One stone at a time target/challenge.

hiya ladies!

I have realised it must be monster, oops, I mean mother in law week! :eek:
between us it sounds like we have some right old dragons!
At least we have each other to motivate and support!
Will miss you all this weekend...

Emms xx

Ha ha i have to be honest and say mine is actually ok thank god. Have a great weekend emms and i know you will do great x x

We really need to start bein more strict & pointing those bits. Her ONLY Savin grace was that she made kids some fruit kebabs. Had strawberries, grapes, pineapple, kiwi & apple pieces threaded on a stick. They had 2 each & they fetched those home as well. So I've had 2 of them & one creme egg. Resisted the tiger bread & doughnuts so far cos I want a loss tomorrow :(

Oh my god i would choke het. You are a great great woman for resisting tiger bread and doughnuts i couldnt do it but hopefully she will get the message now . Good luck with wi today keep us posted x x

Everyone on here is such an inspiration to me and gives me more motivation to keep goin finally weighted in at 16 st 10.5 lb starting weight 18st 13lb such hard work and slow progress but wat else is keeping me goin is my bf mother on bout how everyone thinks I'm big but have a pretty face she likes to get her digs in about my weight :mad:

Firstly welcome joanne you have just met the nicest most supportive ladies ever. They are the only reason im still here. Well done on your fab loss it s hard and slow but will be soooo worth it. Your bf family sound loooovely :( but as you say you will upset that mil when you have that pretty face and fab bod so let it spur you on. What day is your wi x x

Omg, she just doesn't get it does she! Tiger bread, doughnuts & creme eggs r my idea of heaven!! Ur a better woman than me if uve resisted those. I've found it really hard today. Not bin 2 bad this week but I hav picked. Had one crisp everytime boys hav had a pack, ate crusts off toast etc etc. Hope the scales r nice to me in morn xxxx

Good luck today gail i did the same last night. Stuart was away for the night so ate everything that was not nailed down but new day today . Keep us posted on wi x x

Hi morgen thanks a mill. Youre right if i can get the lb a wk off ill be happy enough. Hope your shoulder is ok and you did not do too much damage. God no room for lie ins with that law about the snow :(

Goose1 said:
Firstly welcome joanne you have just met the nicest most supportive ladies ever. They are the only reason im still here. Well done on your fab loss it s hard and slow but will be soooo worth it. Your bf family sound loooovely :( but as you say you will upset that mil when you have that pretty face and fab bod so let it spur you on. What day is your wi x x

Ye they are a family that just love to insult people :/ my wi is on a Wednesday :) xx

Sts boo hoo! That will teach me to pic at kids leftovers. Trying not 2 get 2 down about it. Ive bin on 31 points but think that's 2 much 4 me. Thinking of droppin em, wot do u beautiful ladies think xxx

Sts boo hoo! That will teach me to pic at kids leftovers. Trying not 2 get 2 down about it. Ive bin on 31 points but think that's 2 much 4 me. Thinking of droppin em, wot do u beautiful ladies think xxx

You didnt put on missus so just think that. Dont drop down just yet cos then you wont lose when it comes time to drop your points officially, im on 31 too and struggle some days too to use them but i just make tea with sugar to pad them out. New wk nw so just throw leftovers in the bin and you will do great x x

Gosh ! Ive got loads to catch up on !

Hi everyone hope you all had a good day today. Ive been good but only because my best friend who im doing bridemaid for ( as i thought in june 2013) but has now sprung on me that it will be sept this year and im panicking like. Crazy lady . 4 and a half stone to lose by sept cos her other bridesmaid is a size 6/8 after losing 2 stone and the other one is size 10/12 and the bride is nearly a size 12 after losing the same weight as me and i am dreading the thought of being the fat bridesmaid so much so that i want to tell her id rather not do it. Sorry for the rant but every time i try talk to my hubby he just says " you will be grand" but its really getting me down :(:(

Im only going to say this ! Take note Gwen!

If you loose 2lb a week in 28 weeks.... brings you to Aug ... you will have lost 56lb which is 4 stone. So you CAN do this and you WILL DO THIS !! As we will support you 150%. We can ALL OF US ACHIEVE WHAT WE WANT IN LIFE, All we have to do is, CHOOSE THE PATH, AND FOLLOW IT !

I have a very positive head on tonight !

I've been a bit fed up at work today - got so much work on and so many meetings I can't actually spend any time at my desk doing the work. had a bit of an emotional wobble talking to my boss about it today - but he was so sweet and offered to help me prioritize my work and tell some people to back off if I can't do the work in the time they want.
Not sure why this is bothering me as normally I am so organized and work much better when under pressure!

And to top it all I've been bad. I've had a chicken kebab two nights running and half a portion of chips! I've counted this in my points but its not healthy eating is it.

Slightly worried about this weekend, we're off to Yorkshire for my mum in laws wedding, (she was widowed 6 years ago). so lots of meals out and trips to ikea and shopping. So worried about sabotaging myself!

Ah well...hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.

Emms x

Sometimes, we people can take us for granted, sounds like you need the word "NO" in your vocabulary !

Do you think the Kebab, was related to how you were feeling ? ... Emotional eating... Don't get down hun tho, it makes you human to the rest of us, who see you as a great inspiration and someone who always has a lovely word to say.. :)

You counted the kebabs.... so with your MIL's wedding, I am sure you will do the same there hun, but you need to be able to let your hair down occasionally !

If you constantly have losses and no gains, how will you ever learn from mistakes, as these are usually the greatest lessons in life .

Well, a bit of struggle this week & I feel like the size of a pie warehouse :( also MIL listened, NOT. today picked kids up & I have, a tiger loaf, half dozen jam doughnuts & half dozen creme eggs ( cos they're half price) well I just lost it. I said I thought we weren't buyin sweet stuff anymore, she says " well they're on offer & thought u could ration them" eeeerrrmmmm hell to the no, does it look like I can ration sugary sweets :( so then she says " so you don't want any treats?" I said no & if she feels like she shud buy summat then to buy fruit.
How we all doin anyway? Hope we are all snacking = tracking .
Xxxkayxxxx

Im sure you are not the size of a warehouse, or you would be mega rich, as you would be that fat, you would be in all the magazines and have tv programmes made all about you... (just trying to lighten the mood hun ;) )

well at least you told the MIL how you felt.... :8855:

We really need to start bein more strict & pointing those bits. Her ONLY Savin grace was that she made kids some fruit kebabs. Had strawberries, grapes, pineapple, kiwi & apple pieces threaded on a stick. They had 2 each & they fetched those home as well. So I've had 2 of them & one creme egg. Resisted the tiger bread & doughnuts so far cos I want a loss tomorrow :(

Cant you say to her, how much you all loved the fruit kebabs, and are much more tastier than the *****

well done you for standing up to your mum in law!!
And even more well done's for only having a creme egg!

Hope everyone is doing okay - I've finished work now for three days and am off up to Yorkshire in the morning for the big wedding, so won't be online until Sunday evening or Monday morning!

Have a fabulous weekend all!
Emms x

Hope you have a great weekend! We will all be waiting to see how you have done !

Everyone on here is such an inspiration to me and gives me more motivation to keep goin finally weighted in at 16 st 10.5 lb starting weight 18st 13lb such hard work and slow progress but wat else is keeping me goin is my bf mother on bout how everyone thinks I'm big but have a pretty face she likes to get her digs in about my weight :mad:

Welcome Joanne, Sounds to me like you have a really thoughtfull MIL... :eek:

Thanks so much means alot she always putting me down when I first got wit my bf 3 years ago she use to ring me threatenin me when she was drunk and even when her sister met me her sister was drunk and was like I don't like her she's a fat b*tch he deserves better such a horrible family when drunk xxx

Nowt you can do about them hun, the only thing is, don't let them effect you, that will pee them off more than you ever standing arguing with them. Take the higher ground on this family !

hiya ladies!

I have realised it must be monster, oops, I mean mother in law week! :eek:
between us it sounds like we have some right old dragons!
At least we have each other to motivate and support!
Will miss you all this weekend...

Emms xx

Gonna miss you too !
I just hope you don't come back feeling guilty if you have ate a peanut lol

Could I please join? I started at 13,11.5 and after 1st WI on Tuesday I'm at 13.6 :)

I haven't been in the 12s for over a year and I'm really going for it!!!

Ruth
X

Ruth, welcome on board, us lot on here, are a nice bunch !

Well done on your first wi ! How amazing :) you have lost in 1 week, what has taken me 9 weeks ! But Im still here, after the good and bad weeks !

And next year, you will be able to say you are in the 10 stone bracket ! as long as you stick to the diet.... 1 year !

Gwen, the rest are right you'll look beautiful as a bridesmaid, even at a pound a week between now and then you can lose about 2 and a half stone by then which will make a huge difference and we're here for support all the way!

Blimey, are our Mothers as bad to our other halves as their Mothers can be to us? My Mum loves my BF in fact if I am not careful I think she'd like to run off with him herself lol :p Well done for making a stand Kay!

Joanne maybe she was trying to be nice but what she said sounded more encouraging in her head then it does out loud. You have done amazingly so far :)

Have a fab time at the wedding Emms, don't worry if you put on a little as it will come off just as fast, see my Christmas gain and loss lol!

Welcome to the thread Ruth, hope you find a lot of encouragement, everyone is very supportive.

Lisa, what a fab loss, well done lady!!

As for me, I have borked my shoulder being a little too enthusiastic when playing Just Danc 3 lol... but owies! Although got me out of shovelling snow this morning, there is a law here that means you need to clear snow from the pathways outside your property by 7:30 am!

Have a great day ladies, xxx

Im glad I don't live where you live, Id be in prison lol.

Hope your shoulder gets better soon ! lol

I was expecting a text this morning to tell me !

So you not happy with a STS ? would you prefer a gain ?

Drop your points to 29, see how you do with that... ! thats what Im on. I wish I was on 31 !

Hope everyone has a great weekend !

BTW, its took me 35 mins, to reply to all these posts !

Think I deserve a drink !

Love you all soooo much !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Gosh ! Ive got loads to catch up on !

Im only going to say this ! Take note Gwen!

If you loose 2lb a week in 28 weeks.... brings you to Aug ... you will have lost 56lb which is 4 stone. So you CAN do this and you WILL DO THIS !! As we will support you 150%. We can ALL OF US ACHIEVE WHAT WE WANT IN LIFE, All we have to do is, CHOOSE THE PATH, AND FOLLOW IT !

I have a very positive head on tonight !

Sometimes, we people can take us for granted, sounds like you need the word "NO" in your vocabulary !

Do you think the Kebab, was related to how you were feeling ? ... Emotional eating... Don't get down hun tho, it makes you human to the rest of us, who see you as a great inspiration and someone who always has a lovely word to say.. :)

You counted the kebabs.... so with your MIL's wedding, I am sure you will do the same there hun, but you need to be able to let your hair down occasionally !

If you constantly have losses and no gains, how will you ever learn from mistakes, as these are usually the greatest lessons in life .

Im sure you are not the size of a warehouse, or you would be mega rich, as you would be that fat, you would be in all the magazines and have tv programmes made all about you... (just trying to lighten the mood hun ;) )

well at least you told the MIL how you felt.... :8855:

Cant you say to her, how much you all loved the fruit kebabs, and are much more tastier than the *****

Hope you have a great weekend! We will all be waiting to see how you have done !

Welcome Joanne, Sounds to me like you have a really thoughtfull MIL... :eek:

Nowt you can do about them hun, the only thing is, don't let them effect you, that will pee them off more than you ever standing arguing with them. Take the higher ground on this family !

Gonna miss you too !
I just hope you don't come back feeling guilty if you have ate a peanut lol

Ruth, welcome on board, us lot on here, are a nice bunch !

Well done on your first wi ! How amazing :) you have lost in 1 week, what has taken me 9 weeks ! But Im still here, after the good and bad weeks !

And next year, you will be able to say you are in the 10 stone bracket ! as long as you stick to the diet.... 1 year !

Im glad I don't live where you live, Id be in prison lol.

Hope your shoulder gets better soon ! lol

I was expecting a text this morning to tell me !

So you not happy with a STS ? would you prefer a gain ?

Drop your points to 29, see how you do with that... ! thats what Im on. I wish I was on 31 !

Hope everyone has a great weekend !

BTW, its took me 35 mins, to reply to all these posts !

Think I deserve a drink !

Love you all soooo much !

Lisa xx

Phew! Bet ur lil fingers r tired now after all that typin! Soz no text was 2 busy sulking. Straight back on it tom!! Njoy ur weekend 2 xxxxx

Hi girls glad to here ur all doin good was up and went swimming before work :) then my day went down hill boss was in one of her naggin moods we were jus clashing its hard wen it only too of us.in the salon she always trying to make.me. Eat chocolate now my bf is pissin me.off wish he would jus grow up and act his age he takes 2 steps forward and 10 steps back uggggh! Tats my moaning out of the way :) xxx

Phew! Bet ur lil fingers r tired now after all that typin! Soz no text was 2 busy sulking. Straight back on it tom!! Njoy ur weekend 2 xxxxx

Lol, glad you are not sulking any more !

Hi girls glad to here ur all doin good was up and went swimming before work :) then my day went down hill boss was in one of her naggin moods we were jus clashing its hard wen it only too of us.in the salon she always trying to make.me. Eat chocolate now my bf is pissin me.off wish he would jus grow up and act his age he takes 2 steps forward and 10 steps back uggggh! Tats my moaning out of the way :) xxx

Swimming is great ! I need to get back into it really ! Infact Im gonna go on Sunday...!

Have a good day tomorrow !

Lisa xx

Wow loads to catch up on!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hope everyone is ok and feeling determined- we WILL do this!!!!

Well I went out last night and didn't go overboard- so proud of myself!!!!

Day 10 100% and still going!!!

Ruth
X

Wow loads to catch up on!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hope everyone is ok and feeling determined- we WILL do this!!!!

Well I went out last night and didn't go overboard- so proud of myself!!!!

Day 10 100% and still going!!!

Ruth
X

Sometimes, you need to come on here twice a day, as loads happens !

Well done on sticking to it!

Im having steak for tea ! Yum Yum

Lisa xx

Hello everyone :)

Hope u are all ok!!! Sorry for being AWOL! Been really busy at work.

Summary of my week... Handed my notice in and will start new job on 5th march... Taking a week off between the two jobs to do my last bit of work experience ,.. Pgce interview on wed :D lots of work and interview prep to do this weekend :(

I have lost 4lbs this week! Yay! And 8 days without choc! And went to gym mon, thurs, fri, say and going tomorrow :D

How are u all doing? How's things? Cxxx

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new to this site and have been on WW for nearly 3 weeks now, I was gutted with the first two weigh ins as I hadn't lost a thing but out of curiosity I weighed myself this morning and HEY PRESTO 4lb lost!! Can't wait to see if it's more by Wednesday (my weekly weight in day) xxxxx

That's brill!!! ;) hope u get a good loss for WI! X

Thanks, I think it's just taken some getting used to, knowing points and weights etc. good thing is I have my weekly allowance left and 20 from today (only used 7 all day) so I'm treating myself to some Asda fresh pizza and a couple of vodka's :) xx

Oooooo enjoy :) sounds yummy!!!! If u have any questions ask away x

One thing I do struggle with is what to put with meat (I'm a real carnivore), I love rice, potatoes and pasta but I tend to be just having salad with the meat, do you have any ideas or tips?
I did make a 0 pp tomato soup which is delicious, I am happy to share this but not to sure where to post it xx

Back