One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hey ladies, let's raise a glass of fizzy stuff. 1000 posts!!!!! Gosh time flies & all that. I feel I've truly met some amazing people over that time & long may we continue xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Hey ladies, let's raise a glass of fizzy stuff. 1000 posts!!!!! Gosh time flies & all that. I feel I've truly met some amazing people over that time & long may we continue xxxxkayxxx

Will drink to that! Cheers all! Here's to the next 1000 x

galaxy-girl said:
School say there was 40 places & 80 kids wanted to go. The names were drawn out of a hat. It's more upsetting cos all her friends are goin. She's not even on a list in case anyone drops out :( school doesn't pay it was gonna cost £800 that is the only bonus. I've saved myself some money. Although I'd jokingly said other day "if you don't get picked I'll buy u an iPad, it'll work out cheaper for me" me & my big gob, lol. I have wrote an email to school sayin how dissapointed Lauren is & all her friends are goin etc etc. Don't know if it will do any good xxxxkayxxx

That's dead mean, they shud hav booked more places. Looks like ur iPad shopping at weekend lol x

Where are we all? How we all doin?
Well had Zak back to dentist. He needs a tooth pulling but needs to wait till tabs finish for swellin to go down :( roll on tues cos that's when he's booked in. Funny thing is, if something's on his mind he talks in his sleep. Last night he sat up in bed & said to his dad "that man over there has an official thing on" he pointed & was as clear as day. Well I was just creased up laughing. While I'm on bout dentists, do they ave special training in speaking to you like crap over phone? She was so rude to me this morn which is not how I expect to be spoken to when im concerned bout my son.
Also today laurens been told she hasn't been picked for ski trip next yr :( she's soooo disappointed. Then her dads sayin " oh it's always Lozza that dips out" proper told him off for avin negative attitude. Did anyone ever see that programme bout positive attitude? Think it was derren brown. It was soooo good. In fact think I'll try to find it on you tube cos cud do we programming it into my mind.
Sorry for waffling but you ladies always listen & um & ah in right places. Lol.
Oh & diet wise I've failed, again. Think it's cos I don't get weighed till fri so will start officially then xxxxkayxxx

Hope Zacs ok, lets hope tuesday all swelling is down, so it can be over with for him ... :( Sorry about Lauren... Im sure when you get her a IPad .... then when all her friends come back and she still has it she will get over it ! I never ever went on a school holiday... didn't do me any harm! Saying that, they actually did not want me to go .. pmsl :rolleyes:

Here Here !

I can't believe it, if anything, we are all really close on here now, and have made some real friendships !

Long may it last!

Ive been to my WI tonight... 1lb off... :)

Need to sort my head out and get on with the rest of my life now, I've got some really really positive things going on for me at the moment and I should use this to my advantage !

Good Luck for wi tomorrow all Friday weighers and Happy friday !

lots of love
Lisa xxx

Where are we all? How we all doin?
Well had Zak back to dentist. He needs a tooth pulling but needs to wait till tabs finish for swellin to go down :( roll on tues cos that's when he's booked in. Funny thing is, if something's on his mind he talks in his sleep. Last night he sat up in bed & said to his dad "that man over there has an official thing on" he pointed & was as clear as day. Well I was just creased up laughing. While I'm on bout dentists, do they ave special training in speaking to you like crap over phone? She was so rude to me this morn which is not how I expect to be spoken to when im concerned bout my son.
Also today laurens been told she hasn't been picked for ski trip next yr :( she's soooo disappointed. Then her dads sayin " oh it's always Lozza that dips out" proper told him off for avin negative attitude. Did anyone ever see that programme bout positive attitude? Think it was derren brown. It was soooo good. In fact think I'll try to find it on you tube cos cud do we programming it into my mind.
Sorry for waffling but you ladies always listen & um & ah in right places. Lol.
Oh & diet wise I've failed, again. Think it's cos I don't get weighed till fri so will start officially then xxxxkayxxx

Oh No! I hope he's alright - toothache is the worst. We're lucky living in a little village that the dentist receptionist is really lovely - apart from when you are trying to avoid going and she spots you in the queue at Coop and tells you that she'll book you in and text you the appointment time!! Agghhh.

First weigh in after Christmas in the morning! Dreading it, feel sick just thinking about it x

You'll be fine honey - good luck. Just think that this is a fresh start. It might not be as bad as you think??

School say there was 40 places & 80 kids wanted to go. The names were drawn out of a hat. It's more upsetting cos all her friends are goin. She's not even on a list in case anyone drops out
:( school doesn't pay it was gonna cost £800 that is the only bonus. I've saved myself some money. Although I'd jokingly said other day "if you don't get picked I'll buy u an iPad, it'll work out cheaper for me" me & my big gob, lol. I have wrote an email to school sayin how dissapointed Lauren is & all her friends are goin etc etc. Don't know if it will do any good xxxxkayxxx

That is really frustrating for her - but like lisa says - they'll all get back really quick and it'll be over and your daughter can flash her ipad around!!

Ive been to my WI tonight... 1lb off... :)

Need to sort my head out and get on with the rest of my life now, I've got some really really positive things going on for me at the moment and I should use this to my advantage !

Good Luck for wi tomorrow all Friday weighers and Happy friday !

lots of love

Lisa xxx

well done Lisa! 1lb off after xmas is a real achievement!!

I feel as though I should confess that one of the reasons I have lost weight over xmas is that we don't celebrate it - so not so much pressure and food around. I'm still trying to get another 2lbs off this week before Monday WI but its not shifting...

Had two days back at work so far and am shattered! Boss is off tomorrow to I've taken the day off as well to be at home with Joe (hubby) as it is his last days hols as well!

Emms x

I feel as though I should confess that one of the reasons I have lost weight over xmas is that we don't celebrate it - so not so much pressure and food around. I'm still trying to get another 2lbs off this week before Monday WI but its not shifting...

Had two days back at work so far and am shattered! Boss is off tomorrow to I've taken the day off as well to be at home with Joe (hubby) as it is his last days hols as well!

Emms x

:eek::eek: aww now Em ! that is quite naughty of you !! pmsl, you should hang your head in shame !

Only joking... thats what I should do ! Stop celebrating !

Lisa xx

:eek::eek: aww now Em ! that is quite naughty of you !! pmsl, you should hang your head in shame !

Only joking... thats what I should do ! Stop celebrating !

Lisa xx

Its definitely a plus in the weight and bank balance department!!

Emms x

Oh and what does pmsl mean?

3.5lb on for me girls :((( drawing a line in the sand, starting a fresh and hopefully that will b off next week. Hav a gud Friday. Luv Gail xxx

3.5lb on for me girls :((( drawing a line in the sand, starting a fresh and hopefully that will b off next week. Hav a gud Friday. Luv Gail xxx

Oh no! Not to worry you can get that off this week. I always think that if is a gain over a week or two its not really taken hold yet so it'll shift easy!
Well done you for starting again!

Emms xx

Well got weighed today & it's a big whopping 10lbs gain since I last got weighed & boy am I feeling it. I consoled myself with a big mac & bag of thorntons.

So back to it again. I have a weeks meals planned & I'm goin for it. Hopefully I can lose 5/6lb by next week as it'll be my first proper week back. Xxxkay

Its definitely a plus in the weight and bank balance department!!

Emms x

Oh and what does pmsl mean?

its means pi**ed myself laughing :)

Aww Hun, I get the impression that you are really down about this .... but lets see if you can get half of that off for next week !

Well got weighed today & it's a big whopping 10lbs gain since I last got weighed & boy am I feeling it. I consoled myself with a big mac & bag of thorntons.

So back to it again. I have a weeks meals planned & I'm goin for it. Hopefully I can lose 5/6lb by next week as it'll be my first proper week back. Xxxkay

Well big mac eaten and thorntons stuffed, are you ready for your new week ?

Don't forget, that 10lbs was over a period of time... not 2 weeks, you were already in xmas mode in Novemeber !

Lisa xx

Can I join you all? I am 12 stone and want to now concentrate on getting to 11!

Can I join you all? I am 12 stone and want to now concentrate on getting to 11!

Of course you can, we are all really friendly on here !

One thing though.... can we have a name ? or do you want us to call you gemini ?

How many pounds have you got to loose to get into the 11's !

I soooo wish I was in the 12's !

Lisa xx

Hellllllllooooo

Sorry for being awol... busy few days... should be asleep but really wanted to catch up... apologies but too tired to reply to all posts individually but have read - love and hugs to all :D

Gail and Kay - draw that line and lets move on for one awesome (skinny) 2012!

Lisa - well done for the loss petal :D

Here is my little daily summary

Friday 6th January 2012

POSITIVES
1. I had a lush curry and still have weeklies left for the many other meals out this weekend
2. I am feeling relatively calm about Monday's exam
3. I didn't let my "gain" phase me

Well I weighed in this morning at 18 stone 0 - so up 2lb since last offical WI but really down 7lb since I restarted on Monday... so have concluded it has been a good week :D

I had a lush curry with my aunt and uncle and am off for pizza and cinema tomorrow but should be able to do that within pp.... and Sunday I am out for tea and the menu is a bit rubbish... so will decide when i get there lol... Monday gonna have a little bit of cooked brekkie in hotel and probs be a bit cheeky and make a bacon butty for lunch... (save pennies)... then maybe a subway monday tea - [in London for exam - travel down Sun and back Mon - need to do some prep tomorrow]... should easily fit that all in with dailies/ remaining weeklies..

Planning to go to gym class at 10am and do c25k... fairly shattered so depends if I can get up lol... it not can do c25k sunday (was going anyway) and will just catch up by doing 4 in one week sometime :D

Tomorrow is gonna be busy what with gym, re-researching and booking hotels for my best mates Hen Do, Pizza and Cinema, Exam prep.... hmmmm lol

Much love to all my lovely minimins friends... 2012 will be our year :D

xxx

AND FINALLY... Lets get our challenge going ... getting a cheeky little reward/prize once a month would be nice hehe xx

Gosh Carly , ur soooo busy yet stil find time to track, gym & remain motivated. Well done. U really are inspirational.

Well this is it, that 10lb has to come off. So zumba this morn while everyone had a lie in. Sausage sarnies all round, except for me cos I had porridge. Im not saying I couldn't ave the sarnie but porridge is more fillin & less PP & I'd rather use more points for my tea. I'm makin summat called sloppy Joe out of one of the cook books. It has turkey mince & all sorts of veg in topped wi a French stick sliced. Think it's about 11pp & really fillin. How's everyone else doin? Xxx Kay

Morning everyone,

Lisa - you are my inspiration for the day!
Kay - Well done you - a sausage buttie would be the one thing I couldn't refuse!

So for the past week or so I have been floating around 283lbs -.8-.0-.6 - really annoying - all I wanted to do is drop to 282 - and this morning I have weighed myself at 282.6lbs!

So apart from the sticking to the diet - I started the just dance routine again yesterday. Its weird because I am actually afraid of exercising at the moment, it feels like every time I do some exercise - everyday for a few days - I gain weight or sts. So I stopped and my weight continued to drop over xmas, and now its dropped a bit more - is that because I am dieting or because i did some exercise yesterday?

Aggghhh...not sure whether to do the dance routine again today or not - don't want to sabotage my weigh in on Monday evening!

Any advice?

Emms xx

Thanks Kay :)

Emms - if u enjoy the exercise keep doing it! It defo shouldn't sabotage... Are u eating all ur dailies and ur weeklies when u do it? If not then u must or ur body probs isn't getting enough... Weird I kno... If u are then maybe u should be eating the odd ap too?! Are u drinking plenty of water? I would say defo do exercise and once ur body gets used to it (hopefully a week or so) the losses will show... Does that make sense?!

So cross at myself!! Set alarm for gym... Did my usual get up and get back into bed ... fell asleep...and missed my class ;( hope I don't get penalised for not cancelling! I will still go later but just feel bad ;( still
So exhausted! x

Going for it from today girls! Will never b the weight I was yesterday again. Remember we are all strong determined women and we can get to goal in 2012!! Happy Saturday all xxxxxx

Back