One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
Ive lost 34 so my poor hubby is going to be in bits :):) how are you today x x x

Ur hubby is gonna get a rite spanking ha ha! I'm ok thanx Hun. V v busy in work but at least I've not the chance to snack! How u doin? X

Call me kinky but I'm loving all the spoon spanking! Wud like nothing more than to hit my hubby at least 3 times on wi. Mite hit wiv a spoon for each pound I've lost and punch in the face for each pound I've put on LOL!

Everyone seems much more positive over the last few days. Don't know about u girls but it helps me to b gud wen everyone else is going for it. Lets get to goal then hav a big party together xxxxxxxx

Lisa - bless you for checking my points! I don't eat ww bread, like a puff o' wind it is lass! I have 'man bread' (said with deep voice) Warburtons toastie loaf!! If you're gonna point it might as well have something you like. LOL
Not quite sure what happened there - a bit o' yorkshire came out!

Love the exercise in front of the TV bit
Morgan - Well done honey. I love the idea about the letters/video thing. I'm so going to do that.

I've been pretty good today - went for a walk at lunchtime int he freezing cold along the estuary next to where I work.

My mum and Dad have arrived today from Yorkshire and are staying in a seafront apartment in Tywyn for a month! Yikes - i can see lots of cheating coming on as my mum is a really bad influence. "you can have pate on WW you know" er no you can't mum - too many points!!

I'm gonna have to be tough. Wish me luck ladies.

Emms x

IF ONLY Pate was low on point ! OOOhhh Id be really skinny !

Thats it missus WHEN . Its great to drop down . I did tonight im only 5 lb away from the weight i was when i got married 5 yrs ago. Ps no points taken tonight :):):)

Fantastic ! Well done :)

had 24 points in total today, so I have 5 points left.... Now what to use them on !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
IF ONLY Pate was low on point ! OOOhhh Id be really skinny !

Fantastic ! Well done :)

had 24 points in total today, so I have 5 points left.... Now what to use them on !

Lisa xx

Decisions, decisions! Lots of yummy things u cud have. Glad u was a brave girl at docs. Hopefully results will show wot u want em 2. Xxx

Well I'm not doing well today! We had a buffet at work today and couldn't sty away from the pate, it was so yummy :-( plus I've just come back from Tesco with a box of mint Matchmakers..!! (they were on offer), so strange for me as I don't have a sweet tooth at all.
So fed up and tired today but I'm happy for all you girls, you have all done so well with your loses, I'm on the verge of saying f*** it :-(

Monica xx

monica1969 said:
Well I'm not doing well today! We had a buffet at work today and couldn't sty away from the pate, it was so yummy :-( plus I've just come back from Tesco with a box of mint Matchmakers..!! (they were on offer), so strange for me as I don't have a sweet tooth at all.
So fed up and tired today but I'm happy for all you girls, you have all done so well with your loses, I'm on the verge of saying f*** it :-(

Monica xx

We all ave days like that. I'm forever buying sweet stuff just cos of the offer but I do ave a very sweet tooth :(
We all ave days where we think f*** it too so I can confirm that you are well & truly human.
Just think tho if you packed in how much heavier you would be in 1,2 or 6 mths. You would then be battling with more weight to lose. I think just battling away at a sts or 1lb loss is better than packin in & bein more unhappy with yourself. Xxxxkayxxx

galaxy-girl said:
We all ave days like that. I'm forever buying sweet stuff just cos of the offer but I do ave a very sweet tooth :(
We all ave days where we think f*** it too so I can confirm that you are well & truly human.
Just think tho if you packed in how much heavier you would be in 1,2 or 6 mths. You would then be battling with more weight to lose. I think just battling away at a sts or 1lb loss is better than packin in & bein more unhappy with yourself. Xxxxkayxxx

I know what you mean Kay but I guess the weigh in tomorrow will either motivate or demotivate me (on my crappy scales) lol, I guess I'm just tired really, been a hard day at work today so I'm probably feeling sorry for myself, sorry xxxxx Monica

Ur hubby is gonna get a rite spanking ha ha! I'm ok thanx Hun. V v busy in work but at least I've not the chance to snack! How u doin? X

Ah thats good , not that youre busy but that youre not snacking :) . Im grand lst 2.5 lb tonight which i was not expecting cos ive had a flu since fri and have done no exercise. But ill take it anyway and give the hubby 2 and a half whacks too :D:D

Well said kay that woman from your dream has really got you on the right track. If you could send her my way when youre finished :D hope youre well x x x

monica1969 said:
I know what you mean Kay but I guess the weigh in tomorrow will either motivate or demotivate me (on my crappy scales) lol, I guess I'm just tired really, been a hard day at work today so I'm probably feeling sorry for myself, sorry xxxxx Monica

Stick with it chick!!! I can't tell u the amount of times I've wanted to throw in the towel but the support from the girls on here has really helped me. I get soooo impatient & want the weight to drop off over night - if only!! I keep reminding myself that the changes Im making now r for life so if I sts or lose a pound at a time that's gud enuf. Remind urself why ur doing this & think how u will feel wen u get to goal. I hope the scales r kind 2 u tom but woteva they say draw a line under this week & start again. One day & one pound at a time. U CAN do it & we r all right behind ya xxxxxx

Monica xx

Noooooooo monica. We all have bad days of tears and snots and frustration but as kay said how much worse you would feel if you give up . Its just a bad day so sleep on it and tomorrow get back on track. We are all here to help x x x

Stick with it chick!!! I can't tell u the amount of times I've wanted to throw in the towel but the support from the girls on here has really helped me. I get soooo impatient & want the weight to drop off over night - if only!! I keep reminding myself that the changes Im making now r for life so if I sts or lose a pound at a time that's gud enuf. Remind urself why ur doing this & think how u will feel wen u get to goal. I hope the scales r kind 2 u tom but woteva they say draw a line under this week & start again. One day & one pound at a time. U CAN do it & we r all right behind ya xxxxxx

Here here. Well said Gail x x x

Awwwww thanks girls, I will let you all know tomorrow, think I will get to bed now and wake up positive tomorrow.
Thanks again xxxxx Monica

Goose1 said:
Well said kay that woman from your dream has really got you on the right track. If you could send her my way when youre finished :D hope youre well x x x

You know it sounds daft but I think she's took over my brain. I've now sat & planned a weeks meals even tho I don't go shoppin till fri. Did anyone ever listen to radio 1 when Mark & lard was on? Prothero fitzgibbons used to enter lard(oh err) I think that's whats happened to me, I've been entered by a spirit, lol. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. That's why I've planned a weeks meals. I just need a bit more fine tuning to stop me eating choc & I'll be outta the 13's in no time, xxxxkayxxx

God I have no idea what's wrong with me!!! I have all my meals planned for the week and I'm all sorted! I forgot half my food for work today so got a Chinese on the way home!!!! Grrrrr! Also I was gonna go for a run but OH turned up at work to pick me up! I have got to sort myself out :'( help?!?!

Ruth
X

Hellooooo

Sorry if I miss anyone - going from memory here...

Ruth - u can do it sugar... it was one day.. u have 6 more all planned.. count today out of weeklies and move on... and do ur run tomorrow :D

Lisa - hope the results come back good :D Is Orlistat similar to Xenical? I have gone from 44 to 38pp and it's heartbreaking lol.. think 29/26 will kill me!! will defo need to work on fruit and veg to survive lol

Gwen - well done on the fab loss

Kay - love the little angel - she is really helping :D

Morgen - brilliant idea about the letter and well done for the exercise whilst watching biggest loser... remind me at the weekend (I am hopeless lol) and I will write it and post a copy for u lovely lot :D

Monica - chin up petal.. it was one day :D Good Luck for WI tomorrow - sure u will do fabulous! Just remember we all have F**K IT days... but if we gave up we would be back as unhappy as we were knowing we had given up.... all we can do is keep trying... one day at a time we will get there :D Hugs

Gail - lol at the spoon and the spanking!!

Emms - have ur weeklies this week petal and see if it boosts ur loss.. then u can enjoy the visit without guilt :D

Tuesday 31st January 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 85AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 65AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP - I am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 19 without choc!
3. I GOT ON TO THE PGCE :D

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D I blubbed.. didn't like Diane that much but she looked so gutted I felt for her...

xxxx

Hi morgen hope youre well. Well done on your loss. Thats a great idea about the letter . Ill do it tomorrow when hollie is having her nap cos no doubt ill be crying like a baby. Fair play for all the exercising watching telly, ive been threatening to set up the x box personal trainer thing that i have for the last year but i avent a clue how to work them so am waiting for hubby to do it hence the year wait :(:(

Tell him you won't cook anything for him until he's set it up for you! xx

Back