One stone at a time target/challenge.

Oh no Lisa, what is happening? Did the consultant go thru your weekly planner/ log book etc? There has to be a reason why you put half on after being so good.

Anyhow I'm back but not really. You see I'm not on any dieting wagon, I hate being fat but can't seem to control it. I keep looking on here as this is my only subscribed forum thing as I've read a few other forums every now n again & some people's comments are just *****y beyond *****iness. This is by far the nicest friendliest bunch I've ever not met.
So where is everyone? How we all doin? How am I supposed to feel motivated when no one posts anymore? There's no one to listen to my MIL stories? I feel like I'm at an opening of a dark cave shouting HHHEEEEELLLLOOOO ANYBODY THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Think I'm goin mad cos I'm bored of footy on tv.
Come on girls/boys
Speak soon Kay xxx

My consultant did go through everything, and said there was nothing there that I should not have eaten, anyhow, Im going to do this week, and see how I go on Friday.

Anyhow, its not good you just reading, you have to post yourself, even if you are not on a diet !

So how is the MIL doing ? she still coming with all the rubbish lol ?

Lisa xx

Well the MIL must be rubbing her hands together at the amount of weight I've put on. She still buys tiger bread every week, obviously I can't do this if I go shopping lol. She still buys crap but not as much. It's like a programme I once saw about fattys & feeders lol.

I'm kinda thinking of doing slimfast for couple of week to try getting me back on track. If the choices of food are taken away I don't ave as much to think about.
Where is everyone else? Is it only me that's bored of football . Kay xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Well the MIL must be rubbing her hands together at the amount of weight I've put on. She still buys tiger bread every week, obviously I can't do this if I go shopping lol. She still buys crap but not as much. It's like a programme I once saw about fattys & feeders lol.

I'm kinda thinking of doing slimfast for couple of week to try getting me back on track. If the choices of food are taken away I don't ave as much to think about.
Where is everyone else? Is it only me that's bored of football . Kay xxxx

I didn't even know football was on that often lol, shows how much attention I pay !

I think slim fast is deffo a good way to kick start a diet and while you are on it you can plan meals etc of what you will be eating when you finish slim fast ... Without telling us how much you weigh right now, how much would you need to go into the next stone bracket ??

Your mil is deffo a feeder !! My mil is to except not me... She makes Chris's dinner everyday (hd has lived with me for 10 years lol) fool !!!

Lisa xx

hi lisa,
ive been to sw classes on and off for over ten years.its crap when your effort doesnt show on the scales.it usually is a good loss the week after if you can keep going.it just shows how tricky the body is - by havin a wee it went down a pound ! i used to hardly eat the day i got weighed at class because it was an evening one- not good.im doing it at home now as M.E makes me a bit unable to commit to attending.i weigh myself when i get up now.which class have you joined ? i used to go to chorlton.
dont cry chuck.
daisyxx

Hi daisy,

Thank you for the kind words ;) I go to one in failsworth in Oldham

Where abouts do you live ?

Lisa xx

lisa,im in chorlton half (my boyfriend of 6 years,who is really an old man lol,i dont know what to call it when you get over a certain age lives there) and sheffield the rest of the the time (ive got my two sons 15+17).ive been to failsworth a couple of times on charity shop hunts.
have a good week madam.
daisyx

cupcakedaisy said:
lisa,im in chorlton half (my boyfriend of 6 years,who is really an old man lol,i dont know what to call it when you get over a certain age lives there) and sheffield the rest of the the time (ive got my two sons 15+17).ive been to failsworth a couple of times on charity shop hunts.
have a good week madam.
daisyx

Charity shop hunt !! Best ones around here are saddle worth and diggle :)

Hey daisy, I live in Sheffield at Aston. Where abouts are you?
Xxx Kay

hello kay,
im right in sheffields middle if the middles the town center.yep i think this is the friendliest group !
youre doing well.
daisyx

cupcakedaisy said:
hello kay,
im right in sheffields middle if the middles the town center.yep i think this is the friendliest group !
youre doing well.
daisyx

We are a friendly bunch :) gone a bit quiet, we used to be really busy .... I'm sure we will get back :)

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Hey daisy, I live in Sheffield at Aston. Where abouts are you?
Xxx Kay

Hi babe :)

Lisa xx

mornin lisa and kay,
im not usually up this early...
cleethorpes is a bit lethal.i did notice you were having a rest off dieting so have a doughnut for me.
spoke to mr cupcake last night,we've got a friend whos just been on a raw juice holiday in spain and shes still doing it now shes back.hes actually contemplating doing it.i think i like chewing too much.
daisx

galaxy-girl said:
Well howdy, I'm off to sunny cleethorpes today wi work. What u got planned?
Xxx Kay

I'm going to go and do my Zumba this morning then swimming at 12 !

I'm going to order tony Horton workout extreme.... Seen it advertised on shopping channel, so I'm getting a copy of it :)

Lisa x

cupcakedaisy said:
mornin lisa and kay,
im not usually up this early...
cleethorpes is a bit lethal.i did notice you were having a rest off dieting so have a doughnut for me.
spoke to mr cupcake last night,we've got a friend whos just been on a raw juice holiday in spain and shes still doing it now shes back.hes actually contemplating doing it.i think i like chewing too much.
daisx

Pmsl !! Don't encourage her to eat donuts !!

I agree with the chewing !

Lisa xx

sorry that was naughty of me about the doughnuts....
zumba AND swimming ???? im going for a swim this afternoon.how many lengths do you do ?
daisyx

cupcakedaisy said:
sorry that was naughty of me about the doughnuts....
zumba AND swimming ???? im going for a swim this afternoon.how many lengths do you do ?
daisyx

Well I didn't end up doing Zumba as I knocked myself out :(.

But I went and did 18 lengths, I'm going to go again tomorrow :). I love swimming, but it takes ages to get into a habit, and then summat happens and I end up stopping, so from now on I'm going to go on my own, then it's my own fault if I don't go.

I may go to gym aswell tomorrow, even if it's just 15 mins then do swimming after that ?

Lisa xx

Back