One stone at a time target/challenge.

Trefoil said:
Sf is simply filling!! Basically there's a list of foods that you can eat as much of until ur satisfied! The 49 weeklies are for anything outside of that!!! hope that helps :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, I will check it out. I like to save my 49 weeklies for my vodka at weekends lol xxxx

Hope everyone is well..

Lisa - lol at ur 007! I hope it helps resolve things...

I am just copying and pasting my little rant from my diary as I have lots to do lol

Tuesday 24th January 2012

PP USED = 68/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a lie in (which is good and bad lol)
2. I managed a day 12 without choc!
3. I spent my day preparing for the interview....

I AM A BIG FAT LUMP!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHH - I am so cross at myself. I have been so stressed the past three days what with the trial and this interview and so I have just been picking at rubbish.. I am still within my APs and I know it is a lot better than I was being for a the last few months but I am so cross... It was also mentally to do with the fact that with all the exercise the scales were showing me as a gain and it made me stroppy.. I wish stress didn't affect me :( I am having lunch on campus during interview day and then tea at nandos.. hoping to still be fairly good... and I have planned to go to a class and do day one of week 3 of C25K tomorrow so that will earn 25AP.. and then on Thursday I will be within dailies and hopefully do day 2 of week 3 for another 10AP... I really want to lose :(

And the prep isn't going great.. I slept in because I figured if I went to bed at 11pm I would wake up naturally at 10... wanted to be well rested... but ended up sleeping till 11.30 so with lunch etc didnt get started till 12.30.. and have worked really hard but still have stuff to do.. taking a break to rant then right back to it... so my plans at being well rested have backfired as I wont sleep much tonight... and blooming mother said "you should have got up earlier" - what a helpful remark mother I never thought of that GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am really starting to worry about this interview... generally I think I am relatively clever but this is really worrying me... I really want it. And mum, dad and sister all really don't want me to do it.. mum was even trying to talk me out of it saying it would be stressful.. I said it was no more so that what I am doing... I try not to talk to them about it as they wouldn't understand.. but most of the time I just feel sick about the next day... but what if I can't do teaching? what if I am useless? ARGH

Sorry for this waffle... I will be fine tomorrow... xxx

I am really starting to worry about this interview... generally I think I am relatively clever but this is really worrying me... I really want it. And mum, dad and sister all really don't want me to do it.. mum was even trying to talk me out of it saying it would be stressful.. I said it was no more so that what I am doing... I try not to talk to them about it as they wouldn't understand.. but most of the time I just feel sick about the next day... but what if I can't do teaching? what if I am useless? ARGH - Sorry for this waffle... I will be fine tomorrow... xxx

Hi Honey, This is going to come out wrong but....you can so totally do teaching- you are clever you're a lawyer goodness sake! My husband has worked in schools for the past 8 years (hes in IT) and I can assure you that most teachers are a bit thick! They are! He's had Maths professors asking him to work out their wage slips!!
You can totally to this - as long as you can handle obnoxious kids then you'll be fine!!
Good luck for interview. Is it today?

So just jumped on here first thing to let you all know that I have broken the 280lb barrier this morning!! Yeay :D. I got weighed at home and was 279lbs - whoop whoop!!

Anyway off to work now...

Emms x

Well done Emms :) brilliant!

Thanks hun :) yea its today :s x

OOOO what is the loser dance?!?!?!

Thanks for your support!!

Ruth
x

well you do a stupid dance ... lol, and if its a really good loss, you run on the street doing it lol

Well i dont know whether i should be happy or sad..!! my first weight in (at home) was 13.6lb - 3wks ago, i stayed the same up until last Saturday were i went on the scales out of curiosity - 13.2lb, i was very happy :) however i went on them this morning as soon as i got out of bed and BANG 13.5lb wtf..!! anyway, decided to shower get dressed and try again, the result 13.1lb..!! how is that correct??? are we supposed to wait an hour or so before getting up or are my brand new scales busted????

Well i dont know whether i should be happy or sad..!! my first weight in (at home) was 13.6lb - 3wks ago, i stayed the same up until last Saturday were i went on the scales out of curiosity - 13.2lb, i was very happy :) however i went on them this morning as soon as i got out of bed and BANG 13.5lb wtf..!! anyway, decided to shower get dressed and try again, the result 13.1lb..!! how is that correct??? are we supposed to wait an hour or so before getting up or are my brand new scales busted????

Sounds like your scales are broken honey! Although it depends if you've got them on something like carpet or soft lino - mine are on lino and if i move them from the normal spot they give wildly different answers!!

If you want to be really sure, i would suggest going to boots or something and get weighed each week cos then you'll know its at the same place etc...

Emms x
Emms x

Maybe try a different location for the scales? That sounds rubbish that they are different... X

Emma - Thanks, i have contemplated them beingin a different place etc but this morning i purposly put them in the same place as before. They are on a lino floor, quite frankly i prefer them being on the carpet upstairs, im 2 stone lighter ha ha ha ha

Carly - it is rubbish, i cant work out whether im losing weight or my mind lol

Kay - i love the way you think..!!

Ruth - not quite sure whether to celebrate or not yet :)

Anyway, im gonna keep at it and see if they are lighter next week in the same spot xxxx

lol,we all love the way kay thinks !

I would take the scales back.

Lisa xx

Emma - Thanks, i have contemplated them beingin a different place etc but this morning i purposly put them in the same place as before. They are on a lino floor, quite frankly i prefer them being on the carpet upstairs, im 2 stone lighter ha ha ha ha

Carly - it is rubbish, i cant work out whether im losing weight or my mind lol

Kay - i love the way you think..!!

Ruth - not quite sure whether to celebrate or not yet :)

Anyway, im gonna keep at it and see if they are lighter next week in the same spot xxxx

Hiya monica. Do they ave the little feet on them cos mine were the same and when i bought a new scales and read instructions it said not to use the feet on hard floors so now i have 2 scales that work cos i was using the feet :(:(

Hiya everyone else. How have you all been today. Kay how is the sf doing for you. I gt the booklet last night at my meeting and it looks ok so might give it a bash one or 2 days this wk x x

Goose1 said:
Hiya monica. Do they ave the little feet on them cos mine were the same and when i bought a new scales and read instructions it said not to use the feet on hard floors so now i have 2 scales that work cos i was using the feet :(:(

Hi sweet, yeah they do but they are attached to the scales, they are what take the weight as they are sprung. Xxxxxxx

Back