One stone at a time target/challenge.

Thanks Guys - I think it might be a bug - I've stayed home off work today as I'm still feeling really sick and my tunny has starting playing up too.

A baby would be a disaster at the moment!! Too many plans and a not to happy hubbie!

Carly - have a fabulous day today, I am sure you will love it!

On a good note - I got weighed this morning (at home) and was 272.8lbs! (19st 6.8lbs) So here's hoping that it transpires to at least a 2lb weight loss tonight's at the weigh in.

Have a good day all!

Emms x

hope you have a great first day with your new job Carly :D

emms hope you feel better soon and fingers crossed at WI for you .

my WI is tomorrow and surprisingly i'm not stressing at all, it is what it is :D

hope we all have great numbers on the scales this week.

hey all,

Hope you're having a good day. I lost 2lbs tonight - dead chuffed. and my period has started so definitely not pregnant!!

Emms x

Emms great news for you on both counts, well done on your loss :D

well i lost 2.5lbs , didn't expect that :D

just 7.5lbs to my goal weight, it's taking a bit to sink in.

Hi everyone hope you are all ok.

Well done rosie on the loss thats great x

Hi emms brilliant loss and glad you are nt pregnant x x

Hi gail how are you hun x

Hi Carly how is the new job going ??

I put on half a pound this wk but will get it off this wk and more hopefully but on a plus note i have gotten into a size 18 for the first time in roughly 10 years so defo going the right way, thats down 3 dress sizes . Onwards and downwards :):). Have a good day everyone

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone hope you are all ok.

Well done rosie on the loss thats great x

Hi emms brilliant loss and glad you are nt pregnant x x

Hi gail how are you hun x

Hi Carly how is the new job going ??

I put on half a pound this wk but will get it off this wk and more hopefully but on a plus note i have gotten into a size 18 for the first time in roughly 10 years so defo going the right way, thats down 3 dress sizes . Onwards and downwards :):). Have a good day everyone

Well done u!! It feels so gud wen u drop a dress size doesn't it. I'm ok thanx Hun, don't know how scales will b this week. Bin on a course wiv work so couldn't control my food although I was as gud as I cud b. Just bought a skipping rope so hopin to skip myself slim lol! Xxx

Well done u!! It feels so gud wen u drop a dress size doesn't it. I'm ok thanx Hun, don't know how scales will b this week. Bin on a course wiv work so couldn't control my food although I was as gud as I cud b. Just bought a skipping rope so hopin to skip myself slim lol! Xxx

Well best of luck im sure you will be grand. Skipping is brilliant exercise might give it a bash myself cos i need something other than walking now . Good luck for tomorrow x x

Hey guys I've been looking for a challenge I can participate in! I started WW in jan and have lost 16.5 lbs so far... In total using various methods over the last year i have lost 3stone ...The next stone is an important one for me! I am currently 13st 4lbs and I remember being 12.5 when I was 16 and since then I have just grown and grown... When I lose my next 14lbs I will reach 12.4 and then I think I will start to feel more like a normal sized person... Compared to my family and my hubby's family I'm the biggest I have just undertaken my sister in law... She's also started WW and has made it a bit of a competition :( need to keep motivated n a stone at a time is probably the best way for me I hope you don't mind me hoping on the stone by stone wagon! :D xx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Hey guys I've been looking for a challenge I can participate in! I started WW in jan and have lost 16.5 lbs so far... In total using various methods over the last year i have lost 3stone ...The next stone is an important one for me! I am currently 13st 4lbs and I remember being 12.5 when I was 16 and since then I have just grown and grown... When I lose my next 14lbs I will reach 12.4 and then I think I will start to feel more like a normal sized person... Compared to my family and my hubby's family I'm the biggest I have just undertaken my sister in law... She's also started WW and has made it a bit of a competition :( need to keep motivated n a stone at a time is probably the best way for me I hope you don't mind me hoping on the stone by stone wagon! :D xx

Hi hunny, welcome to the best thread on minimins!! U have done amazingly well so far & I'm sure the next 14lb will b off in no time. I got back on track in January but hav only lost 7.5lb upto now :(( Any hints or tips??? Xxx

hey whoopsadolly thanks for the warm welcome! im really hoping this next stone comes off without too much of a struggle :D

hints and tips... ummm i do a lot of powerwalking with my buggy and earn between 30 and 50 activity points a week, which i save and dont use for food :)

i eat all of my daily points but usually only use between 5 and 20 weeklies ive never used all of my weeklies so i think that how ive managed to lose week after week...

but saying that my sis in law eats all her weeklies and earned activity points and still loses so i think its just a case of finding what works for you!

all the best and i look forward to keeping up to date with you guys :D x

Hi guys,

Alana - welcome - this is the most supportive thread on Minimins!! :D

Gail - Don't worry about the pound honey - Some weeks are like that - I've had a similar week being in meetings and having to eat what they provide!! I'm not organised enough to take something lol.

Gwen - hey you - well done on getting into the lower dress size - huge congrats!!

So I think I've caught the walking bug. Its addictive! I love the fact that I can walk on the beach here though. Went out last night for about an hour to Ynyslas Beach and did less than a mile but it was over sand dunes so very up and down and loose sand that is really hard to walk on. Need to clean the car now as well - sand everywhere!!

I've been up and down this week. Eaten out three nights on the trot - but have managed to count it just about, but all weeklies have gone!! Hoping to maintain or lose a pound this week - need to get walking again but its tipping it down today!

Working from home today
:character00148: and keep getting up from the minutes I'm editing and folding the washing, sit down again and do ten minutes work, then get up and empty the bins. How do people work from home! I'd never get anything done.

Hope everyone else is okay too...

Carly - how's the new job going?
Lisa - hope you're okay honey.
Morgan - what you up to - not heard from you for a day or so?
Ruth - hope you are doing okay too.

Sorry if I've missed anyone!!

Luv Emms x

PS - I've just stepped away from the maltesers and picked up an apple *swot*...hehehe

It seems like a lovely thread! When I get to my laptop I will check out some of your stats and diaries... It's hard from my phone :( can't wait to learn more about you all :D xx

Hi alana and welcome to the little gang. You are doing fantastic so far well done and this thread will help you beyond belief. Im like you walk an hour a day and never use the activity points and only half of my weeklies but lose most wks. Good luck to you this wk. What day do you weigh ?? Gwen x x

Hiya Emms firstly well done on the maltesers , great willpower. And fair play on the walking , it might ave been less than half a mile but on the sand and dunes its nearly like a workout as well. Hope you managed to get your work done. I know what you mean about getting distracted i cant even watch a film without jumping up and down to do stuff it drives stu nuts . Good luck this wk im sure you will do grand x x

Hiya to gail rosie carly morgen hope you are all ok and had a good day x x

1lb on for me this week. Ok wiv that tho cos bin away on a course so not had any control over wot I cud eat xxx

That was ok hun you did great under the circumstances. Well done x x

Goose1 said:
That was ok hun you did great under the circumstances. Well done x x

Thanx luv. Not letting gain get to me cos I prob know why it happened. Straight back on it tom, just ordered a cross trainer so I can exercise at home. Got 3 month gym membership in Jan but not really bin able to get there wiv hubby working away so much so not worth rejoining. U ok? Xx

Back