One stone at a time target/challenge.

Right ladies, UNO problemo. Bought a soup from sainsburys, part of there be good range. On the back it says 1.5pp per half can. So that's 3 for full can. Or so I thought. Just calculated it on WW app & it's 5 for full can. Is that because veg is free on WW but it still has nutritional value that is in my calculations? Which wud u follow? Xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Right ladies, UNO problemo. Bought a soup from sainsburys, part of there be good range. On the back it says 1.5pp per half can. So that's 3 for full can. Or so I thought. Just calculated it on WW app & it's 5 for full can. Is that because veg is free on WW but it still has nutritional value that is in my calculations? Which wud u follow? Xxxxkayxxx

Confused.com!! Hav u got shopping guide? Wot does is say in there? Ive got it if u want me to hav a luk 4 ya. If it's not there I wud prob go for the 5 to b safe x

Not got book but just searched it on WW app & its 4pp for full can. So it's either 3,4 or 5. Shall I go middle for diddle? It is gorgeous I will deffo buy some more. It's really spicy & filling. Parsnip, bns & ginger. I was a bit unsure wi it avin ginger in cos I like ginger nut biscuits but if its in cookin sometimes it's a bit over powering. Xxxkayxxxx

Kay - I would go for 4pps as well.

Well just been to coop for some pop and groceries and you should have seen us! My hubby fancied some cake so we were stood in the cake aisle with his iPhone out pointing up all the cakes! It works though as the one he wanted was 21pps for half the cake - so he decided not to have it. We opted for some chocolate crispy bites instead which are only 1pp each!

I've cleaned the house from top to bottom and had a shower and been shopping and now I'm knackered and curled up on the couch watching Jurassic park! Good times.

Just had 2 sausages and mushrooms in a warby wrap! yum. :D(Late lunch)
Having beef stew for tea.

Hope everyone else is having a good saturday!

Emms x

PS - my treat for this week is a mini tub of baileys Hagen Daas ice-cream - 6pps.

The "shop" book says 2pp for 200g so I would go for 4 too :)

Enjoy ur Icecream hun :) - do u eat ur weeklies? X

Emma , I can't believe how much control you ave over food. I would of just bought the nicest cake & thought oh well start again tomorrow. The Hagen dazs? How big is the pot? I fancy some of that.

Well, good news. I put on WW app that I put on 10lbs & to soften the blow my points ave gone from 26 to 28 per day. Whoop whoop. More good news, I've been good today. Managed to stay within my points, zumba'd for 20 min this morn & not had choc. I love that feelin you get at end of day when you've been good & you kinda give ur self a pat on the back. I can do this GGGRRRAAAAAWWWWW
xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Emma , I can't believe how much control you ave over food. I would of just bought the nicest cake & thought oh well start again tomorrow. The Hagen dazs? How big is the pot? I fancy some of that.

Well, good news. I put on WW app that I put on 10lbs & to soften the blow my points ave gone from 26 to 28 per day. Whoop whoop. More good news, I've been good today. Managed to stay within my points, zumba'd for 20 min this morn & not had choc. I love that feelin you get at end of day when you've been good & you kinda give ur self a pat on the back. I can do this GGGRRRAAAAAWWWWW
xxxxkayxxx

Well done u - v v proud of ya! I've been an angel today 2, ur right u do feel loads better wen uve bin gud. 4 stone bring it on!!!!! xxxgailxxxx

Going for it from today girls! Will never b the weight I was yesterday again. Remember we are all strong determined women and we can get to goal in 2012!! Happy Saturday all xxxxxx

im loving the positivity here tonight !

Bring it on !

Lisa xx

whoopsadolly said:
Well done u - v v proud of ya! I've been an angel today 2, ur right u do feel loads better wen uve bin gud. 4 stone bring it on!!!!! xxxgailxxxx

Partly thanks to you that I've been good. It is ur support reminding me we CAN do this has made me think "yeah we can"

If any of you gets the chance to watch that link that a friend put on my FB page pls do so. It is a derren brown programme about 2 brothers, one of them more "luckier" than the other. There was another of his programmes too about rubbing a lucky dog. It was an interesting watch. Come on ladies xxxkayxxxx

Well done for good days ladies :) c

The "shop" book says 2pp for 200g so I would go for 4 too :)

Enjoy ur Icecream hun :) - do u eat ur weeklies? X

I did - T'was yummy :D. I don't really eat my weeklies unless I'm off out for a special night out- I have between 33 and 39pps a day. My limit is 39 a day but I don't always eat them.

xxxxkayxxx

Tiny little pot - 100ml. But it was just enough!
I never used to be like this and that's how I got to almost 22 stone, I just feel like things have clicked for me with this diet and I am so determined to do it - but I honestly think that it has been 50% my determination and 50% support from you lovely ladies. If I had been doing this without minimins I would have given up by now. I just love a challenge and being able to talk about it all the time keeps me going!

My weigh in tomorrow!!

Emms x

Good luck for WI. Xxxx

Got up did 20 min zumba again. Porridge again then soup & roll for lunch. For tea it's Sunday dinner yum yum. I've snacked on kiwi, banana, grapes & ryvita minis & still within my 28pp.

Lisa, you ok? Not heard from you in what seems like aaagggeeesss .
Xxxkayxxxx

That will be why u don't lose when u exercise chick... U really should eat all ur dailies... They are the minimum ur body needs and without them it will go into starvation mode and holds onto cals so u won't lose... Especially if u are exercising... I think most people find that when they eat their weeklies they lose more... That's what they are there for... If u don't eat them now then when ur losses do slow there is nothing to cut back on... Sorry for nagging/lecture but just trying to help :) xx

Well done for Zumba mrs x

That will be why u don't lose when u exercise chick... U really should eat all ur dailies... They are the minimum ur body needs and without them it will go into starvation mode and holds onto cals so u won't lose... Especially if u are exercising... I think most people find that when they eat their weeklies they lose more... That's what they are there for... If u don't eat them now then when ur losses do slow there is nothing to cut back on... Sorry for nagging/lecture but just trying to help :) xx

Thanks Carly - I didn't realise that I just thought i was being good if i don't eat them! I'll have to work them into my day's menu...

Emms x

CarlyLanky140 said:

I know the lecture wasn't for me but I'm gettin worried I'm not gonna lose this week cos I've been zumbaing every day this week. Im worried cos u hear of people exercising & not losin weight but hopefully after u just explained this if I eat by dailies & some of my weeklies fingers crossed I'll be ok. I'm also drinking a bit more water than normal. Getting excited for weigh in on fri now. Hopin I can keep it up till then & the hard work pays off xxxxkayxxx

I know the lecture wasn't for me but I'm gettin worried I'm not gonna lose this week cos I've been zumbaing every day this week. Im worried cos u hear of people exercising & not losin weight but hopefully after u just explained this if I eat by dailies & some of my weeklies fingers crossed I'll be ok. I'm also drinking a bit more water than normal. Getting excited for weigh in on fri now. Hopin I can keep it up till then & the hard work pays off xxxxkayxxx

You're doing so well honey - You keep going kay!!

Emms xx

Sorry ladies... I think we are all told the less u eat the better but that's not right... We have an allowance to do with height and weight and taller/heavier people need more to sustain them... So long as u eat all dailies and generally I would say all/most weeklies along with exercise u will lose :) some people may even need to odd AP too...

Re: exercise occasionally for the first week u might not lose but that's ur body getting used to it and the muscle/fat situation... And defo drinking plenty of water is good :)

Good luck all xx

Back