One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi, here are my answers:

Been on diet 7 weeks
Lost 4lb
Like that no foods off limits and weeklies mean u can still have nite out and not feel like u have blew it!
Been on constant diet of one kind of diet or another for 20+ years
Disappointed with weight loss to date, coming off much slower that I want but mayb it's the time of year

Xxxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Gail, poor you. Looks like you can't do much wi that on :( how long is it on for ?

Not sure yet Kay. Back at fracture clinic tom so shud know more then. It's a pain in the arse. One gud thing tho it takes much longer to eat meals wiv my left hand!! Try it xxxx

My answers are:
Ive been 16 wks on the diet this time
Ive lost 2 stone 2 lbs this time plus 10 lbs before i started so total of 2 stone 12 lbs
This (16wks) is the longest ive stuck to a diet my whole life
I love that i can have anything once its pointed so dont feel im missing out on anything
I am delighted with how well ive done ive lost nearly a third of what i need to lose. 1 lb to go :)

Positive thought for today is that even though i knw ive no wi next wk ive stuck to it 100% and even went for an hour walk.

Im on the i pad and cant multi quote so ill get back on later and do it from laptop so im not being rude x x

Hi I haven't been on in a few days my notebook is knackered do I can only use my phone I'm a good few pages behind so I'm just saying hi and I'll try to catch up soon and write a proper post. I am being good this week hopefully it will show on the scales tomorrow night.
Take care

Hi I haven't been on in a few days my notebook is knackered do I can only use my phone I'm a good few pages behind so I'm just saying hi and I'll try to catch up soon and write a proper post. I am being good this week hopefully it will show on the scales tomorrow night.
Take care

Hi lou welcome back and good luck tomorrow x x

Evening all, hope you guys have had a great day :)

1)How long have you been on the diet this time?
Just over 11 weeks

2)How much have you lost in total on this diet?
9.8 Kilos which is roughly 1 Stone 7 and a half pounds!

3)what is the longest you have stuck to a diet
Well I was with Slimming World for about 3 years and lost 4 stone then put half a stone back on and afterwards struggled yo-yoing between 20 and 21 stone for about a year of that. I probably only stuck to plan for about 6-8 weeks at a time.

4)what is it about this diet that you like?
It lets me have my treats on a daily basis, I can go out to eat and know that I can keep within my points, that my boyfriend is supporting me and losing weight too.

5)How well do you think you have done so far ?
Really well, even at times when I have not been able to eat within the WW plan I have been right back on track, whereas before I might think, oh fudge it I'll just hoover every bit of food I see into my mouth and then give up. Helps that the Mann is also following WW as we can motivate each other when one of us has a down day, and if he is having a down day too I know that you guys are here to offer advice and support!

My positive for the day:

I went to Nuremberg to meet a friend I haven't seen since Feb 2005, it was lovely and I didn't go overboard with Christmas Market goodies, but this is not my positive. We worked together in a bookshop and the run up to Christmas was always, as you might imagine in retail, was always very hellish and stressful. She made me remember that my final Christmas there in 2004 I decided to give up smoking because I thought if I can get through Christmas without smoking then I sure don't need to do it the rest of the year. That was 7 years ago, and I still haven't had an cigarette! That is my positive for today :)

My positive for the day:

I went to Nuremberg to meet a friend I haven't seen since Feb 2005, it was lovely and I didn't go overboard with Christmas Market goodies, but this is not my positive. We worked together in a bookshop and the run up to Christmas was always, as you might imagine in retail, was always very hellish and stressful. She made me remember that my final Christmas there in 2004 I decided to give up smoking because I thought if I can get through Christmas without smoking then I sure don't need to do it the rest of the year. That was 7 years ago, and I still haven't had an cigarette! That is my positive for today :)

Wow well done that was a brave thing to do over christmas and brilliant that you are still off them x x

Not sure yet Kay. Back at fracture clinic tom so shud know more then. It's a pain in the arse. One gud thing tho it takes much longer to eat meals wiv my left hand!! Try it xxxx

Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully it wont be on too long . I remember not even being able to wash my hair properly all stuff you just take for granted :( let us know how you get on x x x

Ps to give you a laugh i broke my wrist on holiday in corfu. I was on a moped in our complex and the moped slid on the gravel and i hit a small wall around the pool , went over the handlebars and landed on some poor unsuspecting fella sunbathing on a lounger. Hope this gives you a chuckle :):)

Thanks Gwen, am hoping to apply the same philosophy to WW if we can lose weight over Christmas then 2012 is gonna be our years!! :D

Thats a great plan and good luck to usvall cos i really think id have given up if i had not found this thread x x

Goose1 said:
Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully it wont be on too long . I remember not even being able to wash my hair properly all stuff you just take for granted :( let us know how you get on x x x

Ps to give you a laugh i broke my wrist on holiday in corfu. I was on a moped in our complex and the moped slid on the gravel and i hit a small wall around the pool , went over the handlebars and landed on some poor unsuspecting fella sunbathing on a lounger. Hope this gives you a chuckle :):)

Ha ha! Can just picture it. Hope he was a fittie!! Mine was nowhere near as xciting. Took dog for her haircut and she jumped out of car onto road. I went to grab her and went flying, the only time in my life I've stopped traffic lol! X

Goose1 said:
Thats a great plan and good luck to usvall cos i really think id have given up if i had not found this thread x x

Same from me! I loves ya all. 2012 will b r year and we will complete r mission together! Xxxxxxxx

Ha ha! Can just picture it. Hope he was a fittie!! Mine was nowhere near as xciting. Took dog for her haircut and she jumped out of car onto road. I went to grab her and went flying, the only time in my life I've stopped traffic lol! X

Oh he was . He was a footballer from one of our irish first division teams , thank god i was thinner or his career could have been finished lol. Just think this time next year after all the weight loss you could be stopping traffic for different reasons :) but have to say you look fab in your profile pic so dont be putting yourself down missus x x

Ps your old profile pic of course :)

Same from me! I loves ya all. 2012 will b r year and we will complete r mission together! Xxxxxxxx

Sounds good bring it on:) january wont knw what hit it !!!!

What a motivated bunch we are!!

For years I've been saying "this time next year I'll be slimmer, and people won't recognize me!" and I've never done anything about it. This time I'm doing something about it and I am determined that 2012 will be the year I break all my own records.

I am determined to do some form of exercise and I will stick to this diet and keep losing the weight. I have a wedding in Jan to go to and an event in July - I fully intend to be slimmer and more confident!!

Good luck to us all for 2012 - we can do it!

Emms xx

Also just wanted to let you know that I have just downloaded the first C25k podcast to get an early start on my exercise!! :D:D:D

Back