One last go at CD!

Arghhhhh I am so annoyed!!!!!! Came home and crawled in to bed as I've been so tired all day and stressed out from this bloody house hunting. OH has his friend round and asked me whilst I was still half asleep if I wanted fajitas for my tea. Not even knowing what he was on about I said yes just to shut him up because he had woken me up, and now he's having a go at me because I now don't want any of the leftovers!!!!!!!! I said I don't want to cheat or I'll be fat forever. Sometimes I'm sure he wants me to stay a big fat mess because he keeps trying to feed me up. I'm in such a bad mood and to be honest, even if I did want any, half eaten cold left out chicken isn't my idea of a nice dinner! He said if I'd have said he would have cooked something else but I'm not even bothered. I've had a shake for my tea...

:( I do think they can be rally inconsiderate when we're trying so hard (hence our convo about my oh on Sunday) I'm so pleased you've stood your ground and had a tetra. I thought he wa joining you on ss in the week and ss+ at weekends hun? Xxx

He's supposed to be but then he just eats crap constantly then moans when he hasn't lost any weight. He annoys me so much sometimes!!!! I am being extra grumpy tonight though because I'm tired and he's got his friend round playing xbox so I'm sat in my room on my own. Might plug the projector in and watch something in bed to take my mind of fajitas!!! x

Oh no, bless ya! Do u watch angry boys on BBC 3? I love it, well funny! At least you're motivated and sticking to it. Let him fail felix, worry about you! Although I know that's easier said than done if he's moaning about it after not losing! Ibiza soon chick!!! X

Tano said:
Oh no, bless ya! Do u watch angry boys on BBC 3? I love it, well funny! At least you're motivated and sticking to it. Let him fail felix, worry about you! Although I know that's easier said than done if he's moaning about it after not losing! Ibiza soon chick!!! X

Holy crap that is SO weird, I am literally just watching the first episode now!!!!!!! Haha! About half way through and it's dead funny! I'm really hoping I can carry on sticking to it until Ibiza. How long until you go now? x

Haaha very weird! It's so so funny, I love it! Erm it's 4 weeks tomorrow that I go, cant wait! Although I don't think I'll lose the amount I want to until then! Are u on facebook?

How much do you want to lose before you go? Yes I am!!! Search for me if you can, my name is :D

Last edited:
Added! My minimins is crashing all over the place and being really slow! Ermm I'd like to be 9 12 by Ibiza but I doubt I will be. I'm currently 10 13!!! In 4 weeks I'm being a bit optimistic haha! What about u? X

I reckon you could get pretty close!!! Your losses will slow down the closer you get to goal though but keep going :D I've got 8 weeks to go now and I'd like to lose 2 stone at least!! I don't want to be chubby on holiday haha x

Oh tell me about it, the girl I'm going with is a size 8 :(

Omg the two I'm going with are size 8's too! And one of them is the most stunning girl you will ever meet. Aaargh!!!

So bloody annoying!!! Your hair is AMAZING by the way! Mega jel!!! X

Haha thanks! I'm getting sick of the red now, I'm going to go back brown after I've ran out of hair dye :D

My friend has the most amazing red hair but has her graduation next week so has to go dark again, but then wants it back to red for Ibiza haha! One good thing about mine is I don't have that option as it's black hahaha x

Hello all, so it's weigh in day today and my restart (again!) I wish I was as motivated as the first time I started CD! Restarting is always really difficult but it needs to be done, I had the most miserable time clothes shopping yesterday what with nothing fitting me/not sitting nicely and the heat was unbearable. It's embarrassing when you discover that you are too fat for the sun!! I'll check back in tonight after my weigh in, feel free to add me on fb (Tracy Mckenzie) and I'll try to find you Felix, I have a few fb friends I met on this last year. Hope everyone is well today.

xx

Well I had my weigh in early as my son has come home from school with stars in theirs eyes tickets for me and him which starts at 6pm. My CDC kindly squeezed me in early, and as I predicted it's a rubbish result and I'm so disappointed in myself but that's what happens when you fill your face with junk while recovering from a stomach bug haha. I have gained 4lb in 2 weeks urrgh!! It'll be off this week and then I'll be back to where I was 2 weeks ago!

xx

Don't worry Mckenzie, you'll be fine, put it behind you and think of it as a fresh start :)

Don't worry you'll lose it in no time!!!! If I ever gain, I always lose it again within a couple of days :)

Today has dragged so much!!! Longest day of my life. My contract is so quiet at the moment and I've been given a really crap mind numbingly boring job to do instead! Really hope I get an interview for this HR job... Think I've got a pretty good chance!

My friend at work asked if I was still on my diet and I said yes but I've not lost for ages and he said I looked slimmer anyway :) haha. so that's cheered my day up a bit!

I've SS'd for 3 days now and not really struggled which is odd. Might have an SS+ meal tonight though. Maybe an omelette...

Not got much to say today. House hunting is still going crap and I'm still tired...

Ahhhh felix, did u enjoy your omelette? I'm so excited about joining weight watchers, I've decided 4 more weeks on cd then that's it! X

Back