One stone at a time target/challenge.

Come on ladies another PMA day. 3 week till the big day & we can still lose half stone before then xxxx Kay xxxx

Morning kay bring it on :) have a good day today x x

Sorry didn't get on last night, but I was in bed for 7, goosed, tom again ! 3 in 6 weeks... arrgghh !

Anyway, for those who don't know I lost 2lb last night

Looser dance YIPEE !! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, I am very pleased with myself !

So that is 2.5lbs, in 6 weeks, lol, but I am still buzzin!

I have a bodyshop party tonight, and got loads of munchies for the girls, and had a cheesecake made specially for it ;). I am not going to be drinking tonight, as I would much prefer cheesecake to vodka anyday !

But I have had 5 points upto now, and Im gonna starve myself so I can eat it tonight !:D

Well done on wl emma, 3lbs woo hoo, hope you did the looser dance!

Now gail, I was thinking, why don't you be in charge of getting all the wl results for the teams everyweek ! if you have time, Im just thinking of something positive for you to do, to keep your mind occupied, and that way, you have to come on here, even on the bad days :D Which we all have them hun ! Did you not read my post yesterday with the quote that I put up for you ?

“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

Lisa xx

Teams are

Cobra
Galaxy girl
emmaholl
louq

Morgenmuffel
goose1
porterg1
carlylanky140

So how about we split it into 2 teams with the above as we now have LOUQ on the board??

Are we going to have team names or what ? Answers on a post card ! or suggest a team name on here !

lisaxx

Right, lookin forward to team thing. Are we avin it as little competition like who loses most in a week?
Today has been a bit whay & little bit whoo cos worked in morn in sarnie shop then went to meadowhall shoppin & treated me sen to proper uggs. I usually only get second hand clothes off eBay so feel like a bit of a princess in uggs. Skinny jeans on wi em at mo although I daren't look in mirror & I promise never to wear leggings wi them as I'm not a leggings girl & I aint showing a camels toe off. Hehe.
So today I've had :-
Egg Mayo & bacon on granary roll 8pp?
Starbucks skinny gingerbread latte 3pp?
(pls correct me if I'm wrong)
For tea in the slow cooker is a chilli made with stew beef, 1/2 tin kidney beans, 2 tin toms, carrot chopped fine, celery chopped fine, onion chopped fine. Chilli, cinnamon, cumin 5pp served with my fave warbys wrap & 30g cheese put in oven till crispy 7pp tho I've just gone off warby wrap cos predictive text come up as earbud. Lol
23pp in total so may ave curly wurly later xx
Hope everyone is doin ok & on track xxxkayxxxx

Hey all,
Off sick today - full of cold, but have stuck to it. I cleaned the kitchen to within an inch of its life and cleaned out the fridge and the airing cupboard! Good exercise! I'm hungry now though.
I'm torn between chicken and roast veggies or an all day breakfast for tea!
Have had 14 points so far! Got 27 left!
planning to go to Aberystwyth shopping tomorrow and will have a maccy D's! :D
My idea's for our team name:

Success Sisters
Losing Ladies
Pink Princesses
Victorious Belles
Weekly winners

I'll keep thinking about it!

Emms xx

Hi all,

Having one of those days ,kids have been demanding because they were indoors .. Rain please go away. Just getting done chilli and pasta sorted for dinner I have 17 points left might save a few for a treat when the house is quiet later.
Hope ye are being good today and keeping off santas naughty list

I've just made ice=cream!!??!! :eek:
I measured out half a pint of semi skimmed milk and a handful of frozen summer fruits and blended them. I thought it would make a smoothie. But it has the texture of icecream! :D
Yum. Shame about the bits of pips.

Emms xx

Phew!! What a day, only just sat down since 6am this morning. Having trouble with minimins app on my mobile and its taken me ages to find my subscribed threads and how to reply on computer.

Anyway, Ive lost 3lb this week. I can't believe it! Got on and off scales about 10 times this morning. Made up because I really thought I was failing. Told you I put too much pressure on myself.

Are we starting teams now or in new year? Might give us the extra push we need if we wait till 2011 to launch it. Was trying to think of a way we could give the winning team of the month a little treat but not sure how we could do that. Any ideas???

Im back in focus girls thanks to you lot. A big big thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all your support yesterday. PS> I did try to ost replies yesterday but couldnt cos of stupid phone! xxx:bighug:

Just saw this and can identify with it so much I had to post it.

I walk down the street,
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk,
I fall in,
I am lost .......I am helpless,
It wasnt my fault
It takes forever to find a way out

I walk down the same street,
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk,
I pretend I dont see it,
I fall in again,
Cant believe I am in the same place,
but it isnt my fault,
it still takes a long time to get out

I see it is there,
I still fall in ...... its a habit,
my eyes are open,
I know where I am,
It is my fault,
I get out immediately

I walk around it

I walk down another street

We all need to stop falling in the hole and find another street to walk down xx

Love it!!! :D

Well done lisa!!!!

Fab work Gail!!

Maybe the losing team for the week gets allocated a person from the other team (winners - I.e biggest losers - could do in percentage?!) to post a daft little gift? Only something cheap.... Something motivational... Or yummy n low pp... And a little message?? Xxx

Was just worried that you have allocated the teams and me joining would make it an odd number :confused:

Not at all. Don't know if were waiting till after Xmas to kick start teams properly. We may be all in a better frame of mind then. In the mean time just join in with the chat.

I think now maybe a good time as well to introduce ourselves. Think Carly mentioned it last week but no one started it off x

Hey all..
Hope your weekend has started well.
Gail - 3lbs - that's fantastic! Well done honey.
Welcome MammaCass! :welcome2:
I've been out to town and went for lunch with the hubbie and after a long perusal of the menu decided on an omelet with bacon and mushrooms. I was starving - but when it came after a mouthful there was a huge hair in it!!! :eek: Needless to say i complained rather loudly and felt a bit sick so didn't have any lunch :(. But made up for it when I got home at 4pm - soup and toast. Yum.
You've all lost really good amounts of weight this week - I hope I can do the same.
Emms x

Back