One stone at a time target/challenge.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done for STS...

Tell me more about the chicken sauce?! Pp total with cream? Xx

Chicken breast, cream & jar of concentrate a whopping 10pp served wi carrots & 200g roast potatoes. 14pp. It was delicious but could of got away wi less cream I think. I tried another jar other day, beef stroganoff. Didn't point that tho but bet it's about the same. They also do a sausage one. I bought mine from asda but rather than being a cookin sauce they're more of a concentrated paste to add to cookin.

When I cook a chilli or spag Bol etc, I chop celery & carrot up so fine my kids dont even know that they're in it. Could you do that or would it still make you gag knowing they're in?
Xxxkayxxxx

Oh Galaxy, it's not your fault - you must not blame yourself. The other week we were walking in Yarmouth and saw a cat get run over - it was horrible and some couple were shouting at us to pick it up but I was totally numb - I don't know what happened to the cat :(

Well ladies and gents, instead of losing a stone for Christmas, I put on 7lbs! Whoops. Things have been really stressful my end, but fortunately my health is starting to pick up again so I am hoping I will be able to go back to work at the end of the month. I've rejoined WW this morning and will go to the meeting later to glean inspiration - the only spanner in the works this month is my birthday a week on Saturday, but if I just accept the weekend will be a bit of a write off and get back onto it there shouldn't be too much damage. Fingers crossed!

xxxx

Hope u feel better soon! Maybe work out ur pp for today... Might make u feel better? X

Didn't end up pointing anything yesterday, do you know when there is just too much going on in your head... well it been one of them days for about a week ! Ill get back on it !

Hey all, hope you're having a good Tuesday. I go back to work tomorrow so to give me a boost I've dyed my hair red. I've uploaded a new avatar picture of me this afternoon - but you can't really tell how red it is. I just need a new cut now and that is my treat for being good over Xmas!

You can see it better on my facebook page if anyone wants to 'friend' me on facebook - Emma Hollings - same profile picture as my avatar here.

Emms x

I love red hair, just gone chocolate brown from red myself ! Piccie looks nice!

Emms - hair looks lush :D how u gonna get it cut? I can't find u on fb...

Everyone is welcome to add me - Carly Lancaster :D

Kay - that is awful u poor thing... poor dog :( Think mini bags of buttons are 3pp... how did your day go

Here is mine:

Tuesday 3rd January 2012 (Summary)

POSITIVES
1. I have almost completed my portfolio (I will stay up till it is done)
2. I am back into WW - making sensible choices and planning!
3. I have booked a gym class tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday morning... and I will do my other 2 C25k runs :D

I am doing ok on the portfolio... still a fair bit more to do and it is slow going as I keep procrastinating... gonna try to get it done in next few hours and maybe treat myself to a dvd before bed... But I do need sleep before my first proper day back tomorrow (which by the way I am dreading :()

I have three (plus) meals out over the weekend - Friday is curry with my aunt and uncle, sat is tea and cinema with my ex for his birthday (as friends!) and sunday I am having a meal with my friend in London... Monday I will be having hotel breakfast, probably subway lunch before exam and then grab another sandwich or similar for tea on the train.... I am hoping that if I make sensible choices I can do that within my weeklies :D

xxx

Nice positives !

At least you are planning ahead, even when you know you are going to have a hard day (food wise) you are still pointing.... whats this new gym thing all about that you are now going to ?

Can't find you on FB either. Dog had died unfortunately & was still there this eve. Looked on a local forum & someone was missin a black lab :( a friend rang to notify them wot had happened as I dint ave the balls. Ive been good other wise. Had this luscious chicken sauce by the same people that do lazy garlic etc. It was quite low in points but had to add cream which I pointed. Lush tho & worth it.
Xxxxkayxxx

Aww thats awfull, but it's dead ... so can't feel anything, its a shame that it was left there, but you can't blame yourself at all ! the dog shouldn't have been out on its own. Hopefully it will have been picked up by now.. :(

Hiya , by some small miracle i managed to stay the same without any wi for 3 wks. still stunned but very happy so up and at em tomorrow with a bang x x

OMG !!!! OMG !!! brilliant, I am soo pleased for you, what an acheivement !

Make sure she brings a few pkts as you can freeze em. So filling & versatile. Let me know if you need a parcel sending. I'll wrap em up wi a pkt of tissues as I know wot ur like. Xxxx Kay

PMSL, Im gonna have to get these wrap things now !

If I stay same when I weigh in I'll be doin cartwheels round cul de sac naked. Lol. Xxxxkayxxx

you never know !

Chicken breast, cream & jar of concentrate a whopping 10pp served wi carrots & 200g roast potatoes. 14pp. It was delicious but could of got away wi less cream I think. I tried another jar other day, beef stroganoff. Didn't point that tho but bet it's about the same. They also do a sausage one. I bought mine from asda but rather than being a cookin sauce they're more of a concentrated paste to add to cookin.

When I cook a chilli or spag Bol etc, I chop celery & carrot up so fine my kids dont even know that they're in it. Could you do that or would it still make you gag knowing they're in?
Xxxkayxxxx

Grated veg, sound like a good idea ... !

Oh Galaxy, it's not your fault - you must not blame yourself. The other week we were walking in Yarmouth and saw a cat get run over - it was horrible and some couple were shouting at us to pick it up but I was totally numb - I don't know what happened to the cat :(

Well ladies and gents, instead of losing a stone for Christmas, I put on 7lbs! Whoops. Things have been really stressful my end, but fortunately my health is starting to pick up again so I am hoping I will be able to go back to work at the end of the month. I've rejoined WW this morning and will go to the meeting later to glean inspiration - the only spanner in the works this month is my birthday a week on Saturday, but if I just accept the weekend will be a bit of a write off and get back onto it there shouldn't be too much damage. Fingers crossed!

xxxx

is it me, or have you not been on here for a while ?? 7lbs, can come off in 3 - 4 weeks, and looking on the bright side, when you put weight on after having a little break, when you start back on a diet, it usually doesn't take much to get it off again... at least you know, and have faced it head on !

Good to know your health is getting better !

I have my dad coming today... that should be fun.. not ! lol, got a few things I need to talk to him about, he ain't gonna wanna hear it, but tuff!

Happy wednesday everyone !

Lisa xx

Hey all,

Kay - so sorry about the dog, it is awful when you see something like that - don't feel bad though - its in doggie heaven now with a bed made from fluffy clouds and the biggest juiciest bone to chomp on!

Congrats on STS Gwen! :D:D

Kay - I think naked cartwheels sounds hilarious...mental image...hehehe...although in my case not so nice for everyone else!

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday - I've had so many comments at work from colleagues who can tell I've lost weight! Yeay. Makes it all worthwhile.
I've got to wait until Monday next week for my first weight in but am hoping to do another 2lbs this week!!

So tired though - my body clock is all to pot - I've been getting up and 10am for the past week...not 7am!

Can't believe no one can find me on facebook! I have posted a link here for you to copy and paste into your browser: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=598727560&ref=tn_tnmn

Stuck to the diet today - having fish soup for tea again! Hmm. not sure about it but the hubby loves it so I can tolerate it for one night!

Question: Are we going to resurrect the teams we decided on before Xmas and have a friendly competition?

Emms x

Well day 2 & I've messed up already. :( 2 pkt of chic buttons & 2 pkt mini rings. I don't like odd no's so it's 2 or 4,lol. Feeling guilty, I did 20 min of zumba but gave it some mega hip action to shake away the flab, lol. Im still bein good for tea but think I need some kind of motivation. Think the teams will be good idea.
Xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Well day 2 & I've messed up already. :( 2 pkt of chic buttons & 2 pkt mini rings. I don't like odd no's so it's 2 or 4,lol. Feeling guilty, I did 20 min of zumba but gave it some mega hip action to shake away the flab, lol. Im still bein good for tea but think I need some kind of motivation. Think the teams will be good idea.
Xxxxkayxxx

Kay!! U naughty girl. Where has all the kick ass attitude gone?? Doesn't sound like uve been 2 bad tho. Bet u wud still b in ur points and at least uve dun zumba. U mite feel more motivated wen uve been weighed on fri, don't know about u but although I've not been naughty feel like I'm not on it properly until after wi on Friday. Sending u a parcel soon to motivate u! Xx

I think that's exactly it, I don't think I'm on it properly till I get weighed. My thinkin is it dunt matter wot I do/eat cos I dont know what the damage will be. I'm not thinkin damage limitation at mo. I am slightly worried tho cos saw a woman today I ant seen for a month & she says it dunt look I put owt on, I'm now thinkin my neighbours need to be prepared for my cartwheels. Lol. Xxxxkay

Well just on dance central & my lovely Lauren says " nice tea, soft drink & in house entertainment" lol. Only prob is, the xbox takes pics of u as you dance & ive realised wot a fat mess I look in my pj's worse still I've just walked dog in em. My poor poor neighbours.
How's every one else doin on this wet wed eve?
Xxx Kay

Weather is **** init! First day back at work today so v tired girl tonight. Hate this time of year, everyone is flat and fat! Did anyone watch biggest loser last night? X

Oh no, missed it, was it good. I kinda ave a love hate relationship wi that programme. I applaud them for the motivation & determination but kinda ave a pang of jealousy bit like I do wi celebs. Personal trainers, dieticians & livin wi like minded people in 1 house. I would deffo succeed. Xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
Oh no, missed it, was it good. I kinda ave a love hate relationship wi that programme. I applaud them for the motivation & determination but kinda ave a pang of jealousy bit like I do wi celebs. Personal trainers, dieticians & livin wi like minded people in 1 house. I would deffo succeed. Xxx Kay

Yep, most of em lost around a stone in a week! Wud have to have my leg off to lose that in a week. I wud luv to do something like that. Hav thought about going to a bootcamp loads of times but its so expensive. X

I always look on bargain sites like groupon & KGB deals. They ave boot camp offers on. I always think, who would make sure kids are clean, fed, clothes ironed & turn up for school. All hell wud break loose if I was away longer than 2 nights
Xxxkay

Where are we all? How we all doin?
Well had Zak back to dentist. He needs a tooth pulling but needs to wait till tabs finish for swellin to go down :( roll on tues cos that's when he's booked in. Funny thing is, if something's on his mind he talks in his sleep. Last night he sat up in bed & said to his dad "that man over there has an official thing on" he pointed & was as clear as day. Well I was just creased up laughing. While I'm on bout dentists, do they ave special training in speaking to you like crap over phone? She was so rude to me this morn which is not how I expect to be spoken to when im concerned bout my son.
Also today laurens been told she hasn't been picked for ski trip next yr :( she's soooo disappointed. Then her dads sayin " oh it's always Lozza that dips out" proper told him off for avin negative attitude. Did anyone ever see that programme bout positive attitude? Think it was derren brown. It was soooo good. In fact think I'll try to find it on you tube cos cud do we programming it into my mind.
Sorry for waffling but you ladies always listen & um & ah in right places. Lol.
Oh & diet wise I've failed, again. Think it's cos I don't get weighed till fri so will start officially then xxxxkayxxx

whoopsadolly said:
First weigh in after Christmas in the morning! Dreading it, feel sick just thinking about it x

Hey we posted at same time xxxxx. Dont stress bout it. You enjoyed bein off track & eating/drinking whatever. Do you know what you was last time u got weighed? I can't exactly remember so I'm just gonna start a fresh & not think about what I've gained just think what I'm starting from tomorrow. Come on Gail positivity is the word of the day. Xxxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
Hey we posted at same time xxxxx. Dont stress bout it. You enjoyed bein off track & eating/drinking whatever. Do you know what you was last time u got weighed? I can't exactly remember so I'm just gonna start a fresh & not think about what I've gained just think what I'm starting from tomorrow. Come on Gail positivity is the word of the day. Xxxx Kay

Great minds think alike! I can remember wot I was wen I got weighed b4 but mayb I shud do same as u and start a fresh tom. Don't know why but won't seem as bad then. Definitely gonna get a grip of it xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Where are we all? How we all doin?
Well had Zak back to dentist. He needs a tooth pulling but needs to wait till tabs finish for swellin to go down :( roll on tues cos that's when he's booked in. Funny thing is, if something's on his mind he talks in his sleep. Last night he sat up in bed & said to his dad "that man over there has an official thing on" he pointed & was as clear as day. Well I was just creased up laughing. While I'm on bout dentists, do they ave special training in speaking to you like crap over phone? She was so rude to me this morn which is not how I expect to be spoken to when im concerned bout my son.
Also today laurens been told she hasn't been picked for ski trip next yr :( she's soooo disappointed. Then her dads sayin " oh it's always Lozza that dips out" proper told him off for avin negative attitude. Did anyone ever see that programme bout positive attitude? Think it was derren brown. It was soooo good. In fact think I'll try to find it on you tube cos cud do we programming it into my mind.
Sorry for waffling but you ladies always listen & um & ah in right places. Lol.
Oh & diet wise I've failed, again. Think it's cos I don't get weighed till fri so will start officially then xxxxkayxxx

Ahh bless him, hope he's ok. I've never had a tooth out & wud b having a rite stress! Think dentist & doctors receptionists all get the same training cos they all speak to u like ****. Feel sorry for Lauren, why has she not been picked? Do school pay for it? Will look for that programme, cud do with it for a kick start. Wouldnt worry about diet today, get all ur naughtyness out of the way cos ur back on it tom! Xx

whoopsadolly said:
Ahh bless him, hope he's ok. I've never had a tooth out & wud b having a rite stress! Think dentist & doctors receptionists all get the same training cos they all speak to u like ****. Feel sorry for Lauren, why has she not been picked? Do school pay for it? Will look for that programme, cud do with it for a kick start. Wouldnt worry about diet today, get all ur naughtyness out of the way cos ur back on it tom! Xx

School say there was 40 places & 80 kids wanted to go. The names were drawn out of a hat. It's more upsetting cos all her friends are goin. She's not even on a list in case anyone drops out :( school doesn't pay it was gonna cost £800 that is the only bonus. I've saved myself some money. Although I'd jokingly said other day "if you don't get picked I'll buy u an iPad, it'll work out cheaper for me" me & my big gob, lol. I have wrote an email to school sayin how dissapointed Lauren is & all her friends are goin etc etc. Don't know if it will do any good xxxxkayxxx

Back