One stone at a time target/challenge.

Yep, looked on laptop earlier, it seems quite easy. Just can't really think of anything. I do get called dolly alot cos hav more than a handful if u know wot I mean. Was thinking I cud incorporate that in some way if I can't think of anything else x

Oh we will get the thinking caps on. My mam was nick named dolly too god knows why. Her real name was brigid ???? Its her 13 th anniversary on boxing day miss her dreadfully at this time. Nt getting morbid on ya dont worry . I like when random things remind me of her x x

I'm goin nowhere. I love this thread. This is the only one I religiously check. Every now & then I'll venture out & think pppfffttt why did I bother, I've already read em. I think this thread gets the most action so to speak.
For tea Ive ad slow cooker on all day. Tin of toms, tin of chick peas, 1lb diced lamb & this jar of stuff that I bought from m&s that I think was called tagine or summat. Ave u seen that advert where they get sausages , peppers, onions & put it in oven wi a jar of stuff? Well it's one of them. Anyway I'm thinkin if im on SF is that all free apart from jar but even jar was quite low PP. Not that I'm on it cos I've just ate 2 ginger reindeers & of course a mince pie. I'm still thinkin ahead for new yr. Xxxx Kay

The dinner sounds yumm and very low in points so youre allowed the mince pie and reindeer. Im a weirdo i dont eat veg of any description only potatoes so im a bit limited but always love the sound of other peoples dinners and wish id eat them x x

Goose1 said:
Oh we will get the thinking caps on. My mam was nick named dolly too god knows why. Her real name was brigid ???? Its her 13 th anniversary on boxing day miss her dreadfully at this time. Nt getting morbid on ya dont worry . I like when random things remind me of her x x

Ahh bless ya! Mayb I should def go wiv sumthing with dolly in it then every time o post I will think of ur lovely mummy. U don't need to miss her, she is right there wiv ya all the time. Look in the sky, find the brightest star and that's ur mum smilin down on ya xxxx

Ahh bless ya! Mayb I should def go wiv sumthing with dolly in it then every time o post I will think of ur lovely mummy. U don't need to miss her, she is right there wiv ya all the time. Look in the sky, find the brightest star and that's ur mum smilin down on ya xxxx

Oh she defo is. She has done nothing only look after me, a male friend of mine who i had not seen in about a year called the day after she died and sort of looked after me as friends for 3 years and now he is my hubby:):) im convinced she sent him( i believe in all that stuff ) then 3 yrs ago i was offered redundancy in work i had been there from the age of 15 and had 21 yrs service so would have gotten a good sum of money but was so nervous of not getting another job that i ouldnt make the decision but 3 wks later i found out i was pregnant so then it was an easy decision and i have been so lucky to have been able to stay home with my little girl up till now. So she is defo smiling down on me all the time x x, ps sorry for the long rant :(

Oh she defo is. She has done nothing only look after me, a male friend of mine who i had not seen in about a year called the day after she died and sort of looked after me as friends for 3 years and now he is my hubby:):) im convinced she sent him( i believe in all that stuff ) then 3 yrs ago i was offered redundancy in work i had been there from the age of 15 and had 21 yrs service so would have gotten a good sum of money but was so nervous of not getting another job that i ouldnt make the decision but 3 wks later i found out i was pregnant so then it was an easy decision and i have been so lucky to have been able to stay home with my little girl up till now. So she is defo smiling down on me all the time x x, ps sorry for the long rant :(

How sweet is that story! I have a
similar story. I lived alone - no boyfriend, thought I was on the shelf (was 30) and got burgled. In my shock / recovery of this (my nan's Ladro ballerinas were stolen) i found anew house in the next town, moved job and church all in the same weekend - and met Joe my hubby at church :D. Wouldn't have moved if i hadn't been burgled. Wouldn't have been burgled if I hadn't put my nans Ladro ballerinas she left me on the windowsill. Phew - long story - but a good ending!!

Gail - sorry about the pot being on for another 4 weeks! At least you'll have a good excuse for being waited on hand and foot this xmas!

I nicely avoided mince pies at lunchtime today - went home for a sandwich instead of going to the restaurant at work. But I won;t have them in the house at the moment as I would be warming them up two at a time in the microwave with a big blob of extra thick cream on top!! Agghhh...now I'm thinking about it!!

My Just Dance 3 arrived today and I have just got back from work at 8pm and done four songs on it and i'm cream crackered! So funny - I forgot to draw the curtains and must have got a few chuckles from those passing the window. Love it though! It kept telling me I was lazy! Humph. Not having that! LOL

Anyhoo - hope you are all good this evening. I am vegging out on the couch now winding down before going to bed and dreaming about shopping in normal shops (not evans) next year and looking bloody lovely in my new size 14 frocks!!

Nite all,

Emms xx

Sorry to harp on after the essay i posted a minute ago - but do you know what I just realised!
I've been saying for weeks now that I need to lose 10 stone, and guess what I only need to lose 8 stone 11lbs now - I've already lost 1 stone 3lbs! :D:D:D

Talk about a moment of revelation!!

Sorry - just had to share this.

Emms xx

Sorry to harp on after the essay i posted a minute ago - but do you know what I just realised!
I've been saying for weeks now that I need to lose 10 stone, and guess what I only need to lose 8 stone 11lbs now - I've already lost 1 stone 3lbs! :D:D:D

Emms xx

Its brilliant isnt it. Well done its so great when you drop down into a different stone bracket. This time last year i was 18 st 3 lb and lost 21 lb but put back on 11 lb but ave stuck rigidly and list 30 lb this time and am 15 st 5 lb . Cant believe im in the 15s. You are doing sooo well in such a short period of time x x

Goose1 said:
Its brilliant isnt it. Well done its so great when you drop down into a different stone bracket. This time last year i was 18 st 3 lb and lost 21 lb but put back on 11 lb but ave stuck rigidly and list 30 lb this time and am 15 st 5 lb . Cant believe im in the 15s. You are doing sooo well in such a short period of time x x

Well done 2 u 2 Gwen! 2012 won't know wots hit it wen we start next years mission! X

Couldn't have done it without your support guys!!

Emms xx

Well done 2 u 2 Gwen! 2012 won't know wots hit it wen we start next years mission! X

Thabks gail. This time next year we will all have to meet up and show off our fab losses x x x

Defo, feel so close to u girls already. A meet wud b fab. Don't know how far apart we all live but we cud set a goal starting from new year that we will get together wen we have all lost a stone or something xxx

Sorry not been on Im in agony... !

have not been to wi tonight, as I can't drive, can't get coat on!

Trapped wind in my shoulder blade and back, I had this about 3 weeks ago and it lasted for 4 days! its all the bloody VEG I've been eating!

why is it causing me so much bloody pain!

I have read through all the posts... honest, and I clicked multi quote on them all, and they have dissapeared! So Im not going bloody back through them all ! Have you seen how many pages we have done! lol, I never thought that the group would get like this!

re new name for porter...how about whoopsadaisy... first thing that came into my mind, after your little accident ! Can't believe the size of cast! Who is going to be making xmas dinner at your house now ?!

Guess how I got my user name !

Hope you all have a happy friday !

Oh Kay, I personally think you are doing the right thing, leaving the diet till after xmas! As long as you don't leave us, which I don't think you will ! and start back when you are ready!

Lisa xx

Aww that gave me shivers, she is still looking out for her little girl sending people to love and hug you on a daily basis in her absence xx

How sweet is that story! I have a similar story. I lived alone - no boyfriend, thought I was on the shelf (was 30) and got burgled. In my shock / recovery of this (my nan's Ladro ballerinas were stolen) i found anew house in the next town, moved job and church all in the same weekend - and met Joe my hubby at church :D. Wouldn't have moved if i hadn't been burgled. Wouldn't have been burgled if I hadn't put my nans Ladro ballerinas she left me on the windowsill. Phew - long story - but a good ending!!

It is funny how we can look back on the most painful times of our lives and realise that without that happening we wouldn't have made a decision and be where we are today.

I believe my Nan sent me my lovely boyf, as it was a few months after she died and I was in the midst of my darkest days of depression, when I didn't leave my bed very often and never the house. I was playing an online game to at least give me a little human contact, I was talking to a friend I met on voice chat and he had another conversation going on in the background. I heard my OH speak and even though I couldn't hear what he actually said - call me crazy - I knew at that moment this was the man I was going to spend my life with. It took weeks to pluck up the courage to send him a message, but I did. It was because of him that I sought help for my depression, it was because of him I started and have continued on my weightloss journey and it is because of him I am living in Germany just outside the Black Forest which was my Nan's favourite place in the world.

Emms xx

Quite right you had to share it, what an amazing revelation it was too :D Well done! xx

Hit the nail on the head there Gail! xx

Sorry not been on Im in agony... !

have not been to wi tonight, as I can't drive, can't get coat on!

Trapped wind in my shoulder blade and back, I had this about 3 weeks ago and it lasted for 4 days! its all the bloody VEG I've been eating!

why is it causing me so much bloody pain!

Ouchies Lisa, is there anything you can take to relieve it? I have had it before but it only lasted an evening or so but if was painful so I really feel for you right now :( I hope you won't be suffering over Christmas! xx

re new name for porter...how about whoopsadaisy... first thing that came into my mind, after your little accident ! Can't believe the size of cast! Who is going to be making xmas dinner at your house now ?!

What about whoopsadolly? :D

Hey all - I've had an idea! :D
How about doing a personalized T-shirt/Hoodie with 'OSAaT Challenge!' in pink glitter text on it!
We could all have one and wear it when we meet up next year. I'd rather have a zip up hoodie but can't find a website that will do one in my size :(!
I've found a website that will do a black t-shirt in my size (3xl) for £17.90.
Anyone else up for this?
I've taken a snap shot of the the website and posted on my profile page.

Emms x

Sounds good em!

I canot afford it at moment, but saying that, we all hope to be a few sizes smaller for next year anyway !!

Lisaxx

Lovin the names girls, especially whoopsadolly! Sts this week and last week. To b honest I'm fine wiv that and will b made up if I can sts over Christmas xx

Back