One stone at a time target/challenge.

Told u emm!! Well done Hun, feel like doing the loser dance for u myself! At least then the ap wud balance out the peanuts I hav just trogged :( :( :( x

Thanks Gail - lol. Is trogged a word? That's classic. I'm so going to use it tomorrow at work!!
E xx

Well done Emms! Excited about our new year challenge :D xx

porterg1 said:
It sure is. I trog all the time!!! Xx

That's funny as we use the word troff but think it may be spelt trough in the Yorkshire dictionary( if there is one) bit like a pigs trough. Haha just googled it
trough (trôf, trf)

(intr) Informal to eat, consume, or take greedily

[Middle English, from Old English trog; see deru- in Indo-European roots.]

I can't believe that, thought it was Yorkshire/Cheshire terminology the trogg & the truff. But oh no we know what we're talkin about lol.

Still on it today
Oats so simple 4pp
Squeeze &. Stir 3pp
Warby wrap with cheese 7 pp
Chicken curry no rice or extras 7pp
Homemade apple crumble 5pp????
Mini buttons 2pp
27pp in total, let's hope I'm not peckish later. How we all doin today? Are we all bein goody girls & not troggin/ troffin? xxxxkayxxx

Well dun for not troffin Kay!! I've trogged all day. Total write off, been in a planning meeting til mid afternoon then went out for first Xmas meal with team. Got food planned for tom tho so straight back on it in morn xxx

I haven't been writing cause I'm still eating like a horse :-( .. Going to put it behind me and start afresh in the morning .
On a brighter note I got a good bit of my Xmas shopping done over the last few days how are ye going are ye all sorted for it?

I think even if you have a bad day you should be on here telling us about it. We may be able to help. You are only human & we all have days when we do nothing but trogg/troff.
I think ive nearly done all my Xmas shopping. Just some last little bits & then the dreaded food shop to do xxxxkayxxx

Hey everyone this is the first proper minute ive had since friday. How is everyone doing ? Well done Emma :) i sts this wk and would be the first to say to anyone else dont worry sure you didnt gain but im annoyed cos i walked an hour every day and was very good food wise, so cant understand it. ah well back on it now :(:( sorry for the moan. Good luck to everyone with wi this wk x x

Hey all.
Hope you're all well and having a good day.
LouQ - you definitely need to come on here even if you're having a bad day - these guys have got me back on track more than once!
Had a goodish day today - went out for lunch with my team but was really good and had steak and salad. but then couldn't resist a Whinberry (bilberries) tart with Chantilly cream. it was fresh fruit so i counted 6pp as it was a really thin pastry case and only a small blob of cream. T'was delicious though and I ended up with blue teeth and lips after eating it!
Today I have had:

1 slice toast - 2pp
choc spread - 2pp
steak - 8pp
salad - 0pp
dressing - 2pp
Fruit tart - 6pp
2 slices bread - 4pp
three slices bacon - 6pp
2 thin sausages - 4pp
1 egg - 2pp

total: 36pp so far!

4 left..hmm...what can i nosh now?

Emms xx

That tart sounds lurvly. Looking at your menu it's not far off a simply filling day, with the steak, bacon, egg, they're all free. If the bread is WW then it's looking ok x

Good morning everyone. How is everyone today ??

Avin good day so far then went to co-op on way home, saw festive friends biscuits at half price, thought oh I'll get some for kids then guess wot ? While kids are eating tea I opened em & ate half of em. I just had no control. It was like I was in auto pilot :( oh well back on it AGAIN !!!!

Galaxy girl, I know that feeling sooooooo well! Why do we do it eh? I keep buying biscuits for the others in the house and scoffing the lot :( Need to just stop buying them.

Hi all, I'm havin a nitemare wiv treats I hav bought for christmas! Peanuts, pringles & tin of biscuits gone so far. Not just me that's eaten em tho - all boys hav helped. I've not counted for a few days. Not been naughty but don't feel fully in control without tracking xx

Taytos and chocolate have been calling me the last few evening while in on the couch and surprise surprise I've answered by eating loads of them... Hubby isn't helping by eating them too when I want him to shout "stop don't eat them"
Last week I got into the 14's I'm positive I'll be in the 15's again tomorrow night.
New day tomorrow time to start again

Hey guys, Xmas is terrible for treats. I got given an xmas hamper last week at work and I've put it on top of the cupboards so I can't reach it without getting a chair! :eek:

I've been super good all day having only had 11 points, said no to mince pies at work, and then came home and had a chicken kebab and half portion of chips - counted 11 for the kebab as it is flame grilled chicken and a pitta with salad, and counted 6pp for the chips. Does that sound about right?
now I am having a satsuma marathon!
I got weighed at home this morning and had lost another pound - down to 290 which means I've lost a stone now! :D
Will be official on Monday next week!
How is everyone else doing today?
Emms x

Still crazy busy! Hope ur all well :) xx

emmaholl said:
Hey guys, Xmas is terrible for treats. I got given an xmas hamper last week at work and I've put it on top of the cupboards so I can't reach it without getting a chair! :eek:

I've been super good all day having only had 11 points, said no to mince pies at work, and then came home and had a chicken kebab and half portion of chips - counted 11 for the kebab as it is flame grilled chicken and a pitta with salad, and counted 6pp for the chips. Does that sound about right?
now I am having a satsuma marathon!
I got weighed at home this morning and had lost another pound - down to 290 which means I've lost a stone now! :D
Will be official on Monday next week!
How is everyone else doing today?
Emms x

I love them flame grilled chicken kebabs. I'd say 11 was ok for that. By official weigh in mon you cud of lost another 2. Well done you xxxxx

Back