One stone at a time target/challenge.

emmaholl said:
Hey all - I've had an idea! :D
How about doing a personalized T-shirt/Hoodie with 'OSAaT Challenge!' in pink glitter text on it!
We could all have one and wear it when we meet up next year. I'd rather have a zip up hoodie but can't find a website that will do one in my size :(!
I've found a website that will do a black t-shirt in my size (3xl) for £17.90.
Anyone else up for this?
I've taken a snap shot of the the website and posted on my profile page.

Emms x

Only just worked out wot osaat is - doh!!! Wud b up for a tshirt but we wud need to order them last minute cos we will n much much smaller wen we meet up x

Hi all still on my phone :-( lost 5lbs this week just a half lb away from losing 2 stone.
I think I'll have to drop off this thread for a bit at least until my computer is back up and running.
Wishing you all the best for the future and a very merry Xmas

Hi all still on my phone :-( lost 5lbs this week just a half lb away from losing 2 stone.
I think I'll have to drop off this thread for a bit at least until my computer is back up and running.

Well done Lou ! What an amazing result to have right before christmas !

Hope your computer is up and running soon !

Have a great xmas and new year!

Lisa xx

LouQ said:

Well done you. Bet you can lose the half this week, that would be a perfect Xmas pressie. If you're still on your phone go to the top of whichever page ur on & click on the right arrow. That takes you to minimins, can you multi quote from there?
Xxxxkayxxx

How is everyone's Saturday going so far then?

I've been to town, but had breakfast before I went and had a hot beef sandwich wandering around - but only ate half and gave the rest to my OH.

Made a zero point soup this afternoon to keep the hunger at bay and am having pork steaks with jacket spud and smashed swede and carrots for tea, Yum. :D

Well within my points!!

Emms xx

How is everyone's Saturday going so far then?

I've been to town, but had breakfast before I went and had a hot beef sandwich wandering around - but only ate half and gave the rest to my OH.

Made a zero point soup this afternoon to keep the hunger at bay and am having pork steaks with jacket spud and smashed swede and carrots for tea, Yum. :D

Well within my points!!

Emms xx

Sounds lovely, I had a chicken salad with Sweet Onion Sauce in Subway for 4 points, followed by a Brezel for 6 points and tonight I will have some pasta with Franfurters and an indian spiced Philidelphia-type cheese stirred in for about 15 points.

Sounds lovely, I had a chicken salad with Sweet Onion Sauce in Subway for 4 points, followed by a Brezel for 6 points and tonight I will have some pasta with Franfurters and an indian spiced Philidelphia-type cheese stirred in for about 15 points.

Sounds lovely MM. What's a Brezel?

Have you found that your appetite has changed since you started WW?

I used to be starving after 2 slices of toast in a morning and now I manage on one. And little things, like when we go for a curry after Monday nite WI - i used to have two poppadums with pickles before my main course- and now I can only manage one. Seems like little things but makes me realize that I am changing slowly.

Oh and I got into a smaller pair of knickers yesterday and today!! I had a pack I had bought ages ago and they didn't fit - but they do now!!

Probably too much information...LOL. :D

Emms xx

I used to be starving after 2 slices of toast in a morning and now I manage on one. And little things, like when we go for a curry after Monday nite WI - i used to have two poppadums with pickles before my main course- and now I can only manage one. Seems like little things but makes me realize that I am changing slowly.

Oh and I got into a smaller pair of knickers yesterday and today!! I had a pack I had bought ages ago and they didn't fit - but they do now!!

Emms xx

thats fantastic em! ! Next thing will be smaller jeans!

i have found im eating more! whats that all about?

I have done ok today, but still in pain with trapped wind, so blooming annoying!

hope everyone has a good day today!

positive thought for the day! ! -- i am a really nice person :)

night all lisa xx

Hey lisa sorry to hear you are still in pain. Is it there all the time or does it go cos it sounds exactly the type of pain i had when i had gallstones ,?? Especially where it is x

Emms xx

Well done emms on the smaller knickers lol and smaller eating it does change your whole mind set but in a good way x x

Hey Lisa,
Hope you're feeling better soon, trapped wind can be so painful!!
Sending you hugs.

Emms x

Hi all, feeling fat & can't wait to get back on it. From the 2nd of jan I promise I will plan & track my meals. I'm also going to TRY to drink more water & try to motivate myself to try the c25k challenge. I'm hoping Santa puts the Zumba game in my stocking as I'm looking forward to trying that for a bit of exercise.
So 14 weeks to Easter from the 2nd of jan. Hope it's not to ambitious to try for 2 stone by then. That's only 2lb a week I'm sure I can do that. Has anyone else got any targets or mini challenges? Xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Hi all, feeling fat & can't wait to get back on it. From the 2nd of jan I promise I will plan & track my meals. I'm also going to TRY to drink more water & try to motivate myself to try the c25k challenge. I'm hoping Santa puts the Zumba game in my stocking as I'm looking forward to trying that for a bit of exercise.
So 14 weeks to Easter from the 2nd of jan. Hope it's not to ambitious to try for 2 stone by then. That's only 2lb a week I'm sure I can do that. Has anyone else got any targets or mini challenges? Xxxxkayxxx

Feeling double fat! Not stopped eating since being off work wiv my thumb! I wud luv just dance 3 in my stocking to kick start the new year. I'm going to a breast cancer charity night on 17th march and wud luv to lose a stone and a half by then. I'm also gonna drink 2 litres of water a day and do some form of exercise at least 3 times a week x

porterg1 said:
Feeling double fat! Not stopped eating since being off work wiv my thumb! I wud luv just dance 3 in my stocking to kick start the new year. I'm going to a breast cancer charity night on 17th march and wud luv to lose a stone and a half by then. I'm also gonna drink 2 litres of water a day and do some form of exercise at least 3 times a week x

& here's me thinkin u ant been on for ages cos of ur pot getting in the way.
Right gail come 2nd jan we're gonna kick ass. You can lose that stone & half for charity ball but will take lots of hard work & determination. We can't just sit back saying we're on a diet & it's just gonna drop off, it aint that easy unfortunately. We need to say we're on a diet & mean it. Right that's my speech done, time to crack open the Tia Maria & cranberry & enjoy IT's CCCCHHHHRRRRRRIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTMMMMMMAAAAAASSSSSSS. well not quite but feeling a little bit christmassy. I got all pressies wrapped & ready for the big day & just got one or 2 more to get then my big sainsburys shop feet up & relax.
Hope ur all avin fun & ready for me to crack that whip 2 week tomorrow xxxkayxxxx

Not the pot thats stopped me, I've not stopped eating long enuf to get on here lol!! I am luking fwd to u kicking my arse in the new year. I'm so determined to do it in 2012. Next year is our year to change our lives forever. We CAN and WILL do it together!! 2012 bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

galaxy-girl said:
& here's me thinkin u ant been on for ages cos of ur pot getting in the way.
Right gail come 2nd jan we're gonna kick ass. You can lose that stone & half for charity ball but will take lots of hard work & determination. We can't just sit back saying we're on a diet & it's just gonna drop off, it aint that easy unfortunately. We need to say we're on a diet & mean it. Right that's my speech done, time to crack open the Tia Maria & cranberry & enjoy IT's CCCCHHHHRRRRRRIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTMMMMMMAAAAAASSSSSSS. well not quite but feeling a little bit christmassy. I got all pressies wrapped & ready for the big day & just got one or 2 more to get then my big sainsburys shop feet up & relax.
Hope ur all avin fun & ready for me to crack that whip 2 week tomorrow xxxkayxxxx

Eww! Tia Maria & cranberrry?? Sounds wrong. I was once very ill on Tia Maria & haven't been able to smell it, never mind drink it since! It's a baileys for me, all pressies bought & wrapped and asda big shop tomorrow xxx

Hi Kay, that s very do- able 2 lb a wk.my mini target is to lose another stone by mar 24th im my nephews sponsor for his confirmation any extra will be a bonus :D

Hi ladies. Positive for today, 5 th day of knowing i have no wi on tues and stayed on track 100% except for 2 cocktail sausages and 2 mini cupcakes at a 40 th last night but huuuugggeee negative. Pic was posted on facebook of me at 40 th and although in total ive lost 2 stone 12 lb overall i did not look like i lost a single pound. Even my very diplomatic hubby said it was a bad angle shot. Devastated cos i felt great going out but feel like s**t now . Sorry for moan :(:(

Hi Gail, hope santa s reading this and fills your stocking :) thats a good plan. I love walking now but hated it when i started. Still need to get into drinking water though, im dreadful. Hope the thumb is not too sore and not hindering you too much getting ready for xmas x x

Goose1 said:
Hi ladies. Positive for today, 5 th day of knowing i have no wi on tues and stayed on track 100% except for 2 cocktail sausages and 2 mini cupcakes at a 40 th last night but huuuugggeee negative. Pic was posted on facebook of me at 40 th and although in total ive lost 2 stone 12 lb overall i did not look like i lost a single pound. Even my very diplomatic hubby said it was a bad angle shot. Devastated cos i felt great going out but feel like s**t now . Sorry for moan :(:(

Ahh gwen, don't let it knock ya! U hav dun amazingly well and lost nearly 3 stone!! Not only that u hav stayed on track at a difficult time of year knowing u hav no wi. U shud b v v proud of urself!! X

Back