One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hey nice one Gwen!! Well done honey.

Gail - at least you enjoyed the day - you can always put it behind you and start again!

Ruth - Hope blood tests go okay.

Not had a great day at work again - boss has been okay - just realised that I am stressing as my workload has doubled and is still growing. Had a good chat with my mentor at work who was really sweet and helped me to look at some areas I can delegate!! I didn't sleep well last night worrying about it so I'm off to bed in a minute to try and catch up!

Just trying to think what the best thing is to have now to help me sleep - a glass of wine? warm drink? any suggestions?

Emms xx

PS - hi to everyone else!! I'm missing, Lisa, Morgan, Rosie, hope you guys are okay!!

Gail - at least you enjoyed the day - you can always put it behind you and start again!

Not had a great day at work again - boss has been okay - just realised that I am stressing as my workload has doubled and is still growing. Had a good chat with my mentor at work who was really sweet and helped me to look at some areas I can delegate!! I didn't sleep well last night worrying about it so I'm off to bed in a minute to try and catch up!

Just trying to think what the best thing is to have now to help me sleep - a glass of wine? warm drink? any suggestions?

Emms xx

PS - hi to everyone else!! I'm missing, Lisa, Morgan, Rosie, hope you guys are okay!!

Thanks emms. Sorry to hear you had a bad day , have a nice warm drink and hopefully it will send you happily to the land of nod. Hope you have a better day tomorrow hun x x

Hiya to everyone not on tonight,lisa morgen carly kay rosie monica Hope you are all ok , sorry if i missed anyone. X x

Nice one Gwen - I missed loads of peeps!!

I meant what Gwen typed...lol

Emms x

Goose1 said:
Thanks a mill 2 more pounds and im what i was when i got married 5 and a half years ago. i had put on nearly 4 stone in that time . i lost 10 lb the last time in ww but just at 3 stone this time so half way there thank god x x

That's brill!! How long has it taken u to lose the 3 stone? I need to shift at least that by august! X

emmaholl said:

Emms xx

Hope u managed to get a gud nites sleep & works bin better today. Keep smiling & delegate, delegate, delegate! Xx

That's brill!! How long has it taken u to lose the 3 stone? I need to shift at least that by august! X

Firstly sending huge hugs just saw your facebook x x x x it has taken 5 and a half months so you should be ok. Id lost ten pounds before so in total ive lost 3 st 8 lb but as we all knw some wks are easier than others x x x

Goose1 said:
Firstly sending huge hugs just saw your facebook x x x x it has taken 5 and a half months so you should be ok. Id lost ten pounds before so in total ive lost 3 st 8 lb but as we all knw some wks are easier than others x x x

Thanx for hugs & for givin me a bit of hope!! Hav u bin exercising? U must b so proud of urself. Well done again!! X

Thanx for hugs & for givin me a bit of hope!! Hav u bin exercising? U must b so proud of urself. Well done again!! X

Ah thanks hun coudnt do it without all of you. Yeah i started off walking 3 days for 30 mins then worked up to 6 days then i did 30 mins 4 days and 45 mins 2 days then i did 6 days 45 mins . Then 4 days at 45 mins and 2 days an hour and now i do 6 days for an hour. I take a tues wi day off and do nothing but it has worked so far. Ive just bought zumba for the kinect too . You will do it no prob x x

Goose1 said:
Ah thanks hun coudnt do it without all of you. Yeah i started off walking 3 days for 30 mins then worked up to 6 days then i did 30 mins 4 days and 45 mins 2 days then i did 6 days 45 mins . Then 4 days at 45 mins and 2 days an hour and now i do 6 days for an hour. I take a tues wi day off and do nothing but it has worked so far. Ive just bought zumba for the kinect too . You will do it no prob x x

Really struggling to get to gym at mo cos hubby away alot. Feel guilty not doin any exercise but my boys r 2 young to leave on their own xxx

Really struggling to get to gym at mo cos hubby away alot. Feel guilty not doin any exercise but my boys r 2 young to leave on their own xxx

That must be hard cos i struggle to get out walking with my little girl and stu is home every night at 6 , just do what ya can and dont beat yourself up x x

Hey Girls, Hope you're all well. Sorry I haven't been on much, I got a little demotivated because I have been doing everything right and nothing was shifting. But need to not give up! I have come too far to not keep going, we all have a small blip every now and then though right? :) xxx

Exactly morgen and you did right by not giving up, look t what you have lost already and we all have a slowing down period, have you tried using all your weeklies and there is a thing on here somewhere about dividing up the weeklies to different days to kickstart slow losses , i just cant think of the name at the minute but ill put it up when it comes to me . Chin up hun x x x

Just came to me its the wendy plan everyone swears by it x x

Exactly morgen and you did right by not giving up, look t what you have lost already and we all have a slowing down period, have you tried using all your weeklies and there is a thing on here somewhere about dividing up the weeklies to different days to kickstart slow losses , i just cant think of the name at the minute but ill put it up when it comes to me . Chin up hun x x x

Just came to me its the wendy plan everyone swears by it x x

Thanks Gwen, especially about the Wendi plan tip, I was thinking about that this morning, something I remembered from doing WW years ago and couldn't remember what it was. I think I shall give it a go this week and let you guys know how I get on :)

How're you doing? xxx

Guess who fainted when having her bloods done :(

:(

Ruth
x

Oh dear Ruth, it isn#t nice though. The nurse never manages to find my vein properly and almost always butchers one arm and has to use the other, as I am sat there blubbing like a 3 year old lol.

It is done now, which is a plus! Hope the results come back quickly and are all okay. xx

Morgan! Hey you - glad you're back - I was starting to get a bit worried!! I've had a couple of weeks of not tracking properly and only losing half a pound, but I went back to a week when I had lost 3lbs and followed what I had eaten and hey presto I lost 2.5lbs this week.
Sooo glad you're back.

Ruth - honey what are you like! Hope your results come soon.

Hey to everyone else!!

Emms xx

Guess who fainted when having her bloods done :(

:(

Ruth
x

Oh no you poor thing. Hope youre feelng ok now and they get to the bottom of it x x

Thanks Gwen, especially about the Wendi plan tip, I was thinking about that this morning, something I remembered from doing WW years ago and couldn't remember what it was. I think I shall give it a go this week and let you guys know how I get on :)

How're you doing? xxx

Ah good luck on it hope it works now. Im doin ok, slow and steady so happy enough x x

Back