One stone at a time target/challenge.

Glad you found the warby wraps, they really are a revelation. In the oven sprinkled with cheese ( all pointed of course) mmmmmmm. They really are so versatile. It made me chuckle that the OH had fish soup & you ended up wi the steak. Did he not realise that he got the raw deal ;) keep up the good work missus & let's hope the motivation rubs off on us all xxxxxx

Morning all. Hope we are all well, only 3 more sleeps yay. Day 9 of knowing I have no wi till jan 3rd and have still been 100% . Hubby opened tin of roses yesterday cos a neighbour called and i only ate 1. Absolutely unheard of just hope i can keep it up till xmas day where i intend to eat my own body weight in rubbish :)

OMG !

I can't believe that picture of you ! How amazingly well you have done... you should be so proud of yourself!

I had sausage roll and spaghetti, as I couldnt be bothered doing anything else, Im full of a cold aswell!

I get 4 starts on the just dance, so I don't know what that means, its just 4 starts ??

I can't believe you have ate something called "skank"... sounds mingin ! and to be honest, fish soup doesn't sound any more appetising lol! Was it nice ?

what is your fave dance on the jd3 ?

I love the black eyed peas and lmfao... but I love the original LMFAO dance, that is really hard to do... especially when you are very drunk !

Have a good thursday!

My WI tomorrow, don't think Ill have lost anything, but Im not fussed, not had the easiest weeks

Lisa xx

Good luck for wi today Lisa, Glad youre feeling better i still think it sounds like gallstones although the pain would normally be after fatty foods not veg. thats exactly where i had my pain and it would last a couple of days and go away for wks then back with a bang. hopefully im wrong as usual :)

Goose you have me really worried now!

whoopsadolly said:
To weigh or not to weigh? That is the question x

Depends how you been???? If i weighed in tomorrow & saw how much I'd put on it wud depress me more then I would eat more then i would be even more depressed etc etc. I've decided when I do have my first weigh in on the 6th jan I'm gonna start a new weigh in card so it doesn't show a + .

Just had a little dance on xbox kinnect to a very old song but loved it. Salt & peppa "push it". I proper pushed it big style. I so hope I get zumba. Move over kids Its my turn xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Depends how you been???? If i weighed in tomorrow & saw how much I'd put on it wud depress me more then I would eat more then i would be even more depressed etc etc. I've decided when I do have my first weigh in on the 6th jan I'm gonna start a new weigh in card so it doesn't show a + .

Bin dreadful!! I'm like u dont want to upset myself but want to keep track. Don't know wot to do for best. Will sleep on it xx

galaxy-girl said:
Just had a little dance on xbox kinnect to a very old song but loved it. Salt & peppa "push it". I proper pushed it big style. I so hope I get zumba. Move over kids Its my turn xxxx

Hope u pushed it real gud!! I'm waiting for just dance 3 to b delivered for a boogie xx

Goose you have me really worried now!

Oh im so sorry i absolutely dont mean to worry you but i had it for so long not knwing what it was i just wanted to let you knw it might be that cos the pain and where it was is exactly the same . It was like severe indigestion that went into my shoulder blade and back and was worse than labour. Hopefully it is just a case of too much veg and im full of s**t . Sooo sorry if i worried you i wouldnt do it purposely for the world x x :(:(:(

Goose1 said:
Oh im so sorry i absolutely dont mean to worry you but i had it for so long not knwing what it was i just wanted to let you knw it might be that cos the pain and where it was is exactly the same . It was like severe indigestion that went into my shoulder blade and back and was worse than labour. Hopefully it is just a case of too much veg and im full of s**t . Sooo sorry if i worried you i wouldnt do it purposely for the world x x :(:(:(

I think it's good that you've warned Lisa that it may be something more serious what she thinks it is. At least now she can keep an eye on it & go to the doc's if the symptom persists. Xxxxxx

Hello ladies!

U should weigh darling! Always weigh and keep eye on it!

Good luck with WI Lisa!

Hugs to all!

Goose u are doing brilliantly :) 1 choc that's amazing!!! Xxx

3lb on! Gutted :((( x

Hey Gail, don't be too disheartened - it happened to me last week as well. Just made me more determined to beat it!

Have a good xmas honey and don;t ficus on it too much - you'll soon get to grips with it in Jan!!

Emms x

Hi !

Well I put 1.1/5 pounds on, but after coming home, and realising that I had wi in my jeans when its normally leggings, I weighed my jeans and they are 1 1/4 pounds, so really I have put half on or sts....

Still ill as hell, I've been in bed all day honest Im not a hypocondriac ! Full of a cold now and temperature to top it off.... never knew having a temperature was soo horrible..

Well Im going out for my tea tonight, gonna have fish and chips ! Yum

Have a great friday night !

Lisa xx

Thanx for ur comments girls. I'm disappointed but glad I got on in a way cos it will make me think before I eat. Can't wait for 2012 wen we all kick arse!! X

Cobra said:
Hi !

Well I put 1.1/5 pounds on, but after coming home, and realising that I had wi in my jeans when its normally leggings, I weighed my jeans and they are 1 1/4 pounds, so really I have put half on or sts....

Still ill as hell, I've been in bed all day honest Im not a hypocondriac ! Full of a cold now and temperature to top it off.... never knew having a temperature was soo horrible..

Well Im going out for my tea tonight, gonna have fish and chips ! Yum

Have a great friday night !

Lisa xx

Told u it wud b the jeans! Hope u feel better soon Hun. Hav fab nite tonight xx

Morgenmuffel said:
I agree with Gwen, don't let it get you down, have a fab Christmas and I'm not supposed to tell you but Santa is leaving a big jar of motivation in your Christmas Stocking for you to open after the celebrations! xx

U 2. Hope it's a v v BIG jar of motivation - will need it xxxx

Back