing for another place tomorrow and he said he can hold off until Monday. The only thing is that I'd have to get a 50 minute bus to and from work when I can just walk from where we live now, and the place we are viewing tomorrow is walk g distance to work too. The house has so much character though, he said the whole terrace of houses used to be a weaving mill. And its absolutely massive!!!!!! I don't like the blue carpet in the room on the 2nd floor though but we can get a rug or something, and the bathroom is a bit dated and could do with refurbing. I sort of fell in love with it though...

The house we are looking at tomorrow is this - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...dium=email&utm_campaign=iPhoneappSendToFriend Couldn't be any different really!!!!! It looks pretty nice and the location is perfect but it doesn't have the charm of the other house. It would only take me 20 mins to walk to work too! I don't think it will have much storage either with it being a new build. We will see tomorrow anyway!

Hope everyone is all good :)

Woowowowow I'm so excited for house viewing today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH loves the house we saw yesterday as its got really thick walls and triple glazing which means he could set up his music studio in one of the rooms and the neighbours wouldn't be able to hear a thing. I hope the house we are viewing today is so nice that it cancels out my love for yesterday's house because I can't be arsed with the commute :(

Forgot to say yesterday - OH got his uni results back and has only gone and got himself a 2:1!!!! He left all of his work to the last minute and hardly even tried so he is really shocked haha. I keep saying to him 'just think if you had worked really hard you would have got a 1st' haha!

Not been too good on the diet last night. Back on today though! Again....

That first house is gorgeous!!!!
Don't worry about having food etc cos u restart again right away so will be losing weight just at a slower rate xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg the house was AMAZING. So nice and big and in a great location!!!! Went straight to the letting agents to apply and a woman turned up 2 minutes after wanting to apply so they couldn't take it off the Market just for us, so we are up against her :( I dunno if this counts in our favour but we have applied together and she has applied on her own even though she's married. I dunno what sort of income they would have but she was driving a pretty new-ish Volvo and was a lot older than us. Don't think they will choose us over her as we only earn a combined wage of 24 grand as OH is working part time. I absolutely love the house though and I am desperate for it!!!!! I hope they choose us but they probably won't :( :(

Had a nice day today. Struggled diet wise and totally went off the rails again. Me and OH have decided to SS all week then SS+ next weekend so it feels like we are having something extra. Went on a picnic today and got to use my mega cute picnic basket for the first time ever! It's a White wicker one with strawberry print lining, and has plates, cutlery, bottle opener/corkscrew, salt and pepper pots, two glasses and two matching napkins in it :) we also have a thing called a 'bubba keg' which we used for the first time. We filled it with ice and pop and it was cold all afternoon. Went to town beforehand and I got a dress from primark (doesn't fit :( ) and a top too. Also bought OH a Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male gift set and a big 40 quid gift set from lush for his birthday, so that's him sorted! Went to Kirkstall abbey for the picnic which is only about 3/4 miles away (I lived a 5 minute walk away from it for a year in my first year of uni and have never been!!!) and it was lovely. So hot and we just chilled out for a few hours.

Back on it tomorrow (again again again) but I need to do this now for my holiday. I DO NOT want to go if I'm a big massive fatty as people will call the RSPCA or something saying a whale has been washed up on the beach!!!

Got a few days off in a couple of weeks time and I'm going back home for the weekend as my sister who lives in Bournemouth is coming up to visit with her new boyfriend. My other sister has arranged to have a surprise birthday BBQ for my mum at her house and she's just got a new posh blow up pool/jaccuzzi thing. The sister whose house it is is about a size 20 but isn't bothered about getting into a swimming costume at all, the visiting sister is a size 10 and is apparently bringing her bikini. I text her saying there's no way she's getting me in a swimming cozzie and she said 'why not it's only family!' yes... And her new boyfriend!! Might go to primark and see if they have a 1 piece that I wouldn't look disgusting in. I hate myself in any swimming attire though.

We hear about the house tomorrow so I'm preparing myself for rejection!!!! I want it so badly though :(

Also I've decided I'm going to apply for that job in HR at work. The deadline is tuesday so I'm going to do my application tomorrow...

Thunderclaps for you all round!

I think you are doing it, bold and brave! You never know, I applied for the house we looked at too...there are so many if's and but's and well's...so many barriers that could come crashing down at any time. BUT you know what. What's meant to be is meant to be. Just keep an open mind, espcially as what you focus on, can so often be just what you attract in your life. SO YOU WILL GET A LOVELY HOME, it may not be the one you want, but it will be the one that's right for you...or at least that's what I believe. :)

Now, get back on it, I have had some minor lumps in the rug this weekend too, but nothing too major, no damage done :) become the SS demon, you and I are tracking each other dont forget, so I am 12st 6lb this morning - you are probably about the same or maybe less. Lets do this kiddo.

By the way,I'll buy a swimsuit if you do ;)

Felix just caught up on your diary! Loving the sound of that cute little picnic basket and bubba keg! Sounds like a lovely day out! Like BR said, the right place will come along eventually! When's your next weigh in? Xxx

bettiesrevenge said:
Thunderclaps for you all round!

I think you are doing it, bold and brave! You never know, I applied for the house we looked at too...there are so many if's and but's and well's...so many barriers that could come crashing down at any time. BUT you know what. What's meant to be is meant to be. Just keep an open mind, espcially as what you focus on, can so often be just what you attract in your life. SO YOU WILL GET A LOVELY HOME, it may not be the one you want, but it will be the one that's right for you...or at least that's what I believe. :)

Now, get back on it, I have had some minor lumps in the rug this weekend too, but nothing too major, no damage done :) become the SS demon, you and I are tracking each other dont forget, so I am 12st 6lb this morning - you are probably about the same or maybe less. Lets do this kiddo.

By the way,I'll buy a swimsuit if you do ;)

Aww thank you :) I rang the estate agents as they said they would get back to us today and they said they are still waiting on the landlord to get back to them. I hate waiting around for the rejection!

I am back on as of today but I'm 2lb heavier than you according to my scales... eek!! I'm not getting weighed until Thursday so I've got 4 days to sort myself out haha :)

Tano said:
Felix just caught up on your diary! Loving the sound of that cute little picnic basket and bubba keg! Sounds like a lovely day out! Like BR said, the right place will come along eventually! When's your next weigh in? Xxx

I really hope so! I just want a house which has decent sized rooms and lots of storage and a garden!! In a decent location to my work. There's hardly anything about though..

Next weigh in is on Thursday so I'm SS-ing until then if I can (will probably last a day haha) and hopefully I've not done too much damage over the weekend... x

I too am a fan of picnic baskets. I have a lovely pastel multi-colour basket weave jobby from TK Maxx, my husband does turkish style picnics which are unlike ANYTHING you have ever seen! Think picnic crossed with a BBQ multiplied by the most amount of chicken wings you ever did see.

Right so I've got back on it today. Had a very quiet and boring day at work :( And I've been knackered all day! Got back home at about half 4 and was asleep in bed for 5. Only just woke up now which means I won't sleep tonight, wahey!!

Filled in my application for the HR job and I'll send it off tomorrow. Also didn't hear anything all day from the letting agents so we called and they said the landlord hadnt got back to them yet, so my toes and fingers and limbs and eyes and hair are all still crossed hoping for good news.

Going to have another tetra in a sec as I had my morning one then I haven't had one since!! Not been hungry which is weird after the weekend I've had.

Arranged to meet 2 friends at Meadowhall (a big shopping centre in Sheffield) on Sunday who I haven't seen since I went to Birmingham for the weekend with them in March. It's sort of a half way point for us as they live near(ish) Nottingham and I'm up in Leeds, so I'm going to get the train down. Apparently we are going 'holiday clothes shopping.' Great............

Hope everyone is ok today :)

oooh my weigh in is also thursday...glugging water as we speak. I think I have had a bit of a breakthrough, in that so long as you drink, minor blips dont seem to have an impact - weird, but maybe thats just me.

Made an appointment to see this amazing palace today. 3 bedroom end of terrace house to rent in School Lane, Childer Thornton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 5PJ, CH66 it says ellesmere port, but its not really it's almost rural and about 5 minutes drive from my husbands work and 15 minutes from mine and really close to all heather's friends, plus look at that converted garage/playroom/heathers garret, looking better and better all the time!

bettiesrevenge said:
I too am a fan of picnic baskets. I have a lovely pastel multi-colour basket weave jobby from TK Maxx, my husband does turkish style picnics which are unlike ANYTHING you have ever seen! Think picnic crossed with a BBQ multiplied by the most amount of chicken wings you ever did see.

I am OBSESSED with picnic baskets. I have two so far and I'm constantly eyeing more up, but my OH said I'm not allowed more. Heres a pic of the picnic from Sunday (the ritz crackers and bread were obviously OH's choice!!!) And holy crap a Turkish style picnic sounds amazing. PLEASE ADOPT ME!!!!!

Attachments

• image-1289542279.jpg
    image-1289542279.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 29
Oh my gosh I love that house!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish they would rip it all up and plonk it down in Leeds so I could have it. I love log burners so so so much!! We keep looking at houses where they have ripped out the original ones :( Theres an awful lot of Victorian houses in Leeds but hardly any still have the good features left. And the garden and gravelly bit! I'm in house heaven...

Hello everyone, haven't been on here for a while as I have had a tummy bug, lovingly passed on to me from my son! He says he is happy as it means he has shared something with me and that that makes him very kind (bless his 7 year old mind!) I have been an absolute nightmare on my diet for a full week so it looks like my 7lb will have gone back on and possibly more knowing my luck! I am due to be weighed tomorrow so will be starting afresh, so annoyed with myself as I managed meals and nights out without overindulging then have an upset stomach and want to eat everything in my kitchen. New start tomorrow and back to commenting on here as I found this a great support. Hope everyone is doing well with diets and house hunting.

x

We didn't get the house :( saw another lovely one today and phoned up only to find out it had gone already. I'm so sick of this house hunting stuff!!! Stressing me out big time!!!

Something will come up soon lovely x

mckenzie22 said:
Hello everyone, haven't been on here for a while as I have had a tummy bug, lovingly passed on to me from my son! He says he is happy as it means he has shared something with me and that that makes him very kind (bless his 7 year old mind!) I have been an absolute nightmare on my diet for a full week so it looks like my 7lb will have gone back on and possibly more knowing my luck! I am due to be weighed tomorrow so will be starting afresh, so annoyed with myself as I managed meals and nights out without overindulging then have an upset stomach and want to eat everything in my kitchen. New start tomorrow and back to commenting on here as I found this a great support. Hope everyone is doing well with diets and house hunting.

x

Hello! Hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully you won't have put as much as you think on tomorrow :) x

Back